YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 307734 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#441  September 03, 2019, 03:49:21 am
    • Canada
Inb4 it's due to the Pokemon and Touhou collections once again.

That wouldn't surprise me. Nintendo has the weirdest hate boner for fan works.

DMCA's and Cease and Desist orders for everyone!
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#442  September 05, 2019, 01:08:40 am
  • I must continue my training...
And we're out again...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#443  September 05, 2019, 01:09:55 am
    • USA
Yeah the site is down, doesnt matter anyways considering that a significant amount of links are broken
#444  September 05, 2019, 09:35:34 am
    • Indonesia

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 12:48:42 pm by Ryoucchi
#445  September 05, 2019, 09:41:26 am
  • hecc
this is a fucking spicey meme at this point with how many times this site goes down lol.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#446  September 05, 2019, 01:29:08 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Yeah, no need to worry.

MFFA be Doomsday at this point.
#447  September 10, 2019, 02:54:12 pm
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
this morning at 7:30 am eastern time 9/10/2019  I went there to posted my new screen pack release and also made a request there but in few minute later I had this page came up with account suspended error screen shown up out of nowhere

Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
#448  September 10, 2019, 11:32:41 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Yup, MFFA is still down. Even if it comes back online, it'll only be for a short while.

It'll keep happening until the root of the issue is resolved.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#449  September 11, 2019, 12:50:31 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265
 It's all Cirno's fault for running the forum this time. I knew the Cirno Day invasion ending coincidentally before this crash happened was fishy. Remember, never let a baka run your forum.
#450  September 11, 2019, 03:31:00 am
    • USA
It's all Cirno's fault for running the forum this time. I knew the Cirno Day invasion ending coincidentally before this crash happened was fishy. Remember, never let a baka run your forum.

Like, not to be a dick, but who even plays Touhou anymore, or at all? All I know is that there was a bunch of YTPMV memes about the music. Claiming you like Touhou is like saying you read the Animorphs books, when in reality all you did was stare at the covers for an hour.
#451  September 11, 2019, 03:44:07 am
  • I must continue my training...
Me: wakes up optimistic*

MFFA: dies*

Me:  :flipout:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#452  September 11, 2019, 03:56:12 am
  • CPU Purple Heart
    • USA
    • https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/8108265

Like, not to be a dick, but who even plays Touhou anymore, or at all? All I know is that there was a bunch of YTPMV memes about the music. Claiming you like Touhou is like saying you read the Animorphs books, when in reality all you did was stare at the covers for an hour.

Imagine someone who contributes to and participates in nothing but whining saying this ironically? Self-entitled ignorance if there ever was.
#453  September 11, 2019, 04:18:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Imagine being such an insufferable prick.
#454  September 11, 2019, 04:20:31 am
    • USA

Imagine being such an insufferable prick.

Okay fine, I will admit im a bit over the top and ill try to control that but, they do need new hosting
#455  September 11, 2019, 05:44:09 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
My warnings don't have an expiration date BookWormGreen
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#456  September 11, 2019, 05:58:23 am
    • USA
#457  September 11, 2019, 06:22:31 am
  • Raging Fist
I just hope everything's ok for MFFA. It's a rather nice spot to be in for some good collections.
#458  September 11, 2019, 06:55:08 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Well, is MugenGuild prone to anything like this?

Kinda scary if you ask me.
#459  September 11, 2019, 07:07:25 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Guild has their own servers/hosting so it's not quite as easy to take down.
#460  September 12, 2019, 12:58:03 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Well I have good news and bad news.

Good news is, we sorta know what caused our site to go offline. The host server was experiencing excessive CPU usage, which basically caused our hosting to discontinue.

Bad news is, we don't know what the bigger issue was that caused this to happen in the first place. Our host wants us to run scans on our server for possible malware just to be on the safe side. Our site is back online temporarily for now as we conduct these scans, but expect MFFA to intermittently go offline during this time. We'll let everyone know what, if anything, we find once this is done.