Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#341  November 09, 2012, 12:14:09 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-8-12

Finished 2(I guess 3) more moves for 18, a variation of blue mary's spiral arrow with a throw slam afterwards,
the other is kienzan, there are two versions, a low version, and a high version. next up is one or two more specials and then it's on to cell I believe.
#342  November 09, 2012, 03:38:45 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Hey....

That means that 18 is almost ready?
#343  November 09, 2012, 04:10:59 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Finished off 18 (might make more specials I dunno) up next is cell.

also if anyone has her jap voice rips I'd appreciate it if they could send them to me.
#344  November 09, 2012, 11:32:51 am
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
From what game? if it matters.

I'm using Ultimate Battle 22's voices for my 18 at the moment. Is that good enough or do you need TEHANMSKEKAKHAICHI BULAJKADOAKI 3 voices?

Saying that, it sounds like you got english voices? Where do you get them these days lol. I'm stuck in 2001 with JP voices only.
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#345  November 09, 2012, 12:09:09 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
it doesn't matter and I got my English sounds ripped ages ago. I can send them to you whenever I go through my disk and snag them.

if you know where I can get more jap voices from the older games that would be helpful too.
#346  November 09, 2012, 12:50:02 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Ah ok.

Ultimate Battle 22 provided 2 sets of voices (an alternative one for mirror fights) totalling probably 40 samples overall. A few sound the same but the others are more like variants. The intro/outro voices are also included in this rip.

If you got access to XCB's 18 he also included several of the same in the SND file. Otherwise you''ll need to wait until I get home and go through the external disk to grab them.

Current "voices" from very recent games might prove better but I'm not sure. It's very much the same anyway, overall.
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#347  November 09, 2012, 02:14:35 pm
What game? From Budokai 2 to Budokai Tenkaichi 3, also the Psx games (UB22-27) and Shin Butouden. Tell me and I'll do it.
#348  November 09, 2012, 02:27:19 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
it doesn't matter really, just need sounds, of a lot of people actually (With louder vocals) goku Teen gohan, 18 cell trunks vegeta piccolo etc. Most of the samples I have are low.
#349  November 09, 2012, 05:11:24 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-9-12

Finished cell's "Seru Bullet" which is basically Dictator\bison\vega's Psycho crusher (he'll say psycho crusher rarely, since cell = dictator) next up is his two ki shield counters. (one for standing attacks, and one for crouching)
#350  November 09, 2012, 05:40:33 pm
But do they have the same japanese voice actor? Their voice are really close.
About the samples, with Audacity, normalize and amplify them, it should do a good job.
#351  November 09, 2012, 05:44:43 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Yes. they do. and I use goldwave. I know how to increase the volume :p
#352  November 09, 2012, 06:10:42 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
For Trunks, you can steal his JP voices from other sources, mainly, Ky Kiske from Guilty Gear X ... they have the same voice actor :beam:

Going home now, will see if I got the rips already ripped, or whether I'll need to find my rom and rip them. Will update you later if I can or cannot.

G.o.D seems to have you covered though, but I'll try =)
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#353  November 10, 2012, 11:01:24 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-10-12

Finished cell's second special well two of them it's a counter, one for crouch attacks and one for standing. he'll counter with a ki shield.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

and Seru Bullet (psycho crusher) I'll add palfx to his hitdef at some point.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#354  November 10, 2012, 02:30:11 pm
Amazing! That first screenshot is super!
#355  November 10, 2012, 03:48:54 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Finished a third move for cell. It's based off Vice's mayhem>>mithan's robe specials. (QCB,,K>>QCF,K)

two more specials left then its on to goku.
#356  November 11, 2012, 12:34:45 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Seems that what really take your time was the sheets...

Because thats fast Neocide.
#357  November 11, 2012, 01:02:05 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-11-12

Finished cell's specials, final special is based on geese's 98 version of Ja'ei Ken. need to add some sounds and effects to it later. might tweak it a bit after some feedback on it. Next up is goku. (have to convert some sprites I missed from my smaller goku)

I'll post videos later today of gohan 18 and cell.
Re: Progress (Cell's specials finished)
#358  November 12, 2012, 08:01:17 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Update-

Didnt get a chance to make videos due to homework, and talking a friend out of depression. Cell's specials are completely done as of now. He has dictator's psycho crusher and head stomp. as well as geese's counters and
Ja'ei Ken. and the vice move I mentioned. Next up tomorrow should be goku. then it's back to spriting for a bit.
#359  November 12, 2012, 01:39:42 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
WHERE THE HELL ARE MY SCREENSHOTS !!?!??!1!?!! >:(
#360  November 12, 2012, 01:50:26 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
stop whining you baby :p I should be sending you a bundle of betas to try out anyway. (18 cell gohan and fixes to vegeta) I'm sorta up extremely late so I'll take some shots now of some of the moves and post them in the character threads.