Progress (Read 676204 times)

Started by Neocide, January 23, 2011, 06:31:53 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Progress
#901  October 09, 2013, 11:53:42 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
due to some financial problems my net will be off for a while. I don't have any money to pay it and just finally got me a job and am trying to pay my rent before I'm booted out (I need at least 300 atm) I decided to add jiece and have even started on his sheet. I'll be back hopefully next month and have more news. 

I don't know for sure if I'll be back next month if things don't pan out, but I'm going to try! if anyone is willing to help (I can pay back this time in december)  just send it to my paypal  neocidezt@hotmail.com 

here's a sample of jeese;   I might actually make recoome too. still up for debate though.
Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:54:18 am by Neocide
#902  October 10, 2013, 06:09:58 pm
I thought that diarysquad were going to be strikers for the milk captain.

About your money problem, I am glad you got a job :)
I am really willing to help you, like always.
It's just too bad I am at a pinch myself for the current time.
You know, many stuff are going on at my place as well :\

When is your rent due?
Maybe I can whip up something or I'll have to wait for my next paycheck myself and that's about 2 weeks.
#903  October 17, 2013, 07:55:35 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I'll pm you rai.

I've been working on recoome oddly enough, I am 5 rows down on armor. his sheet is entirely easy I almost do it like clockwork.
#904  October 23, 2013, 02:36:35 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
thought I'd show recoome's base

#905  October 23, 2013, 09:54:53 am
Looks Great there man. Those are good and needed additions to the roster. İ am sure that You will give them some unique moves. Also, what about Jeice? İs he done already?
#906  October 25, 2013, 02:02:09 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
awesome sprite, Neo :)
#907  October 26, 2013, 05:41:50 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#908  October 26, 2013, 08:20:15 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Looks Great there man. Those are good and needed additions to the roster. İ am sure that You will give them some unique moves. Also, what about Jeice? İs he done already?

Jiece is half way done, he's got his skin and legs and done, just needs heads and shoulder pads, and a little work on the boots, which is why I went to recoome first.

thought I'd show recoome's base

It does looks really good
but he wasnt bigger?

Not entirely sure, he's pretty big atm. I have about 8 rows left (little bit more than half way done) on the armor, the rest should be cake walk. I also decided for the hell of it and to balance out everything, to do broli. His sheet is pretty simple, and I feel kinda fired up atm to do so. This should put the roster at 14

Goku Gohan Trunks Vegeta Piccolo Yamucha Kuririn Recoome Jiece Ginyu Frieza 18 Cell Broli

Recoome is going to be very grapple heavy, And Jiece will probably be a melee hybrid of some sort. Broli is getting the moveset he had in the 2k game. nothing more nothing less.

#909  October 26, 2013, 08:59:42 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Broly lol

Curious about how he would look after the resize.
#910  October 26, 2013, 04:41:52 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Broly! yes!

#911  October 29, 2013, 11:23:35 am
#912  November 02, 2013, 12:37:57 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-1-13

Recoome has moved along nicely, his armor is about 6 rows left, I should have him done by next week. While this is good news, I might have to quit in general if I'm not able to get help out of this situation. I'm am seriously fighting to keep my power and roof on my head and these temp jobs aren't really helping me much.

if I can get help I can continue on, any little bit can help me through this shitty shitty time I'm in. I'm willing to do commissions of whatever to people who want to pay more. you can email me or leave a message or pm me, it may take me a bit of time to respond since I don't have net and have to go to friends to check stuff.
#913  November 02, 2013, 01:09:34 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
I'm sad to learn about your situation man. :(
I can't afford to comission anything right now, even though it would have been with pleasure. You should probably post a topic in the graphics section, giving your rates/prize and some examples of your work (as Diepod, Balthazar, SeanAltly, Judas, etc.), as well as your current situation. This would give more visibility to everything.

Hope things get sorted out for you! Good luck!
#914  November 06, 2013, 06:05:25 pm
Give us an update about your situation, man!
#915  November 18, 2013, 10:30:02 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
11-18-13

Recoome's armor is all done. Should be all done by december

Everything else in the world of neocide is shit though yay!

#916  November 18, 2013, 10:34:41 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Eh you mean shit in the cool way or shit on the sucks way? =/

Well anyway good to see the best DBZ spriter still is around :D

#917  November 18, 2013, 11:02:07 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
shit in a "no one is hiring and the job I had in the bag is now gone because of random bullshit that really fucked me over and I'm back 400 bucks on rent even though I just gave them a heaping amount already" way.
#918  November 18, 2013, 11:04:38 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I know its not really a permanent solution but you could get some comissions , there were some people wanting to comission characters.

other than that, I wish you luck.
#919  November 19, 2013, 02:06:07 am
I know its not really a permanent solution but you could get some comissions , there were some people wanting to comission characters.

other than that, I wish you luck.

That might be an idea, you could do an offer.
I mean, you're a spriting machine anyways.

I believe Jmorphman has been collecting money and was looking for someone to do Mature in CVS style, for example.
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/jmorphmans-wip-thread-122156.3640.html

As for me, I am totally broke myself to help you this time, sorry :\
#920  November 19, 2013, 02:37:19 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Not to mention ppl wanting those DBZ chars that you didnt want to make or those Narutos chars u say u will make someday u probably could get some money from there.

Good luck btw