YesNoOk

Blade's Spritework Commissions (Status: Closed) (Read 6047 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, July 04, 2019, 12:57:35 am
Blade's Spritework Commissions (Status: Closed)
#1  July 04, 2019, 12:57:35 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Yes, we all know him and his quality spriteworks.
Currently, aside working on his full game, he is accepting commissions. If you wish to contact him, feel free to PM me either here or on Steam.
My Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/HanakoRika
PS: If you want to contact me on Steam, please leave a comment on my profile so I know that you are not a bot.

Don't contact me on Steam now.

In case you don't know about his stuff, here are some examples:

Not your style you are looking for? No problem, Blade can adapt his style to anything you want (either Chibi, Jus, Tasofro-style, CvS,...) so this should be your least worried problem.

Also, if you have trust problems, you can ask me to be your broker.

Why should you trust me?
- 6-year-old Steam profile.
- Clean SteamRep profile and one of their donators.
- Have done a lot of high-value Paypal transactions with TF2, CSGO and DotA2 items and Steam games in general (Rep Thread: https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198092233343).
- Top contributor of Backpack.tf, a TF2 pricing website.
- Being a friendly neighborhood Mr. Giang on MFG helps a lot as well.

So, what are my rules?
- I will only take fees whenever the transaction is over 200$ (with 5% fees).
- You will pay any additional taxes.
- I will only accept "Send money to friends and family" payment option.
- Using me as a middleman isn't necessary so unless you have very, very bad faith in humanity, always consider me as the last option.

Nah, screw that. The world is not ready for me. Commissioning is different to pure game trading so yep.
Have a nice day.
Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 02:19:44 am by Mr. Giang

lui

Re: Blade's Spritework Commissions (Status: Active)
#2  July 04, 2019, 01:57:14 am
    • USA
Not gonna lie. I like you all and stuff Giang, but this is pretty sketchy my dude.

Alot of the stuff youre posting on your pros about being on Steam isnt that impressive and isnt really relevant to commissioning work from Blade/Zox himself.

Tax? Fees? Most people just pay the amount they negotiate with the spriter in flat rate, this sort of implies you get a cut of the money which is uhhhhhhhh...not really gonna fly for most people

Why are you even a broker in general? Why not just straight post about his commissions instead of stuff about yourself? People will PM him on other sites like MMV if they choose to, why do they have to go through you?

Ive taken commissions myself before so trust me when i say that this honestly seems super weird to have a "broker" or "middleman"
#3  July 04, 2019, 01:58:31 am
    • UK
Tried to send you a PM but it didn't work... I'm interested in a commissioning him to make a fighter or two for me. His sprite work is very impressive, just what I'm looking for. How to contact him direct?
Anna's vampire memory.

lui

#4  July 04, 2019, 02:03:56 am
    • USA
Tried to send you a PM but it didn't work... I'm interested in a commissioning him to make a fighter or two for me. His sprite work is very impressive, just what I'm looking for. How to contact him direct?

http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/u797

you can contact him by scrolling to the contact page and clicking on "private message"

you will need to register first before sending him a message.
#5  July 04, 2019, 02:07:35 am
    • UK

http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/u797

you can contact him by scrolling to the contact page and clicking on "private message"

you will need to register first before sending him a message.

Thank you lui. I really appreciate it! :)
Anna's vampire memory.
#6  July 04, 2019, 02:34:06 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Due to the controversies, I have decided to cease the middleman service. If you want to contact Blade, feel free to PM me.
Also, he isn't very active on MMV (took me 3 months to contact him there) so you might want to ask me for his Discord acc instead.
Re: Blade's Spritework Commissions (Status: Closed)
#7  July 10, 2019, 02:23:34 am
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Blade has received some sprite commissions. Thread status is now changed to "Closed".
Re: Blade's Spritework Commissions (Status: Closed)
#8  July 10, 2019, 02:59:16 am
    • USA
For someone who is trying to get business, all this seems a lil too "mysterious". Shouldn't it be straight to the point? I pm Chamat, tell him what I want, pay, done. Not this cat & mouse, I might tell you his discord if you ask jumbo? Wouldn't you just post it anyway? Join a forum, now a discord, gah I lost interest.