YesNoOk

school days school  (Read 2287 times)

Started by david link, May 24, 2010, 03:35:40 pm
Share this topic:
school days school
New #1  May 24, 2010, 03:35:40 pm
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
here we go again lol
heres new anime stage release for all u school days fans out there the anime was good a bit did not suspected that ending part she look so nice katsura that and big melons lol sorry

idea was to make a stage base on the last episode just a bit katsura vs sekai on top on the school what i did was bring them down in front of the school
this stage has 2 animacions i am trying new

info.
low-res  :)
doble jump  :D
animacion  8)rain + water ripples + flash  but these animacions dont star like most stages when u enter a stage they have a delay.timer 10 seg. or so then the animacions start to run and stay on
original music from the anime  ;D
this part here is very importend i mix 2 songs from the anime but at the same time i added rain sounds+thunder sounds to give it a bit more real touch the rain+thunder sounds start same time as the animacion 1 seg. late or so in the video the program capture i use slow the stage a bit so it looks rain sounds start before the animacion this would happen when u run it in your mugen

updates will be the trees i need to work on them a bit more+ shadows
images here + video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3L5jyZ2w68
extras only in the video added some sprites to the ladys give them a bit more real touch + some words to look a bit as the anime before they get it on
http://www.4shared.com/file/bQK2rfcq/schooldays.html?

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 05:17:55 am by david link
Re: school days school
#2  May 24, 2010, 05:49:33 pm
  • The Most shy newbie of all times!!!
Well, I guess I'll take a look on this ;P. Good luck on the next release :sugoi:.
Re: school days school
#3  May 24, 2010, 06:20:05 pm
  • show me a sane man and i will cure him =)
    • Mexico
    • davidlinkanimestages.webs.com/index.htm
cool thanks i will post it and send it over a foroz revilumi tomarow

anime stage maker since 2009
I want no blood from that girl doctor--not until we're both sweaty and naked and shes  screaming my name. >_<