YesNoOk

BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread (Read 250436 times)

Started by Seraphs Ares, June 16, 2013, 12:27:32 am
Share this topic:
Re: BlazBlue - Complete Resource Thread
#101  September 02, 2016, 01:12:43 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Post the link to the tool. You don't come into a thread and say something like that and don't give a link. We can back up the tool so it won't be lost.
#102  September 02, 2016, 03:02:21 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 03:33:17 am by Davod Sirloin
#103  September 03, 2016, 10:57:22 am
    • USA
Hello Ares! Sorry for the Trouble, i'm New here & Saw that you got the Tool from Dantarion's GitHub...

Do you have it as .exe? Is it Possible that you can Share it or Tell me how i can Compile it into a Working .exe/tool? I really don't have the Knowledge for this, so... Any Help would be Appreciated!
#104  September 09, 2016, 09:44:59 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
I download the iso but I don´t find dantarion´s program anywhere, please a link to the program too.
#105  September 16, 2016, 02:38:29 am
  • Also in the sky, the strength of love has wings...
    • Mexico
#106  September 16, 2016, 10:32:28 am
Thank you very much Rock Howard MX, I download utilities, install Python to run the files and this one exah3pac to extract the images but I don´t  know how to decrypt the .pac files using dantarion tools. Sorry but I am not familiar with this type of programs. I tried but I can not open them finally with hipster... Please what can I do to decrypt .pac files? I´m sorry for bothering you...
Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 01:26:15 pm by GaziraAgain
#107  September 16, 2016, 10:05:01 pm
  • Ikemen GO / Mugen 1.1 characters in development.
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Thank you very much Rock Howard MX, I download utilities, install Python to run the files and this one exah3pac to extract the images but I don´t  know how to decrypt the .pac files using dantarion tools. Sorry but I am not familiar with this type of programs. I tried but I can not open them finally with hipster... Please what can I do to decrypt .pac files? I´m sorry for bothering you...
You have to use Windows Command Line for Python. Start > Search Program and Files > Type in 'cmd' and hit enter. You should get the command line from there. From here once you change the directory to where the .py file is at; you type in
Code:
python file.py

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think the rips include the .dds textures of the 3d effects
His tool unfortunately does not decompress the 3D effect pac files for the PC version.

Going 7000+ files to get to the HUD files is tedious than I thought. At the moment I'm using the PS iso of CPE. Hopefully I can find the 3D texture as I go through these files.

Edit: In BBCP and beyond the 3D effects are now .gfx files not .dds. I'll research out to open .gfx files in the late future.
CPE Lifebars: Here
Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:05:34 am by Seraphs Ares
#108  September 17, 2016, 07:08:05 am
Edit: In BBCP and beyond the 3D effects are now .gfx files not .dds. I'll research out to open .gfx files in the late future.
CPE Lifebars: Here

Thank you very much for Hud sprites! But... can you extract with transparent background? Thank you very much.

#109  September 17, 2016, 10:39:21 pm
    • Philippines
#110  September 18, 2016, 12:26:05 pm
Thank you Seraphs Ares! Working now with the Hud, only need some turns and simul new design. Thank you for your great work and see you soon!

#111  October 16, 2016, 09:51:38 pm
The only character we don't have is Lambda-11.

Are any of Lambda's lines and dialogue different from Nu-13? Or are they just "copy & paste" (stock).
#112  October 17, 2016, 07:47:53 pm
    • USA
Alright, You did it!
I can't wait until you rip the rest of the sounds.  Today is a great day indeed.  :yes:

Will the match effect sounds be uploaded and ripped, like "rebel 1" and "Finish!" as well or have they already been?

Dat Ass Mu-12
Tsubaki
Hazama
Makoto
Valkenhayn
Platinum
Relius

And with this the cast of CPE is complete! Happy downloading!
I'll update the opening post after I get back.

Please someone knows where to download the BBCPExtend HUD sprites? I would like to turn to mugen, thank you very much!
I'll have to redownload the CPE iso and check where this is at. I'll let you know once I get it.

I'll be back later on to upload the rest of the new characters from BBCPE.
Welcome back, @Seraphs Ares:, I was thinking you were in comma, but I hope you extract all and every character of BBCP:EX, I'll be waiting for that...
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HE'S BACK, B&$%#S!!!!! \0/\0/\0/\0/\0/
It's good to be back.

Now to get somewhere in Mugen so I can post in my Project thread.

#113  October 21, 2016, 05:52:53 pm
    • Philippines
The only character we don't have is Lambda-11.

Are any of Lambda's lines and dialogue different from Nu-13? Or are they just "copy & paste" (stock).
To my knowledge her voice pack is the same during regular matches. The only difference would be the VS. character and intros. Lambda reuses the same sprites as Nu, so I just used the same folder for their sounds. I'll update Nu and Lambda.

Will the match effect sounds be uploaded and ripped, like "rebel 1" and "Finish!" as well or have they already been?
The announcer voices? I can include them in the next update.
#114  October 22, 2016, 12:39:11 am
To my knowledge her voice pack is the same during regular matches. The only difference would be the VS. character and intros. Lambda reuses the same sprites as Nu, so I just used the same folder for their sounds. I'll update Nu and Lambda.

Yep. I thought so. Thank you for confirming that.
#115  November 03, 2016, 04:51:05 am
    • USA
Are you plan on ripping BBCF any time soon.
#116  April 09, 2017, 06:38:03 pm
    • Italy
Excellent work!
I can't find in your files the japanese Platinum character voice (Luna version) Vs Ragna

Thank you!
#117  May 01, 2017, 08:24:42 pm
    • France
Say, is there a program I can use to apply the palettes to the sprites outside MUGEN?

I am not actually a mugen developer, but I am a comic artist and Blazblue is a great source of action poses to emulate. In the past I successfully found the characters of the original Blazblue in their original colors and it helped me quite a lot for practice.

I would like to complete my gallery by having an easier to browse version of the files, and to do that I could really use a photoshop script to apply the "original" palettes and save the result as BMP. Is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance for any help!
#118  May 01, 2017, 11:52:57 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#119  August 15, 2017, 12:18:03 am
    • Philippines
Jin (CT EN/JP), Noel (CT EN/JP), Hakumen (CT EN/JP), Nu-13 (CT EN/JP) released.

A few months back I purchased the BB collection for steam. The files from steam are uncompressed, except for BBCPE. Should be fast releases for the older installments of BB.

I'll clean up the opening thread since I'm re-ripping everything. I'm splitting the resources into Sprites/Sounds. I'm currently releasing sounds for now. Once I get all the character sprites together (this includes all sprites including: Main/SFX/Particles), I'll update the first post entirely.

Edit: Ragna (CT EN/JP), Rachel (CT EN/JP), Taokaka (CT EN/JP), Tager (CT EN/JP), Litchi (CT EN/JP), Arakune (CT EN/JP), Bang (CT EN/JP), Carl (CT EN/JP) and additional sound effects released. Calamity Trigger Sounds complete.

The black icon contains the SFX of CT, it's the common sound effects in the game (jumping, dashing, ect).
Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 02:19:46 am by Seraphs Ares
#120  August 15, 2017, 08:14:57 pm
    • Japan
Welcome back Seraphs! :D