YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 3055845 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#221  December 06, 2007, 04:03:37 am
  • I like bread
    • USA
Hello I'm The Dude Z. I like making palettes, I enjoy making people laugh.

OZ

#222  December 07, 2007, 01:05:14 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#223  December 08, 2007, 02:05:58 am
Hi my name is Wes45 and I first got into Mugen when I was looking up a game on youtube and I saw Mugen for the very first time!!! I was very Interested in it and now I play DBZ Mugen all the time!! I also came here to learn how to make my own Mugen char!!! I wanna make one the best DBZ Mugen chars in all of Mugen.
#224  December 08, 2007, 02:08:24 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The guild welcomes all newcomers this week. Enjoy your stay.
#225  December 08, 2007, 05:29:28 am
<- KDub:

found MUGEN, loved MUGEN, played MUGEN

found ShugenDo, started working on ShugenDude (kinda like KFM for MUGEN), started working my 9-5 a lot more, and juggled a girlfriend...dropped both MUGEN, and ShugenDo (and eventually the girlfriend  ;D )   lost char designs on ShugenDude, starting from scratch all over....recently working on Hi-Res life bars for MUGEN...
#226  December 08, 2007, 09:49:22 am
  • Twin Warrior of the Fire of Power
    • Puerto Rico
    • Skype - greatdragonad@hotmail.com
Okay, I know I registered here a year ago and have not been posting anything since then... :P until now! Well, I decided to make an introduction to make it worthwhile. My name is Adrian Santos, AKA GreatDragon AD in the web. I'm just your usual American Puertorican Otaku living in Miami, FL. I got into MUGEN during my early years looking through the web. Since then, I got hooked into it and tried to make my own fighting game with my fav fighting game characters. Sadly, the computers that I use don't have enough space so I stopped for some time. But I still want to show that I'm a MUGEN fan as much as anyone here.

I spend my time watchin Anime and reading Manga and playing my favorite games. I'm an all-around game but mostly into fighters, action/adventure, platform, survival horror, and games worth playing. You can find me on Xbox Live playing Halo 3 though, the PVP challenges is what got me into it. I don't draw... :-\ only thing I could make are stick figures. But I am a good writer and create characters. I often ask artists to draw my characters and post them in my blog.  --; Can't share the link for the moment since most of the art I collected are hentai but I could pm the link to anyone interested. Let's just say I have an avatar-self and gets involved with well-endowed women with "growing" skills.  :P Alright, so I'm the type who are into those harem series. A guy can dream, can't I?

Anyway, I joined the forum so I could get in contact with Warner. For some time, we were getting along very well. He even liked my characters and the art I collected. He love them so much that he did a hi-res sprite of one of them. If you have been to his site, you noticed a sprite of a purple haired girl with big endowements while holding a spear in the hi-res sprite section. That happens to be one of my characters, Grape. I usually collect pin-ups and comics about my characters but I wanted to move on to the next level and that is animation. Making sprites for my characters happens to be part of my goal. Heck, having a MUGEN character based on one of mines would be a dream come true. Warner was interested at the idea but I would be satisfied with just stills or small animated sprites. So yeah, I was also hoping to find someone that can work on sprites about my characters. Don't mind if it will be as commission, most the art I collected were commissions anyway. Well, I hope I'm not bothering anyone from introducing myself and that I would like to hear your comments. Thank you for your time.
PUERTORICAN POWER!!!
...'nuff said
#227  December 09, 2007, 08:22:12 pm
Well hi guys I recently got MUGEN with a lot of characters from a friend and I loved it but I'm a total newb editing the chars and all the stuff, so with a little help of google I ended up here :sugoi: this place looks awesome for getting started, thx for your hard work ;D, anyway there's not too much to say about me, I'm just the regular anime, videogame, metal fan  ;P

Cya
#228  December 10, 2007, 03:28:22 am
  • Feel The Wraith Of Akuma
Hiya i go by the name of jimmy but i prefer spiritarchangel i got into mugen this year and been playing it since and its awesome, but i don't post much here but that will change soon but nice to meet you all
#229  December 10, 2007, 03:34:51 am
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
Nice to meet you, ol' buddy, ol' kid', ol' bean!

Enjoy your stay!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#230  December 10, 2007, 10:44:30 am
  • Feel The Wraith Of Akuma
thanks dude
#231  December 10, 2007, 05:23:41 pm
  • Do a little dance!
Wanna know a little about me, eh? Well, I'm a 13-year-old boy who doesn't spend his time always on the computer like some nerd! I like really almost all kinds of music, rock, the most. I still do like video games like: MGS games, God of War, Splinter Cell games, etc. I also like Smash Bros. games, too. I can't wait for Brawl! Only because I wanna play as Solid Snake and Sonic the Hedgehog. I have made some video games of my own with gamemaker and other game-making programs. I'm OK with spriting, not the best, of course. I've been in football. Really the only sport I've been in, though. Well, and martial arts. (If that's how you spell it....), about football again.. My username explains alot, the 33 in it is/was my football number. Played for my school. That's about it.
#232  December 12, 2007, 06:58:01 pm
  • R.I.P Reu... The man I never knew...
Sup guys! I guess I am new here eh? So you want to hear about me then?

Right...

Theres not much to say really. I am a low profile graphics designer, web designer and such.

A friend reffered me to MUGEN a couple of years ago.. or something liek tht anyway.

He now reffered me to this forum! Which I am quite excited about :D I am known as a forum spammer... But not in the bad way... I jsut post in everything possible to make myself useful, without getting in the way of course :P

Well this friend of mine is called Ultimatedude. Some of you may have seen his posts and thread around... Im guessing he will have a few posts. We are starteing a project together, yes a project... such big words for someone like me. Haha. It is going to be a game based on... Well we will post a W.I.P thread later so just keep a look out, no point of me explaining the game now :P

I will later announce all videos and such I will create... Yes, they will be on youtube. My channel is "CrazyBiscuits" It is shared with a good friend... However he has not uploaded a video since July or something...

Hmm, ah, yes. My age! I am 15... Yeah Im young :P But I am an aspiring young artist! :P I was born in October 8th 1992. Born in England, Lincolnshire and now living in the Netherlands, going to an international school. I speak English and Dutch fluently, it's just some of those other languages thtat confuse me.. ah, the world of maths... Yeah, I guess you can't really call it a language, but I phail at it. This year anyway. I am smart enough to get by... I think...

Well my time is running out... Time to get on with some of that "Maths Homework" xD... Nah that can wait... Maybe I will work on a new signature.. or avatar! *Drones on*

- Yiddus, Thanks.

p.s I probably forgot most of the important information and threw in all the useless stuff that you guys don't really want to know... oh well :P
Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 07:38:24 pm by Yiddus
#233  December 12, 2007, 08:33:14 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
'Sup, RobbyDouble3!!

Double 'sup, Yiddus!!

Welcome to the Guild, chaps!!

Juke past the Mod-sempais, and do your homework, that's what I always say!

No I don't...but anyway, have fun!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#234  December 12, 2007, 09:19:16 pm
#235  December 12, 2007, 11:32:52 pm
  • Nice Is Different From Good
    • www.freewebs.com/mommamugen/
Hi, bye  :ninja:

Warner es demasiado agradable ser malo

OZ

#236  December 12, 2007, 11:36:08 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#237  December 13, 2007, 03:15:11 pm
  • Do a little dance!
#238  December 27, 2007, 10:17:59 pm
'ello all.  Been lurking for a while, finally got around to registering.  Just starting to learn the ropes with mugen, hope to share some creations with the community soon.  I come from an animation background, and am interested in seeing what I can do :)

OZ

#239  December 28, 2007, 09:43:15 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Welcome.
We look forward to any contributions to the community.
ಠ_ಠ
#240  January 01, 2008, 11:44:53 pm
  • Get it? F......U.....Ummm....I'll get in trouble.
Hi, I'm new to mugen(that makes me years behind everyone else) --;