YesNoOk

So, Halloween. (Read 9117 times)

Started by SlySuavity, October 31, 2014, 02:08:57 pm
Share this topic:

GLB

Re: So, Halloween.
#41  November 01, 2014, 09:36:40 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
At least almond joys are still better than york peppermint patties.

ew.

#42  November 01, 2014, 09:37:28 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Naw, man, the peppermint patties are pretty cool to have every now and then. Almond Joys just...ugh. Keep that ugly-ass texture away from my taste buds, please and thank.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#43  November 01, 2014, 09:55:45 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Almond Joys are awesome.

Peppermint patties are a FUCKING CRUEL JOKE. You see CHOCOLATE and WHITE FILLING. You think, "Oh, there's gonna be a nice cream inside, this should be delicious!" But no, you bite in, FUCKING TOOTHPASTE.

That is the TRICK in "trick or treat." FUCK PEPPERMINT PATTIES AND FUCK YORK UP THE FUCKING ASS FOR MASS-PRODUCING THEM TO TRICK KIDS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
#44  November 01, 2014, 10:05:43 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Did homework and studying while jamming off to Hugh's theme from Pokemon Black 2.

GLB

#45  November 01, 2014, 10:22:58 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/

I feel that way about good&plenty. I mean, they don't really look like they're going to be anything special, but before eating them for the first time i didn't realize they were nasty fucking licorice. Hate that shit. Old people candy, lies like dental gum.
#46  November 01, 2014, 10:30:41 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
I love York peppermint patties. they're pretty great. tbh.

The lady and I attempted to go to the Carowinds Halloween Haunt (known as SCarowinds) but it ended up pouring rain after being there for about an hour. So we ended up leaving and getting dinner at Chipotle and coming home to watch movies for the rest of the night.

My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#47  November 02, 2014, 11:47:16 am
    • Germany
I don't celebrate it. There's nothing worth celebrating. I ignore kids at my door.

Was the same for me, except for the point that I don't had to ignore any kids because most people in my country also don't celebrate it.  ;D
Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:50:50 am by Lichtbringer
#48  November 03, 2014, 02:49:12 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
Was the same for me, except for the point that I don't had to ignore any kids because most people in my country also don't celebrate it.  ;D
Aw man, you're so lucky. I stopped eating candy candy (milk chocolate and stuff like that) a long time ago. The only I have now is dark chocolate and that's actually good for you. It's got protein too. XD. So, because I don't like kids, candy, or dressing up in costumes, it's nothing special for me. I don't understand why people celebrate it, but I guess I couldn't. Even as a kid, I kind of hated it.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#49  November 03, 2014, 09:02:29 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I went to the beach with my wife, a friend of her and her mother, it was fun and relaxing. Even we didn't celebrate Halloween this year, we saw a lot of kids with costumes in the whole town, even when they didn't reach to our place

And, I don't think it counts, but days before Halloween I improvised Eleventh Doctor, I would like to dress it in that date but I didn't have the stuff to use it in the beach (you know, for cosplayers Halloween is a special ocasion to dress up in the street and nobody can say anything of you) :P

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X