YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3071007 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#1301  March 24, 2011, 07:28:41 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME

GOH

#1302  March 24, 2011, 07:34:18 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Your work is awesome dude! Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here. Sorry about my outburst lol.
#1303  March 25, 2011, 03:53:03 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Figured it was a matter of time before he joined :)
#1304  March 25, 2011, 08:26:28 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#1305  March 25, 2011, 10:15:10 pm
I'll admit, I'm terrible at first introductions. ^^;; But hello! I'm Ghost-Bat and I figured it couldn't hurt to see about joining the Mugen Fighters Guild.  ;D I've known about Mugen for several years, when I came across some footage on Youtube around 2006 or 2007. What I saw was incredible... until I took a look at what was all involved with adding stages, characters, screenpacks, etc etc. Suffice to say, I was rather intimidated and the whole idea of learning how to work with DOS broke my ass. ^^;

But I'm older now, wiser (debatable, ask my girlfriend), and it just takes time and practice when it comes to mastering something new and foreign. I really can't wait to figure out how to make my Mugen as cool and personalized as possible. I just hope all the more senior members and experienced creators will put up with my questions and queries in the meantime. ^^; I just downloaded (what I believe is) the latest Mugen Version, RC7 or 1.0. I've a basic grasp of how to install characters, though I'm sure errors and problems are going to arise regardless.  --;
#1306  March 30, 2011, 11:55:33 am
hi i just started.... and well i don't know.... just about anything about this stuff.... but... sadly that it looks cool and i would like to get into it..... so if anyone could help me a bit... dash alot as i can be stupid about things it be ..... helpful... did i really just say it like that i mean really that sounds so stupid *in stupid voice* can someone help me it be helpful.... meh... whatever.... am i still typeing..... oops....
#1307  March 30, 2011, 11:57:14 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Bring us your weary your tired, your geeks. They are welcome here.
#1308  April 08, 2011, 02:14:54 am
  • Wherever theres chaos, I'll be there.
I'm extremely nervous about this so here goes.

Hi everyone. I am D, The Red Cloak and I'm 21 years old.

I know about mugen for a few years now, as I first found out about it when I tried to find videos of Missingno. from Pokemon. and I found it fighting Setsuna Sakurazaki. I was immediatly captivated by it, so I looked up mugen, and I found a buttload of videos about it.

One thing led to another and I was suddenly hooked onto it. I was collecting all sorts of characters, stages just about anything that peeked my interest.

But that was 3 years ago, and I collected almost 1000 characters. I also made 2 characters which one I made because I saw another author make one, but never released it to the public.

The other I'm currently making, both are playable, but needs a slight tweak here and there.

That's why I'm here today, to give my contribution to the mugen community after 3 years of leeching.

I hope that's a good enough intro.

GOH

#1309  April 08, 2011, 11:41:02 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
It's always great to see someone contribute to the community. Be sure to check out the Development sections if you need any help.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. :)

GLB

#1310  April 11, 2011, 11:11:06 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome to the forum all newcomers.  :P
#1311  April 13, 2011, 09:17:39 pm
    • youtube.com/user/SeiferFirehart
Yo, never thought I will register here, but whatever, not many Mugen forums is prospering well now.
#1312  April 13, 2011, 11:00:24 pm
    • USA
hi, im azelf, i can't remember when i found out about mugen, but I am a pokemon lover, azelfs my favorite! i wish to contribute once i get a lot of characters, i mostly pallete edit! Heres some of my work
any suggestions or such?
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 04:34:23 am by TheGardiunAzelf

GLB

#1313  April 14, 2011, 06:02:26 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome TheGardiunAzelf.

Just to let you know, posting twice in a row on a thread or what we would also call "Double Posting" Is against the rules here. So say that you make a post and you left something out that is important, you press the "Edit" button on your previous post and add the information. The only exception where double posting is acceptable is in a thread you created, for example a release/project thread you are posting more progress or updates on. This will make sure no staff gets on you about following the rules. Just remember that for future posts.

Enjoy your stay.  :)
#1314  April 15, 2011, 07:12:09 pm
    • Mexico
Hi, my name is Azrael (well, actually it is just a nickname), I'm mexican, and I have been in mugen for almost 4 or 5 years... But I'm kinda new in coding xD
#1315  April 15, 2011, 07:22:52 pm
  • 真祖-真の祖先。
Welcome, enjoy your stay here.

もう何も無いのねAlexandria Shady Rensia。少しこの名前に疲れているのかしら。自分を嫌いになりそう。
#1316  April 15, 2011, 07:25:23 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Hi i'm MarkPachi, i've registered since January 30, 2010 but i'm not that active here.
I wish to have a great experience here at Mugen Guild. Thanks and God Bless. :)

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#1317  April 15, 2011, 07:28:52 pm
  • 真祖-真の祖先。
Enjo---- Teh, it's just you...

もう何も無いのねAlexandria Shady Rensia。少しこの名前に疲れているのかしら。自分を嫌いになりそう。
#1318  April 15, 2011, 07:30:50 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

#1319  April 15, 2011, 08:50:05 pm
I've been registered since April 11, 2003 (yes) but never active before. Fear the mighty lurker coming to life  :P

Always on and off playing MUGEN, recently started a MUGEN Youtube channel because I love to record stuff and analyze my skills or lack thereof.

I am too lazy to create a character, leave it for the hard working smart people out there. Yes, that makes me sound bad I know.
#1320  April 16, 2011, 05:18:13 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Welcome to Mugen Guild dude. :)