YesNoOk

Geralt of Rivia (Read 10272 times)

Started by CpnCrossfader, October 26, 2019, 04:13:21 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Geralt of Rivia
#21  November 08, 2019, 05:54:03 am
    • USA
Gui, this is why those vids that offer up SOME criticism but is mainly meant for mocking doesnt really bode well. It comes off as pretty childish, I know you wanted to find a more creative why to offer feedback, but that wasn't the right way to do it. You're a nice guy, so I hope you learned from it.
#22  November 08, 2019, 11:37:21 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Gui, this is why those vids that offer up SOME criticism but is mainly meant for mocking doesnt really bode well. It comes off as pretty childish, I know you wanted to find a more creative why to offer feedback, but that wasn't the right way to do it. You're a nice guy, so I hope you learned from it.

Sure. If i offended in some way i apologize but it wasn't my intention. :/
#23  November 08, 2019, 01:06:06 pm
    • UK
Thanks Gui- Let's just move onwards.
Speaking of which, I've made a few corrections and updated the original link now based on the more specific elements of the feedback received.

Changes:
Hit effects now corrected and recoloured.
Aard (force push) move slightly nerfed.
Igni (flame attack) player2 state now changed to the classic SFII crouch burning animation (5401).
Taunt glitch (see floating animation repeatedly demonstrated in Gui's video) now corrected.
Added a couple more sounds to attacks.

I attempted to fix the problem with the indexed sprites sadly to no avail. I tried Kolossoni's suggestion but couldn't get it to co-operate in FF; when I imported using the option mentioned the sprites were slightly off with the colours. If anyone can assist with this, I'd be grateful.
However the only consequence of this problem is that he is currently limited to his main palette. All of the sprites look fine, he's just locked to that one palette, so I'm releasing the update regardless.
Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:56:43 am by CpnCrossfader
#24  November 10, 2019, 08:56:18 am
    • UK
Palette problem now fixed; it now accepts alternate palettes, 2 of which are included. Original link updated.