YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: CPS2/VS Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Waterfall in Assiniboine"

January 15, 2019, 07:23:53 pm View in topic context
 Posted by AVPboy  in CPS2/VS Style Original/Edit Stage "AVPboy6754" - "Waterfall in Assiniboine"  (Started by AVPboy January 14, 2019, 05:55:03 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

Re: 3v3 mvc2 style and KOF XI style

January 15, 2019, 07:15:05 pm View in topic context
 Posted by SuliOfTheNerdVaid Suli  in 3v3 mvc2 style and KOF XI style  (Started by IKEISLEGEND January 12, 2019, 04:04:29 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Re: is possible to play mugen doing combos with xbox360(original) controller ?

January 15, 2019, 07:10:59 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Memo  in is possible to play mugen doing combos with xbox360(original) controller ? (Started by kamuiness January 07, 2019, 12:20:17 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Discussion

Dude the 360 dpad is know to have issues, its probably the
hardest controller to play 2D fighters with...

Re: Need Help With Dizzy/Stun Codeing

January 15, 2019, 07:08:02 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by MarioManX1983  in Need Help With Dizzy/Stun Codeing (Started by MarioManX1983 December 31, 2018, 01:42:46 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Thanks to everyone's efforts, I am now so very close to getting my universal dizzy coding perfect. :)

I now have it to where the "Dizzy Birds" appear over either players heads when they enter the dizzy state and disappear when the Dizzy is over by any means. No clones what so ever.

Now. The only problems I seem to be having are...
1. The "Dizzy Birds" do not lock onto P2. (When I push P2 during a dizzy, the birds stay where they spawned instead of following the opponent.) And yes I have tried BindToParent, BindToTarget, TargetBind, etc.

2. If the player has not yet been dizzied, the "damage counter" counts down normally. (One point every second while the player is not being damaged.) Which is good. However, after the player has already been dizzied once before, the "damage counter" counts down really fast. (Like 2+ points every second or whenever the player moves/attacks.) Which is NOT good.

Here is all the code I am currently using.

The Dizzy Code
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The Dizzy Activator Code For P1.

The Dizzy Birds Activator Codes

And Finally, The actual Dizzy Birds Helper Codes.

We are so close I can almost touch it! :) Let's get these last two hurtles cleared folks! :)

Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread

January 15, 2019, 06:54:35 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DJJarianLogan  in DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Started by DJJarianLogan February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am
 Board: Entertainment

Alrighty Ladies and Gentlemen! Ive changed my name, i no longer wanna be known as DJJarianLogan, i want to be known as JarianDaProducer. Ive decided to change my name to Da Producer because well... i consider myself to be more of a producer than a DJ, because i dont SPIN DISCS, i Produce Music. :D Anyway, i plan to change my name on here (if it can be done) sometime in the near future. ...But Yeah ANYWAY!! I produced 3 New BGM Songs for you all, i hope you like them... LATER!! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s82v927jd9denx8/MAN_ON_A_MISSION_-_Album_-_Master_Spectrum_-_Produced_by_DJJarianLogan.mp3/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/12fn35tbuslb69r/METRO_STATE_%2528Pheonix%2529_-_Album_-_TYPE_GB_-_Produced_By_JarianDaProducer.mp3/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e7ddio7aw7at5i4/STYLE_CROSSED_-_Album_-_TYPE_GB_-_Produced_by_JarianDaProducer.mp3/file

ENJOY!!! :D

Hibiki Kohaku (BBCF 2.0)

January 15, 2019, 06:32:03 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Hexioum  in Hibiki Kohaku (BBCF 2.0) (Started by Hexioum January 15, 2019, 06:32:03 pm
 Board: Projects

My Hibiki from BlazBlue Centralfiction is almost ready for release. I just need to add the voice clips and fix some custom states.

The hit effects, crows, and some sword effects have been redrawn with Illustrator because I couldn't find or extract them.

Re: DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread

January 15, 2019, 06:31:42 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by DJJarianLogan  in DJJarianLogan's BGM Thread (Started by DJJarianLogan February 18, 2018, 04:19:45 am

Ok Guys and Gals, Ladies and Gentlemen! Ive been working hard lately and ive suddenly had a brand new BURST of Inspiration. I Feel TOTALLY Motivated to bring you all more music, and i really hope that you all start checking out my website too, because i also plan to make a banner of some sort to represent me and my site. But anyway, please remember to Stay Tuned because there will be more content soon to come! :)

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

January 15, 2019, 06:04:15 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Adnan  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm
 Board: Requests

Thanks!

January 15, 2019, 05:56:37 pm View in topic context
 Posted by MCX  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm

January 15, 2019, 05:50:23 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Adnan  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm

Re: Kyosuke (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 01/15/19

January 15, 2019, 05:28:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by DeathScythe  in Kyosuke (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 01/16/19 (Started by BahamianKing Gaming January 12, 2019, 05:58:36 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Is there a place with all your (and Varo's) releases? For easy access, like a collection or something :P

Re: SF2NES (new name?): In development again

January 15, 2019, 05:23:02 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Cobra Caddie  in SF2NES (new name?): In development again (Started by Cobra Caddie December 11, 2018, 09:19:24 pm

Maybe. Or I could do something like Kizuna Encounters tag system. What I'm looking for is keeping the fights 1 v 1 somehow, but allowing the 4 player combat. The only thing I don't want to do is a marvel system where the other characters aren't on screen most of the time.

I've messed around with it a bit and it would be really hard to make it so that characters are actually on different planes and can't hurt eachother. Hard, but possible. But I'm thinking a tag system would work better for what I want anyway. 2v2 in Mugen has always been kinda weird cause you have no control over what your partner does, but if I could make tag work that'd be acceptable for me.

Re: Ushio Kai Ni from Kancolle by Blankly Rabbit Boody

January 15, 2019, 04:54:50 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Memes never die/Manby  in Ushio Kai Ni from Kancolle by Blankly Rabbit Boody (Started by Memes never die/Manby November 16, 2018, 03:43:04 pm
 Board: Found Releases

She got updated again 1/15/2019.

Re: Kyosuke (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 01/15/19

January 15, 2019, 04:44:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by BahamianKing Gaming  in Kyosuke (Pots Style) by Varo Hades - Updated 01/16/19 (Started by BahamianKing Gaming January 12, 2019, 05:58:36 am
 Board: Edits & Addons 1.0+

Omg Damn! I miss in mix up the files! I'll update link again later. Hopefully this the last man!

Re: New Dragonball Super Series

January 15, 2019, 03:53:03 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in New Dragonball Super Series (Started by Omega April 28, 2015, 02:37:30 pm

chirai knows where she gonna spread that jam next time.

Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC)

January 15, 2019, 03:45:44 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbone)(PS4)(PC) (Started by Moon Girard June 09, 2017, 04:33:13 pm
 Board: Fighting Games

ha lol photo mode. like who would want a photo mode to a dragged out game that barely any players left? they didn't even fix the netcode that bugged the game from the start. i remember bandai even invited players last year for feedback and the players waited for 6 whole months with nothing but new costumes and dlc characters.

edit: yeah i just saw the announcement it's a waste of time if you're a xenoverse player ,
it's my first time seeing heroes and honestly it isn't a bad game and i saw some pretty interesting characters and a grown up version of supremekai of time and she looks awful. they should've used her initial designs.

Re: Beterhans's WIP (Current work on Chun-Li Color separation)

January 15, 2019, 03:44:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by beterhans  in Beterhans's WIP (Current work on Chun-Li Color Separation) (Started by beterhans December 26, 2018, 07:29:47 am

Making progress...

Re: [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite

January 15, 2019, 03:02:01 pm View in topic context
 Posted by c00p  in [No Theme Thread] All Pixels Unite (Started by HQ October 02, 2015, 12:53:10 am
 Board: Graphics

thanks a lot felo ... btw the 'animal' would be Marella, and it's so cool i almost made no changes to its design hahah

Re: Fate/Grand Order

January 15, 2019, 02:36:24 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by 地獄の花  in Fate/Grand Order (Started by c001357 August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
 Board: Gaming

what do you mean bad? bad as in no worthy item drops? or bad as in a waste of time bad?

Re: Copy moves to another char?

January 15, 2019, 02:26:46 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by CyraxXXi  in Copy moves to another char? (Started by CyraxXXi January 14, 2019, 12:07:33 am
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

You basically need to understand MUGEN on a fundamental level as I've said before. Even mere character edits require that kind of understanding. I feel this question is generalized enough that the only valid answer I can give is check out the tutorials and tips that are posted on this forum, on YouTube and especially check out Elecbyte's that comes prepackaged in their default MUGEN that you download (not screenpacks, they usually remove those tutorials).

Also, editing KFM is a decent place to start because his coding includes tips that give you a basic idea of how things work in MUGEN characters.

If you're brand new to editing, you may want to just skim this over
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/mugen-101-things-you-need-know-169758.0.html
Follow the links to the stuff you want to know about.

If you copy and paste a basic attack, and import the exact animation(s) it uses, it should work fine as long as you switch states to it. But like Nep Heart said, there's a lot more going on.

One thing that trips up new coders trying to duplicate moves is the actual hitdef. GO READ THE ENTIRE HITDEF in mugen class. Do it. Seriously. It'll take about 15 to 20 minutes but you'll know and understand a lot more once you get to the end. It's one of the links in the Mugen 101.
So the animation has the blue and red boxes. The red boxes dont hurt P2 until a hitdef is defined. Here's the tricky part. If that hitdef doesn't trigger before the red boxes, it wont work. Countless people have this happen to them. Mainly because you dont see the animation while working on the code.

Another reason a move wont work is if it isn't set as an Attack. If the StateDef is set up wrong, or if a
type = StateTypeSet
sets to
moveType = I

Those are two common mess ups. There are just far too many reasons why the move isn't working without some more details.

thanks for the advice, I have in mind to edit many characters and you have given me valuable ideas for reading.