YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Capcomnator's MVC Stage Collection 2018

June 21, 2018, 05:14:44 am View in topic context
 Posted by kenshiro99  in Capcomnator's MVC Stage Collection 2018 (Started by Capcomnator June 09, 2018, 08:39:56 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Wow
Is a Beatiful stages, i'm impressed
Congratulations for your amazing work

Re: varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style)

June 21, 2018, 04:48:23 am View in topic context
 Posted by mikecrazy2004  in varo_hades released B.B.Hood (PotS style) (Started by Baby Bonnie Hood June 18, 2018, 01:21:50 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Great Char !!!    IM glad U Released this >thanks soo muchhhh  omg    :flipout: >>am goanna keep my ON this  for more updates !!!  . :angel:..HEHE ....   :drummer:   ......YAY        now my blackheart from marvel   HAVE A team    :coollove: :yuno: :yuno: :muttrox: :nuttrox:                          =)

Re: SNK vs Capcom EX: Public BETA

June 21, 2018, 04:30:07 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in SNK vs Capcom EX: Public BETA (Started by Yamori X March 25, 2018, 03:33:12 am

i get an error starting the game up saying, "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate

June 21, 2018, 04:08:08 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am
 Board: Fighting Games

I think fans place a lot more importance on him than Nintendo themselves do.
That's a given at this point.

I'm not really committed one way or another with Waluigi.  I would like it if they just got to finish the pairing off, since Wario got it, regardless of how valuable Waluigi is or is not to the series.  At the same time...yeah, he's a blank purple and black slate pretty much.  Unless we get a surprise out of Mario Tennis Aces and it's actually his game that the story's about.  Which would be neat, and actually give some foundation to include him in Smash, if rather flimsy if the game's not even named after him.

I just checked out the Smash music preview site, and boy that Brinstar Depth cover....has well tuned instruments.  I dunno, it doesn't feel like the right direction to go covering it, it's just not doing anything for me.

the original brinstar depths track from melee always give me goosebumps whenever i hear that track

the new version doesn't and it's way more awesome to listen to than the original

WWE legend Big Van Vader dead at 63

June 21, 2018, 04:04:59 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in WWE legend Big Van Vader dead at 63 (Started by GTOAkira June 21, 2018, 04:04:59 am
 Board: All That's Left

Re: Kof 2003 Portrait project

June 21, 2018, 04:03:55 am View in topic context
 Posted by Melcore  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am
 Board: Sprite Projects

well because you asked:

I don't know man, I was hoping to teach a few people so I am not the only one here I love to work with others and get in the groove of bouncing art around making each other better.
I started this topic cause I really like the style and saw a void that I thought I could make a positive impact on to make something uniform in a Mugen world of clashing artwork.
Plus, I have had a great time learning how to do this over the years (thanks MotorRoach) and I'm proud of the amount of work and persistence that I put into it.
I'm no real artist by any stretch of the imagination but I worked hard to understand and get it as right as I can and took all the criticism that i could get, especially the negative criticism, I can't stress to you how valuable it is for the right people to talk the right shit about my work and having the ability to sift through who's opinion is worth listening to (again thanks MotorRoach)

but I'm not sure, I would like to take on animation for sprites.
its really hard work for me but I would like to.
but I do really like making these portraits, i just really hate being overwhelmed with requests and hate being overwhelmed with some of the portraits.

Many of the ones Swipergod wanted me to make were really fucking tough for me sometimes, Like Ingred, was one of them and he didn't even use her lol.
I'm glad I made her and he had me make her because it forced me to do something difficult and since I care about Swipergod and am committed to his project and I don't like letting him down.
There were so many I have made for the KOFE project that won't get used by it... but that's ok, cause there are people that will use it so I'm happy with that.
The fact the he is using the hard work that I have put into all my portraits makes me really happy, I am glad he accepted my offer to do them.

well, ether way, if you want, you can PM me the ones that you would like to see get done and we can talk about it.

Re: Ada Wong from Resident Evil Released

June 21, 2018, 03:54:52 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Mr.Karate JKA  in Ada Wong from Resident Evil Released (Started by FlavioCamarao June 20, 2018, 04:07:56 am

Hi! This chris on your avatar will be an update on riklaionel’s one?

Great job on ada!!

Re: All Chars Update(2018): Athena

June 21, 2018, 03:54:35 am View in topic context
 Posted by A$AP DW  in All Chars Update(2018): Athena (Started by A$AP DW May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
 Board: Your Releases, older Mugen

Again, why would you mash F/D while doing cr.HP? You're purposely fishing for stuff in that regard. By mashing F/D, you're actually getting the DP motion randomly, combined with neg edge on HP when releasing it. It's a random chance thing and you shouldn't be mashing dir during hits anyway. Although I see something in Vans Rugal that I'll try and introduce.

I see now. Especially when playing with a keyboard, you're not actually doing a HCB. You're stringing your fingers across like a piano, F D B. No DF/DB. Unfortunately, the only sure fire way I can make sure that you don't get accidental fireballs, is by coding it as a true HCB motion(which it is currently). "F DF D DB B." This means you have to press DF-DB to get the move, so holding forward during cl.HP > Tatsu registers fine. This is why you should use a controller. Still, Rugal and Terry don't have moves that conflict with HCB/F. By you holding forward, which despite what you think doesn't help connect, you're performing F D B when trying to do the Tatsu. If you're not close enough for cl.HP to hit upon landing from a jump attack, holding forward isn't going to make it connect. Not truly, it won't be a real combo, just something you're doing in practice.

Let me give you an example with Vans' Rugal. He can cancel from his cr.HK. Try cancelling from cr.HK > God Press with meter. You'll get the super variant every time, even though you're just trying to do the normal G.Press. Because of the shortcut method for HCB/F, when cancelling from cr.HK, I have to go to F from D after tripping p2. This will register as D > F. Then when I go back from F to D >B, this is all registered as D > (F > D > B) so I get the super instead.

Akuma has a lot of commands that conflict with the shortcut method for HCB/F, if you're holding the dir to perform it. If you're holding F, then try to do D > B, it's gonna be F > D > B. I can make the window smaller, the timing more strict, but as long as you hold forward, it will always be the case. Since the command is a more complex one(more than Tatsu), I can't make the window too small, or you won't be able to perform it. Try this; In the tinybuffering.txt, there's a set of code that looks like this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Change the number 10 to a higher value. This will increase the allowance window of the input. Try 13 first. If you still can't do it, try 17/18. If you still can't perform it, I guess a true HCB just doesn't vibe well with a keyboard. I'll keep looking over some things though. Maybe adding dir holding restrictions like Vans has done will help. I'll have to experiment some more later.

Re: Death Battle (And sprite fight animations)

June 21, 2018, 03:36:53 am View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in Death Battle (And sprite fight animations) (Started by Long John Killer April 09, 2015, 03:59:16 am
 Board: Entertainment

Ugh, that title is as bad a pun as yours.  Good job, Screw Attack.

I'm of the mindset that if they're going to use the footage of something, they're counting it to the total amalgamation that their interpretation of the character is.  And they've counted Marvel vs Capcom for Ryu before.  Chances are they'll look into MvC up to Infinite and Asura's Wrath here too.  They probably even did look into Asura's Wrath with the Ryu/Scorpion match previously, just it doesn't offer anything to help in that specific case.

June 21, 2018, 03:30:14 am View in topic context
 Posted by Long John Killer  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

I think fans place a lot more importance on him than Nintendo themselves do.
That's a given at this point.

I'm not really committed one way or another with Waluigi.  I would like it if they just got to finish the pairing off, since Wario got it, regardless of how valuable Waluigi is or is not to the series.  At the same time...yeah, he's a blank purple and black slate pretty much.  Unless we get a surprise out of Mario Tennis Aces and it's actually his game that the story's about.  Which would be neat, and actually give some foundation to include him in Smash, if rather flimsy if the game's not even named after him.

I just checked out the Smash music preview site, and boy that Brinstar Depth cover....has well tuned instruments.  I dunno, it doesn't feel like the right direction to go covering it, it's just not doing anything for me.

SNK vs Capcom EX: BETA_v0.3 (Akuma + Kasumi)

June 21, 2018, 03:26:37 am View in topic context
 Posted by Yamori X  in SNK vs Capcom EX: Public BETA (Started by Yamori X March 25, 2018, 03:33:12 am

A big change on the game's system, big char patches, and two new characters: Akuma and Kasumi Todou!

Spoiler: Patch Notes (click to see content)

Link for patch!

Link for full build (already patched)!

Re: Fate/Grand Order

June 21, 2018, 03:24:30 am View in topic context
 Posted by President Devon  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

Is it safe to assume we'll get Summer event after Camelot? Or will it be anni and then Summer?

June 21, 2018, 03:15:41 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Layanor  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am

I have to say on a personal note that I am happy to see these all made but really sad. what happens to Melcore when you finish the ones you want to finish?

Re: Original Creation: Veroniva Iché

June 21, 2018, 03:05:13 am View in topic context
 Posted by Tsunamidusher  in Original Creation: Veroniva Iché (Started by Tsunamidusher June 17, 2018, 11:03:59 pm

Now that's the feedback I desire! I like the suggestion with the 'shooting' command especially.

Also, her taunt still has the damage thing? I thought I rid of that...
It was a hold over from when a different attack caused a dizzy state. Long removed, mind you. ty for bringing that to my attention

June 21, 2018, 03:04:25 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by drewski90  in Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Started by GTOAkira March 09, 2018, 12:23:32 am

sheik has a different final smash, where he starts pulling a knife out, too bad i don't get to see it fully

June 21, 2018, 03:02:26 am View in topic context
 Posted by Melcore  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am

Thanks MotorRoach!
Thanks Layanor, glad it turned out the way you wanted!
I have been trying to work on different angles so there is more variety that's why I went with the Jin Chonshu that had existed and just worked it until it fit the art style but I tried to draw Jin Chonrei from references with very little frankenspriting if i could help it.
I felt both had the personalities I was looking for so I'm glad that got noticed and confirmed that it was achieved.

thanks again guys

June 21, 2018, 02:53:19 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Layanor  in Kof 2003 Portrait project (Started by Melcore March 11, 2014, 09:11:14 am

That Jin Chonrei is amazing. That is exactly how I had it in my head how it would work. Holy crap man!

This is the game I have been working on. Working on it even before Swipergod started KOFE. In fact, I even gave him sprites from my project to help his :)

June 21, 2018, 02:51:57 am View in topic context

Too bad whomever made this never finished it, would have been cool. This could probably help you if you decide to do Yurika, its on that list.

Karin is being worked on

Re: [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2

June 21, 2018, 02:47:24 am View in topic context
 Posted by darkgirl  in [SPANISH ONLY] Español solamente V2 (Started by Titiln July 14, 2010, 03:57:43 am
 Board: International

Como va eso? Ya sos doctora Dark?

Yep, hace poco más de un año, oficialmente. Ahora soy residente de 1er año en Clínica Médica (o Medicina Interna le llaman en otros lados) y he pasado a ser esclava/trapo del piso/mano de obra barata del sistema de Salud  =(
Todo sea para tener una especialidad y adquirir experiencia...

Alguien conoce Petscop?

Re: Izayoi (Blazblue CPEX) released by Deoxgigas!

June 21, 2018, 02:35:02 am View in topic context
 Posted by Ex☆Cham  in Izayoi (Blazblue CPEX) released by Deoxgigas! (Started by Deoxgigas June 16, 2018, 05:20:48 am

Wow, this one is actually pretty amazing at all.

Decent file size, plays good (tho never went deep into Blazblue) displays NICELY at HD with the localcoords and no gamebreaking bugs or LAG.

I clap, hope to see more tho it seems to be quiet the challenge to make them.