YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2531429 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#101  September 04, 2007, 08:21:58 am
  • Jack Daniels?..... 2shots!
hey my name is GashIntent. just got into mugen and i like it a lot.
you all seem like an ok bunch. so i hope to post regularly.

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.-poe
#102  September 05, 2007, 06:55:20 am
  • If they have no bread, then let them eat cake!
    • xat.com/Fabula_Nova_Crystalis
#103  September 06, 2007, 06:18:42 pm
  • You are not ready for yoga.
Hi, I go by the name Jokerspack.

Just been lurking here for a year or so, thought I'd join and make the odd post. Mugen is a blast to play. (certainly beats minesweeper anyway  ;D )

That's about it really.
-
#104  September 08, 2007, 12:49:33 am
  • Let me show you my real personality!
    • www.myspace.com/skank88
on late but....

Hi, I'm Skank...my really name is Alessandro...I'm italian and i'm from Manfredonia (in the Foggia province)

I'm 19, i like play drums, i like hard rock, indie rock, heavy metal, black metal, power metal music! I like edit Half-Life 1 chars, i'm good to 3d modelling and etc etc....

This is me and my girlfriend in south park version:

lol
#105  September 08, 2007, 01:22:09 am
  • In after lock
    • mugenguild.com/~messatsu/index.html
So you're one of those guys who never showers?

Many people risk their lives everyday by having Mugen.
#106  September 08, 2007, 05:26:54 am
Uhm, Hi.  I'm the douche bag who made a warehouse on Youtube and distributed the real Blaque.  I've kind of retired from warehousing now though.
#107  September 08, 2007, 08:23:31 am
  • BOOYAA!!
so you showed up here too, huh? :sugoi:
To hell with the circumstances, I create oppertunities. -Bruce Lee
#108  September 09, 2007, 07:15:08 am
  • I am one with Orochi! (Not. >.<)
Hello, my name is OrochiSaKu. (I refrain form revealing my real name.)
I basically had just joined today. ^.^
Also, my name isn't a combination of Orochimaru and Sakura, just so you know.
My name isn't a combo of Orochimaru and Sakura!
SaKu is a character of mine, and Orochi is from, well, OROCHI.
#109  September 09, 2007, 05:51:27 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
. . .  ???

Well... hi !

And there's an introduction thread you know. :P
#110  September 09, 2007, 07:38:18 pm
    • Germany
mergered.
#111  September 10, 2007, 01:51:57 am
  • Yeah he's semi underrated. Got a problem?
My name is Murasame Kaydash. I thought of this name from K'dash of KOF including one my favorite swords the murasame. My intentions of joining this forum is in the hopes of getting tips on making characters, stages and the sort. Also I wanted to see how a mugen forum is like. I hope to get along with everyone around here too. I was introduced to M.U.G.E.N by an old friend of mine from middle school about how "broken" and "cheap" characters are in a fighting engine called M.U.G.E.N. I played mugen for about 4 years. I have my roster almost complete, all my favorite stages, screenpack, etc. My goal when I got mugen was to make characters but I couldn't understand how to, even now I haven't a clue.

I hope to learn how so I can contribute to mugen a character I feel proud of that everyone can use and have fun. But since I don't have a computer of my own anymore (I'm using my moms) I can't really do much. Although I did saved my mugen in few disks so none of it was lost. As for myself I'm about to turn 18 in 9/27, I'm preparing for college, my favorite color is green (obviously) and just had my dogs put to sleep :'(. I'm not much of a talker in real life but I can get along with eveyone if they didn't "judge a book by its cover" so to say since to some I looked mad or serious but really it's just how I look. I try to smile but it comes out in a sadistic way. I fear I may have different personalities. :dizzy2: That's pretty much it I guess. 
#112  September 10, 2007, 02:15:55 am
  • Mysterio! Do the Hustle!!!!
Ello Masamune, mah naym's breakerDS mate!

I see you're rockin' the green text, hope you don't become a Wujizah Panzermanathod with that.  Anyway, welcome to MFG ;P

FYI, it's a coyote... not a wolf f00! :Mr-T:
*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#113  September 10, 2007, 11:21:40 pm

I see you're rockin' the green text, hope you don't become a Wujizah Panzermanathod with that.  Anyway, welcome to MFG ;P
Thanks for the welcome it's Murasame btw. ;) I just thought of using the green text since I thought it would be unique. So I'm guessing Wujizah Panzermanathod is someone else using colored text? :S
Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:29:26 pm by Murasame
#114  September 10, 2007, 11:29:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome it's Murasame btw. ;) I just thought of using the green text since I thought I would be unique. So I'm guessing Wujizah Panzermanathod is someone else using colored text? :S

Oops shit, sorry about that Murasame... Masamune is sort of the counterpart of Murasame.  Wujizah Panzermanathod well known for his dark purple text and topics have been even made about it:P

*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#115  September 11, 2007, 02:52:43 am
#116  September 11, 2007, 08:14:43 am
  • Passing Through
#117  September 12, 2007, 04:59:06 am
Oh my god, not another agentsix troll account...  --;

*Orton Poses*
\_O__/
#118  September 14, 2007, 03:33:21 pm
No it's really me.  PM me on Youtube or something.
#119  September 17, 2007, 07:54:31 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

Thanks for the welcome it's Murasame btw. ;) I just thought of using the green text since I thought I would be unique. So I'm guessing Wujizah Panzermanathod is someone else using colored text? :S

Oops shit, sorry about that Murasame... Masamune is sort of the counterpart of Murasame.  Wujizah Panzermanathod well known for his dark purple text and topics have been even made about it:P

Dark BLUE text.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#120  September 17, 2007, 08:06:25 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran

Dark BLUE text.

This is Dark Purple