Progress (Read 677807 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#381  December 04, 2012, 12:17:36 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Shit I totally forgot I took a shitton of images but had so many of them I had no time to post them all

18;
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Cell;

Gohan;

I don't feel like explaining them all right now, so if anyone wants to know what certain shots are for quote them or something and I'll explain.
#382  December 04, 2012, 02:26:58 pm
18 decides if Kienzan goes down forward or straight forward, as I can see.
The kienzan has shadow when it hits Cell.
#383  December 04, 2012, 02:38:29 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Yo
Cell seems to have most worked sprites because of the nightmarish dotz.
#384  December 04, 2012, 03:01:04 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
18 decides if Kienzan goes down forward or straight forward, as I can see.
The kienzan has shadow when it hits Cell.

there's two different commands for it. And I never noticed that damn shadow. Good eye.

Yo
Cell seems to have most worked sprites because of the nightmarish dotz.

what? most worked sprites? you mean the most work because of the dots? the dots are easy. they just were annoying.
#385  December 04, 2012, 11:05:37 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Finally !!! :D Beautiful shots, I'm glad to see this is really progressing smoothly. :)

So, C18 = Yuri+Sakura+Mai. Cell = Vega. Gohan = ?
#386  December 04, 2012, 11:12:12 pm
    • USA
Im pretty sure Gohan is just himself, most notionally because he has the Quiet Fury/Soaring Dragon Strike uppercut
#387  December 05, 2012, 02:52:18 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
TWO QUESTIONS!!!
What is that yellow line in C18`s screenshots?

Those are the stages for your project?
#388  December 05, 2012, 04:38:30 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Finally !!! :D Beautiful shots, I'm glad to see this is really progressing smoothly. :)

So, C18 = Yuri+Sakura+Mai. Cell = Vega. Gohan = ?

18 = yuri + mai + blue mary  cell = vega + geese gohan = kyo+ a little bit of sakura?

TWO QUESTIONS!!!
What is that yellow line in C18`s screenshots?

Those are the stages for your project?

I dunno why that line is there, some stage problem, and the stages have been released already, I haven't gotten to do stages yet.

#389  December 06, 2012, 01:47:05 am
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Want Krillin, 18, and Gohan SO HARD
#390  December 06, 2012, 02:56:13 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
krillin still needs some more extras before I pop him into coding.

Frieza has to be the most boring sheet I've ever had to work on. Easy to sprite but my god boring as shit.
#391  December 06, 2012, 12:04:41 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
I bet. Never liked Frieza much. He's kind of overrated. . .well unless somebody make a 100% Power Frieza that amazes me, but eh. Still not my favorite villian to play as by far.
Anyway yeah, I've been planning to sprite a Krillin myself, but I got other things on my hands. I really hate him with hair, but I REALLY like how he looks in his gi with the hair for some reason.
#392  December 06, 2012, 12:13:10 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
he's boring because spriting him is so linear. It's just skin and purple stuff. Frieza was an awesome villain. Broly is the one who's overrated.
#393  December 06, 2012, 03:27:27 pm
    • Poland
"If our lives are indeed the sum total of the choices we've made, then we cannot change who we are. But with every new choice we're given, we can change who we're going to be." The Outer Limits S04E04

"If knowledge is power and power corrupts... how will human kind ever survive?" The Outer Limits S04E16
#394  December 06, 2012, 03:42:38 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Broli was, initially, a good idea for a villain. I mean, finally, a villain who has the same genes as the main character, which probably means, an equal! (i.e. Green Ranger). But then, they made him invunerable. Then it got boring from there.

For all intents and purposes, the posters/teasers back then did a good job of hyping it up. Then you watched the movie and it's just him roflstomping everyone.

Neo: Cell's portrait looks a bit stretched? Seems very weirdly pixelated. Dunno if you noticed.
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:00:45 pm by ⒻⓊⒸⓀⓎⒺⒶⒽ
#395  December 06, 2012, 04:11:05 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Broli was, initially, a good idea for a villain. I mean, finally, a villain who has the same genes as the main character, which probably means, an equal! (i.e. Green Ranger). But then, they made him invunerable. Then it got boring from there.

For all intents and purposes, the posters/teasers back then did a good job of hyping it up. Then you watched the movie and it's just him roflstomping everyone.

Neo: Cell's portrait looks a bit stretched? Seems very weirdly pixelated. Dunno if you noticed.

Vegeta was a bad guy dude so technically your argument is invalid.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 05:30:43 pm by Tsukuyomi Ryūku
#396  December 06, 2012, 05:24:56 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
True, yes, invalid due to the "same race/gene" arguement, but at the time we didn't know of the existence of Super Saiyans. So by the time it got to the time/news when Broli got released, Vegeta was already a "good" guy then, so we needed something else to act as a nemesis. Broli fit the bill, then it got stupid. =)
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#397  December 06, 2012, 06:13:25 pm
Both Cell and Buu were "indestructible", they could regen.
Even after a planet busting self-destruction.

Broli was quite an cool idea, for him being a Super Saiyan Brute.
Powerful, fearless and relentless.
But they had to over exaggerate his powers.

And, yeah Veggie fits better in the green ranger suit.
After being the almighty badguy who got his beatings, just joined the goodguys xD

And all of my honesty, I liked who Frieza is.
I just hate his damn looks, which adds to his villian-ratings :p

Not much to complain about Neo's work, it's just as expected ;)
#398  December 06, 2012, 06:57:21 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Come on guys, Broli is an awesome vilain. His appearance in OAV 8 is just epic.
I just became stupid when they did "The Return of Broli" and "Bio Broli" or whatever they called that shit.
#399  December 06, 2012, 07:00:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I just became stupid
uhhh ok.
Broli is an awesome bad guy,my favorite character in DBZ Raging Blast 2
#400  December 06, 2012, 07:31:18 pm
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Broli is the Sephiroth of DBZ. He was awesome during his first run until he got overused and stupid. I liked Cell but he was basically just like Goku in the end just wanting an amazing fight, but the Frieza in him reared it's ugly head and he turned into a whiny little bitch when he couldn't win in a legit fight. Buu? Oh my god I love Kid Buu's fighting style. Don't know why, but he's a okay villian overall. Frieza was just....yeah he was an amazing villian since he was supposed to be the end of DBZ. . . .like all the others after.