YesNoOk

Roster Showcase (Read 2003259 times)

Started by Saohc, October 14, 2009, 08:46:02 pm
Share this topic:

MDI

Re: Rate-a-roster
#681  April 08, 2011, 07:13:18 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Someone should make a screenpack similar to the Mugen Tomb's MK Vs SF screenpack that came out back in the day, at least the idea behind it anyway.

Separating Battle Monsters, Tattoo Assassins, MK, and whatever else into their own little categories. And I don't mean that EVE crap with the generic text categories and lack of small portraits due to the apparent need of eighty zillion char slots. Just like 20 or 30 slots separated by the logos, much like Capcom Fighting Evolution.

But yeah, that'd be interesting!
ey
#682  April 08, 2011, 01:37:39 pm
  • AWWW YEAAA!!!
    • usetheforcehan.deviantart.com
@MDI: Nice idea. Btw, which game title do you purpose if someone indeed create that kind of SP?
#683  April 11, 2011, 05:15:19 am
  • (´ー`)ノ

Now that's some messy character organization --;

Spoiler: (click to see content)

my test mugen which has basically become some weird mutated version of 'mk vs games that are way better' and me fucking with the screenpack positions
Now that is the scariest roster I have ever seen

#684  April 12, 2011, 03:27:42 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

Now that's some messy character organization --;

What screenpack you're using?

@topic: my 1.0 roster, my WMPlus one is full of broken crap, so im separating the good things from the shit things

#685  April 12, 2011, 11:53:04 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
small photoshop edit i did of the Neon Screenpack. I got tired of the blue color. So i made a seizure rainbow pack

i Give it an 8.9

Cap

#686  April 13, 2011, 02:10:41 am
  • Get your hands off of me, you damn dirty ape!
    • USA
I'd post my roster, but the fact that I still have the default portrait for PotS Evil Ryu embarrasses me. Plus, I'm working on a new large portrait for him, anyways.

Oh, and Oxe, I wouldn't call that sloppy. It's in disarray, but not sloppy... If that makes sense.  :P
#687  April 13, 2011, 02:59:43 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Sort of lol. I saved slots for future characters I might add and saved slots for the Shades chars, unfortunately I have to use V select when I want to add something for the sake of organization D:
#688  April 25, 2011, 12:48:07 pm

Updated my roster, removed allot of the orochi edits but allot still remain  --;.
#689  April 25, 2011, 12:50:33 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Holy fuck, that is possibly the ugliest roster posted in this thread so far and that's saying a HELL OF A LOT.
#690  April 25, 2011, 01:00:02 pm
Ugly maybe yes, but it contains allot of good and original characters, that are fun to play with, or even to simply watch in watch mode. And my arcade run is really fun to do, due to the varaible good characters and increasing difficulty. 
#691  April 25, 2011, 03:41:32 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
I see Gouken there, which makes me doubt your statement about "good and original characters".
#692  April 25, 2011, 03:55:51 pm
  • Unmatched beauty
    • Poland
    • www.youtube.com/user/Shunt666
#693  April 25, 2011, 03:57:15 pm
Ugly maybe yes, but it contains allot of good and original characters, that are fun to play with, or even to simply watch in watch mode. And my arcade run is really fun to do, due to the varaible good characters and increasing difficulty.

I see Gouken there, which makes me doubt your statement about "good and original characters".

How many characters you see? I did not count them, but my mugen is over 25gb, of course there are bad characters in there, I am always replacing characters with new releases.

Lets turn your statement around:
I see Thor, Ella, Dragonclaw in there, which makes me believe that your statement about "good and original characters" is true.

;D

GOH

#694  April 25, 2011, 03:59:27 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
There's nothing wrong with having a fuckton of characters. As long as you have decent taste or above, you are forgiven by the fighting game gods.
#695  April 25, 2011, 04:17:52 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
There's nothing wrong with having a fuckton of characters. As long as you have decent taste or above, you are forgiven by the fighting game gods.

But with everything out of place, I wouldn't want to see this anyways.
#696  April 25, 2011, 04:19:38 pm
    • Chile
I can barely see PotS's Gouki. How many time takes to you move the cursor in a 4 vs 4 match?
#697  April 25, 2011, 06:14:22 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
He should organize it by Fighting games. It's the best way if you take a lot of characters.

Also, seriously, you should get rid of characters that you hardly play. Or look for a screenpack that allows even more slots. Your character select looks horrible because of that.
#698  April 25, 2011, 06:19:22 pm
  • 真祖-真の祖先。

Good and Original? i see Isabeau in there and list of cheappy character. Am i rite?

Also, this is mine.

もう何も無いのねAlexandria Shady Rensia。少しこの名前に疲れているのかしら。自分を嫌いになりそう。
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:41:08 pm by Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷShadyƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
#699  April 25, 2011, 06:52:59 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Must be a Kula fan lol

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#700  April 25, 2011, 07:20:41 pm
Good and Original? i see Isabeau in there and list of cheappy character. Am i rite?
Yup you are right

Must be a Kula fan lol
I am not a kula fan, but some of the kula's I have are fun to play with or to watch.
Edit: A sorry, I see now this was meant for shady.

He should organize it by Fighting games. It's the best way if you take a lot of characters.

Also, seriously, you should get rid of characters that you hardly play. Or look for a screenpack that allows even more slots. Your character select looks horrible because of that.
I agree with you, I have been looking for a screenpack with allot of slots very often, but somehow I just like MFJ(slightly edited/added some stuff) over the other ones. And yes its unorganized, it was even worse before the great tool, Vselect by tunglashor.

I can barely see PotS's Gouki. How many time takes to you move the cursor in a 4 vs 4 match?
This is not really a problem, the cursor can move from one side to the other without invisible walls. The only problem I have is selecting a stage, they are in alphabetic order (except for the stages used in arcade mode) but having 386 stages its hard to go thru them or even remembering some of the names, so I usually just select random stage  --;.

And is this not a major part of mugen? To put fighters from other fighting games together in one single game. You can have a mugen game with 20 fighters mostly from a single game lets say SF or KOF, but wont you be missing on allot of great other characters and stages?
Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:26:20 pm by elparty