YesNoOk

Black Goku Z2 (Read 30990 times)

Started by RoseRed Productions, September 13, 2016, 06:32:05 pm
Share this topic:
Black Goku Z2
#1  September 13, 2016, 06:32:05 pm
  • Beauty is the one truth in this world.
    • USA
    • dailaquanf@yahoo.com
I think i came at this topic incorrectly. I am currently working on an edit for black goku Z2. Right now i feel like youll all be impressed with the progress. Im leaving a video with some test gameplay, let me know what you guys think.
Dai'Laquan Fuller, Heart of the KillerDragon.
Re: Black Goku Z2
#2  September 13, 2016, 09:21:00 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
So, what's going to be different about him, besides his idle stance?  Because I'm only seeing a palette change.
#3  September 13, 2016, 09:25:11 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
He seems to have ssj goku teleport attacks.
I like the stance idea.
#4  September 13, 2016, 09:54:38 pm
The combo-ability is increased but isn't it for the worst? You're adding potential infinite combos that can be spammed to kill the enemy. Be sure to take gameplay balance into account.
#5  September 13, 2016, 10:13:47 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
The combo-ability is increased but isn't it for the worst? You're adding potential infinite combos that can be spammed to kill the enemy. Be sure to take gameplay balance into account.

I was under the impression that this was meant to be a boss character so if that's the case then it doesn't really matter.
#6  September 13, 2016, 11:07:54 pm
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA

I was under the impression that this was meant to be a boss character so if that's the case then it doesn't really matter.

It would have to be with that added. I hope he at least tries to make him look a little closer to Black. All white boots, black sleeves, etc.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#7  September 14, 2016, 12:27:49 am
    • USA

If your a true hdbz fan u would know that all the characters have 100% kill combo capability but u have a point and this doesn't really capture the essence of black goku
#8  September 14, 2016, 12:32:01 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
In some cases, source accuracy is not necessarily a good thing.

This is one of those cases.
#9  September 14, 2016, 12:35:17 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'm an HDBZ developer and unless it's a boss character 100% combos get taken out if found.
#10  September 14, 2016, 10:17:49 am
you can try to edit Black to look like this?
Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 12:02:42 pm by Nexus Games
#11  September 14, 2016, 01:20:27 pm
    • USA
    • dailaquanf@yahoo.com
Im working towards appearence changes and yes i wanted him to be a boss character. I also am gonna take down some of the comboability and make minor fixes to more suit the character. I.e. voices and intros.
#12  September 14, 2016, 01:22:42 pm
    • USA
    • dailaquanf@yahoo.com
I do wish to keep source accuracy into the equation while also fitting him into the hdbz style.
#13  September 14, 2016, 07:10:01 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
To be fair, this looks like it could've been a palette for Goku, instead of it's own character. The changes you've applied in here are either not that different or they just outright make the character worse by giving him infinite combos. You could at least try to experiment with making his attacks function differently from Goku's.

Shit
#14  September 14, 2016, 07:36:04 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
i havent watched Super yet but I know Black has a blade similar to Psylock so a very simple idea just from that would be more Psylock combined with Goku stuff.

If you only had the hand blade effects made yourself you could mix enough unique animations that his basics could be quite different.

If the things we are saying seem like a lot more work you are right. But an actual legit separate character would be a bunch more work than mostly recoloring Goku and removing teleport limits.

However of what we are saying is discouraging then kindly let us know you probably can't do such a scale and make it exactly as you wish.

We can aim high in our quality with disregard to age, knowledge, experience of the person. Don't let our suggestion make the project not fun. You can always ignore if you need to. You'll still gain experience by finishing. :)
#15  September 15, 2016, 02:59:19 am
    • USA
    • dailaquanf@yahoo.com
I know what youre saying and i plan to make the appearence changes. Thanks for the feedback but i plan to continue the character.
#16  September 15, 2016, 03:04:04 am
    • USA
    • dailaquanf@yahoo.com
And i like the psylocke idea. I just need to think of the necessary ways to make it happen. I feel like it would be easier to start a super saiyan rose black z2, as it is easier to do the palette and appearence, and also allows more creativitt with the blade.
#17  September 15, 2016, 10:45:39 am
  • It's always possible with willpower and a funnel.
    • Denmark
    • supermortensen@hotmail.com
You know, I am really not a big fan of dragon ball super, but I've got an idea... Make him a boss character. Make him faster, and then program a balanced but challenging A.I
[img width=600
Keep it real, keep it original
#18  September 22, 2016, 02:39:15 pm
  • Rawr!
you can try to edit Black to look like this?

i like what you've done here.. but Goku Black is a much Leaner body type.. he's not as muscular as the Goku we know and love.. but very good edit of the original Goku from Balthazar.. i'd love to see balthazar's rendition of Goku Black
#19  September 23, 2016, 11:46:45 pm
    • Mexico
hi,  reading the ideas i made this ( a long time i dont make a sprite, and i test new programs for make gif) is only a little edit but the maybe help for ideas in this proyect

normal move

and ex move (obviously need a transformation in the transition )

about the transformation can be somting simple like this made by hades

and for the game play and dont make a infinity combo character, maybe the you can takedown some of the autocombos that the goku z2 make (k+k+k make a autocombo ), and mix some of the moves of the ssj goku, gohan and normal goku , to make adiferent character

good luck , i hope don't bother nobody with my post
http://armentis.deviantart.com/ http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=133017.0
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 09:47:30 am by zero de armentis
#20  September 24, 2016, 07:34:18 am
  • Losing isn't an exception
i believe that black goku is a completely different character from goku so black's moves set should be competely different. black is an evil entity correct so my opinion on his move set should be similiar to a sinister character why not give him kof 99 dreamatch dreamcast version rugal's move set for example when rugal teleports thru his opponent to cause chip damage secondly when he dashes down at his oponent with the electric orb around him. thirdly give him the special move where he grabs his opponent and pummels him with kicks and punches. the only alike move that black should have is goku's siganature kamehaha and his instant transmission. other than that black is a character of his own. I do like spriting idea of his body being little slimmer. :)