Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#181  August 23, 2012, 11:18:31 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
8-23-12

I've come to a conclusion on something. I'm going to remove super buu from the roster as his pants are really a pain in the ass, plus it would feel a little weird having one person from the buu saga. at the moment, I'm not going to have anyone replace him. So as of now the roster will be 9. 6-3 ratio of good guys to bad guys. Doesn't bother me though. Just means I'll be able to move on to other stuff quicker. As of now all thats left is minor work for spriting.
#182  August 24, 2012, 02:42:54 am
Woow !!!!!!, Great job, i can't wait till the finish.
Did u planning to put Movie Chars like Broly and Bojack... etc?
#183  August 24, 2012, 08:15:45 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
A few posts back. ;)
the choices I'm thinking of and how much of a chance they are to me adding them.

Broli               - Very Likely
Bojack            - Likely
Kid Buu          - Almost Likely
Radditz          - Almost Likely
Rickum           - Likely
17                  - very Unlikely
Fat Buu           - Unlikely
Jiece               - Almost Likely

#184  August 25, 2012, 11:47:38 am
Are the musics going to be the DBZ japanese OST?

Okay.
Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:27:53 pm by G.o.D.
#185  September 06, 2012, 05:24:01 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
it'll be all sorts of music from the show probably mainly kai tracks though. stay tuned in a day or two I'm going to make a big announcement regarding this game and something else.
#186  September 06, 2012, 07:26:58 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
    • thanewdude07.deviantart.com/
looking forward to it!

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

Check out my youtube for more fun stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSpamBustah?feature=guide
#187  September 06, 2012, 10:47:33 pm
    • USA
Damn your sprites and animations are so amazingly smooth it's frightening.

Keep up the good work!
#188  September 07, 2012, 12:23:52 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Ok Big announcement! 

I'm stopping the roster as it is now. with 8 (goku gohan trunks vegeta piccolo 18 cell and frieza) I'm also branching out of this to make a second game; Shounen Allstars.

as of now the game will consist of 4 shounens, Db,Naruto,Bleach and Fairy tail. I know there are other shounens out there especially like one piece, but I don't follow the series and I'm not familiar with any of the characters. I'm not going to start watching an anime or manga just to find out if I want to bring them in(nevermind the fact the manga is at 500 + chapters O_O) Yu Yu Hakusho is a maybe. As The new dude has been trying to get me to add them. I am willing to add a series if I got help and info on the characters.

As of right now, each series will have 3 good guys from each series;

DB          -  Goku Vegeta Piccolo
Naruto    - Naruto Kakashi (3rd to be decided)
Bleach     - Ichigo  Byakuya Hitsugaya
Fairy Tail  - Natsu  Laxus  Erza

I have the db guys done, as well as the bleach guys. although I have to shrink the bleach people to 97% because they are a bit too big compared to the db guys. I'm only adding good guys to the roster because the only bad guys will be custom to this game. I'm thinking of maybe 2 a final boss and a middle boss. I don't have a design for them yet I'm taking suggestions. All I know is the final boss will basically take
advantage of each series' big powers (think along the lines of ssj powers,tailed beast stuff,bankai etc)

I'm also looking for proper bases for the naruto characters.If you think you know a character who would be a good use to make one of them out of let me know.

I am wiling to add a series or two, but only if the person who is offering is willing to help on the sheets.

the game will use my system from db allstars. Each series will be tweaked to fit that game's premise. Ie the ki button for db characters would be ninjitsu for naruto characters reitsu for bleach characters and magic for fairy tail.

I'll post bases for the fairy tail and naruto characters later on. I'll also add another board for the game when I get it up and running. At the moment my full focus is on this game and db allstars will be on the backburner as my interest in db right now is very low. I'm not cancelling the game but it will be halted for a while.

Check back soon on this post for some of the bleach sprites.
#189  September 07, 2012, 02:58:40 am
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
Okay man thanks for giving me this opportunity to be apart of this... I Should be done with yusuke in a few months..

The second character I will work on is Hiei I will post up his base sprite today...Also It is looking like Young Genkai will be the third yu yu hakusho character. I hope to post up  the base sprites for Hiei and Genkai soon..Every one has already seen Yusuke. So yeah Thanks again.!

More stuff Get ready for the best yusuke ever!! http://thanewdude07.deviantart.com/

#190  September 07, 2012, 06:08:14 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
just remember to have a move list for them all and maybe some videos to go by or something. also I wanted to talk to you about yuskue. about the outfit and making it into the green one.
#191  September 07, 2012, 06:49:14 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Okay man thanks for giving me this opportunity to be apart of this... I Should be done with yusuke in a few months..

The second character I will work on is Hiei I will post up his base sprite today...Also It is looking like Young Genkai will be the third yu yu hakusho character. I hope to post up  the base sprites for Hiei and Genkai soon..Every one has already seen Yusuke. So yeah Thanks again.!

Will this be a old Genkai or a young one ?

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#192  September 07, 2012, 07:48:05 pm
  • Yu Yu hakusho spriter
    • USA
Young Genkaki.. MY brother Darksayjan already got started on the sheet. We might need to update her sprites..But  I think she looks good. .I almost done with hiei base sprite...Once i finish yusuke I will begin working on hiei. Neo what time are you shooting for? Some time next year right?

I already have been planing out hiei's sheet for sometime and I have been thinking of his gameplay as well. My bro was thinking of some stuff for genkai as well.

Yusuke's gamplay is pretty much the base We will be using for the other characters. I was thinking about doing a high school yusuke...But I would like to finish Hiei first. I have a base for High school but i will have to change the  shading on his clothes and stuff.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Its pretty possible to do that but i would like to finish Hiei first. Give me a time table so i can figure something out.

#193  September 07, 2012, 09:12:00 pm
    • France
That's a pretty big announcement indeed. :)

Will you finish coding Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo before starting on this ?
Anyway, I would have really liked to play DB All-Star before seeing you move onto something else, but hey, your choice.

For the 3rd char, I vote for Gaara. Killer Bee or Gai is cool too. Depends what type of char you want. Killer Bee could be the heavy hitter of the roster (I'm not familiar with Fairy Tail, so maybe there's already a heavy hitter there...)
#194  September 07, 2012, 09:38:46 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
no heavy hitter like that on FT. I thought about gaara actually, he wouldnt require too much sprites. He'd be made up of sand for the most part. I probably will code those three at some point first. I have to make some altercations to the base for the different series. And that has to wait till I actually finish someone other than db or bleach

@newdude- there's no timetable atm. only one I can give you is be done before the other sheets are first? :p

edit - forgot to mention, I'm adding Full Metal alchemist too. atm I know for sure it'll be Ed and Al but I can't think of a 3rd.
Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:59:47 pm by Neocide
#195  September 08, 2012, 05:40:39 am
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
As always Im willing to voice and code.. Ed you really have no choice but to hire me on lol..Concerning Younger Genkai..Ive never tried it..Shouldnt be much of a problem..Kiba Inuzuka as suggestion as well..Can voice that if as well..Same thing with Broly
#196  September 08, 2012, 11:17:19 am
He won't make Broly.

Will you finish coding Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo before starting on this ?
Anyway, I would have really liked to play DB All-Star before seeing you move onto something else, but hey, your choice.
I think so too. Good luck for everything!
#197  September 08, 2012, 11:28:46 am
forgot to mention, I'm adding Full Metal alchemist too. atm I know for sure it'll be Ed and Al but I can't think of a 3rd.

Roy Mustang, but then again, you already got Natsu for fire moves. :p
Well, he is more like using explosions though. FMA just doesn't have that much good guys I guess xD
The man with the muscles, the lady with the guns and that's pretty much it.
Or you are going to say that Scar or some of the homunculus (greed) count as good guys.

As for Naruto, I think Gaara would be a nice choice.

And on a side note, FMA is not from 'ShonenJump' if your 'shounen' remark was referring to the series/franchise.
#198  September 08, 2012, 02:33:34 pm
    • France
#199  September 08, 2012, 02:46:04 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I do I'll show some soon. I had to resize them some because they are bigger than my db stuff. Also fairy tail isn't a jump shonen either. I'm just doing shonen's in general
#200  September 08, 2012, 03:39:11 pm
    • youtube.com/user/SeiferFirehart
Nice Neo, thats a very good news. I could help you with some spriting, what will you say to use Battle Stadium D.O.N for PS2 for some characters? There are One Piece characters if you will decide to add them. I made one sprite of Sanji in my sprite topic but it is very big I dont know what size do you want, but they are very good for base. Naruto, Kakashi, Gaara, all are there as well.