• Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
So....

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
Re: Street Fighter V
#10802  October 25, 2017, 12:21:31 am
I don't see why it's a surprise. As long as the world settings don't directly contradict each other, it's just one big world with a past and a future. Technically you could say that Samurai Spirits is in the same universe as Street Fighter since one is (based on) historical events and the other is basically the real modern world.
The one thing of interest that it implies is that Strider and Megaman are also shared universes in distant futures (which isn't unthinkable). Megaman is basically considered to be the same universe as Street Fighter, right ? Was that ever officially debunked or confirmed beyond winks and easter eggs ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10803  October 25, 2017, 12:45:15 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
I know, I mean, it's kinda surprising because how they managed to connect the two franchises. I could never expected the Strider lineage was started with a Bushin Ryu ex-master. And this is pretty awesome.
- Donations is welcome
#10804  October 25, 2017, 12:46:39 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Anyone can guess who are the 2 characters next to Guy and Maki?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#10805  October 25, 2017, 12:49:09 am
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
It seems to be two original characters (Maybe new followers of the Bushin Ryu)
- Donations is welcome
#10806  October 25, 2017, 01:05:27 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
One or both is part of the Genryusai family.  Rena and the other male.
Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:08:57 am by Kirishima
#10807  October 25, 2017, 01:34:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
or they could be other final fighters.
#10808  October 25, 2017, 02:59:55 am
    • USA
#10809  October 25, 2017, 05:11:30 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Man, I kinda liked his story. But one moment got me interested and confused...
Spoiler: Zeku knows russian language? (click to see content)
But all in all, it's kinda nice story.
Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 06:44:26 am by Trololo

lui

#10810  October 25, 2017, 10:29:29 am
    • USA
spetsnaz is a very common thing to think when thinking of elite forces. its nothing new or surprising
#10811  October 26, 2017, 02:56:39 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
and spatz are those cute tight pants that some girls wear below their skirts, think sakura's gym, shorts except that sakura's are old school/outdated stuff while spatz are a more modern and inn version of them. so, zeku si a dirty old man, just as expected.
#10812  October 27, 2017, 07:14:00 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
The one thing of interest that it implies is that Strider and Megaman are also shared universes in distant futures (which isn't unthinkable). Megaman is basically considered to be the same universe as Street Fighter, right ? Was that ever officially debunked or confirmed beyond winks and easter eggs ?

Nowhere was ever implied Megaman shared the same universe with Street Fighter. Remember the classic series is supposed to take place in 21th century (20XX AD).
#10813  October 27, 2017, 07:36:17 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I think he's saying that becaue of BBA Mega Man being in Street Fighter X Tekken.. That example's been brought up a few times, though I don't think it should be.
#10814  October 27, 2017, 07:47:08 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Nowhere was ever implied Megaman shared the same universe with Street Fighter. Remember the classic series is supposed to take place in 21th century (20XX AD).
Megaman X Hadouken. Maverick Hunter X even further implies it
#10815  October 27, 2017, 09:01:13 pm
Yeah, that.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#10816  October 28, 2017, 03:58:37 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
It's pretty easy to BS a timeline that doesn't really contradict each other, all of them are fairly separated with the exceptions being Classic and Strider 2

1999 - Early 2000s Street Fighter Ends

2005ish - Mega Man starts, light makes robots and shit happens

2015ish- Everyone gives up on robot masters because of how easy it is to reprogram them for malicious deeds and all the times Wily has used them for evil. Light hides himself in his lab and works on a robot that can think for itself and hides him from society knowing that the world wouldn't accept him yet. Society stops using robots masters and only uses lesser ones, robots aren't in charge of their own jobs or projects anymore

2020s Captain Commando

2050s Strider

2100s Cain finds X and X is considered advanced due to there being no advancements in humanoid robots for the past 80 years, mechaniloids have existed for a while now though. X is used as a prototype for a new generation of robots that can think on their own. Things go bad obviously.

4000s - society rebuilds after thousands of years pass and then Strider 2 happens around here.
#10817  October 28, 2017, 04:07:33 am
Even easier, considering that those are games that came out decades ago when they thought the year 2000 would be THE FUTURE, the more obvious solution would be to retcon the rise of humanoid robots to half a century further in the future. That's my headcanon by default for anything written in the 80's that talk about the early 2000's, anyway (looking at you, Back to the Future).
#10818  October 28, 2017, 03:05:04 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
It was very surprising that zeku ended up being almost two characters.

Really no cut corners there,they would need only a different finisher move to make for two separate characters.
#10819  October 30, 2017, 11:09:20 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Zeku is Extremely Fun! And he being the founder of the Strider Organization?!! As we speak I am in the lab with him now. CFN: COVNT-NE-GFX I'm down to fight with him at anytime!
#10820  October 31, 2017, 09:24:02 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-