YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1551577 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#721  April 12, 2017, 04:51:43 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Glad to see there's no Celica this way I'll be able to save up orbs since i blew them all trying to get Hinoka for my flier emblem team.
#722  April 12, 2017, 05:38:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
No Celica? Brb, rioting. But I guess I'll just settle for getting the two on the bottom. Not interested in the other two.

Anyways like Titiln, I'm also torn up as to what I want to do with my feathers. I have enough to 5* another unit, but I don't know who. Though I have come up with 5 choices to choose from:

1. Olivia w/ Ruby Sword+
2. Hana w/ Wo Dao+
3. Michalis
4. Another Effie so I can give Silver Lance+ to my +Spd Hinoka
5. Henry so I can feed him to my Lilina for Red Raven Tome

Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 05:48:09 am by Magical Amber
#723  April 12, 2017, 05:50:02 am
From 12AM (PT) tonight. A "Holy Memorial Login Bonus" where you'll receive 2 Orbs every day for the next 17 days is planned to start.
Also starting at 12AM (PT) You'll be able to obtain three Sacred Seals, one of each, with stats: Speed+1, Attack+1, HP+3.
daily orbs are back on trinitronity's request
#724  April 12, 2017, 08:40:05 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I have to wonder if Nintendo/IS haven't completely decided if they really want to do Daily orbs or just haven't decided how they want to do them considering every time it has been a limited time event.

I did like the daily orb tied to Arena challenges since it made you play the game(even if it didn't​ need to be done in Arena)
#725  April 12, 2017, 07:41:07 pm
seals can be equipped/unequipped however you want. you can give a seal to a unit and then take it away and give it to someone else. the quests to get the seals seem fun too, you're given some characters and you have to make them defeat units of certain levels

1. Olivia w/ Ruby Sword+
i'd do this (in fact i would've already done that if olivia's art was better) if i were you, but i don't know what other characters you have and i'm afraid to ask because i can tell it's going to be 3 screens of five stars
#726  April 13, 2017, 12:29:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
What better way to break out the extra amount of stamina by burning through it to level up characters just to complete the quests.
#727  April 13, 2017, 12:55:57 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
i'd do this (in fact i would've already done that if olivia's art was better) if i were you, but i don't know what other characters you have and i'm afraid to ask because i can tell it's going to be 3 screens of five stars

I'd actually be more embarrassed if I post my roster, but I'm glad we can agree that Olivia's artwork isn't that good and is actually one of the reasons why I'm hesitating since I find Michalis and Hana more appealing to the eyes.

For references sake, even though Olivia is an option I already have Ninian and just wanted Olivia so I can easily exchange Ninian out when I want to while still having a dancer if I wanted to run a different blue unit like Ephraim or Nowi. I even fed the Palla I pulled from the Pegasus banner just so I can give her a Ruby Sword+ which definitely cemented her into being brought to 5* once I have the feathers (same thing with Hana with her Wo Dao+).
#728  April 13, 2017, 01:16:27 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Glad to see there's no Celica this way I'll be able to save up orbs since i blew them all trying to get Hinoka for my flier emblem team.
...is it bad that I got a 5-Star Hinoka from the flier focus?
From 12AM (PT) tonight. A "Holy Memorial Login Bonus" where you'll receive 2 Orbs every day for the next 17 days is planned to start.
Also starting at 12AM (PT) You'll be able to obtain three Sacred Seals, one of each, with stats: Speed+1, Attack+1, HP+3.
daily orbs are back on trinitronity's request
*starts to drool uncontrollably*
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#729  April 13, 2017, 01:49:33 am
    • USA
Ruby Sword+ Olivia is great. With Fury and Swordbreaker, she puts in a lot of work.

I'd recommend her over the other picks. It's also nice having a dancer that isn't blue to swap out with.
#730  April 13, 2017, 10:57:43 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Been looking for recommendations for Skills to give to Julia and Tharja and this is what I got so far.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#731  April 13, 2017, 11:06:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Weren't we supposed the get a "re-position at start" update with this?
It's not there for me,unless I'm missing something
#732  April 13, 2017, 11:07:30 pm
    • Puerto Rico
First turn before you do anything, look at the bottom.
#733  April 13, 2017, 11:27:22 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You can also force it at the beginning of every fight in settings.
#734  April 13, 2017, 11:46:44 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#735  April 14, 2017, 01:03:15 am
Been looking for recommendations for Skills to give to Julia and Tharja and this is what I got so far.
tharja could use reciprocal aid or ardent sacrifice for situations in which you need her hp lower to use desperation
#736  April 14, 2017, 03:50:33 am
    • Puerto Rico
Damn, I think I actually had a unit I could have taken Ardent sacrifice from but scrapped for a few feathers.

I'm trying​ to hold off for the new banner as well.
#737  April 14, 2017, 11:23:40 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
New Banner and Paralogues are out.

It's funny that I was able to pull Alm, Clair, and Faye from the banner, but I was most excited in finding out the Setsuna I pulled is +Spd/-Def. Now I can finally go about making that Quad Shooting Setsuna I've always wanted.

Another funny thing happened yesterday and I decided to give my Eirika Sword Breaker before I went to bed. When I woke up, I realized I had 6 successful defenses (going on 9 now). It's amazing to see how one skill can make all the difference.

Here's the Eirika I use. Kind of wanted to show her off, cause she's often labeled as nothing but support. Wanted to change that a bit and make her more offense oriented rather than just some buffing mule for my Nino and Bunnycina. Still need to grind for more SP to max out Sword Breaker.

Your Tharja is fine, but your Julia set up is kind of questionable to me. I know what you're trying to do, but I think Vantage is wasted on her considering her paper thin defenses (made even thinner thanks to LaD3) will mostly get her one shotted/one rounded before she has a chance to even use it not to mention it being completely useless if melee users gets within striking distance of her.

I also think Julia doesn't make good use of LaD3 as one of the better things she can do is tank a variety of magic attacks due to her high res stat, and without it she'll easily be dispatched by someone like Nino who can easily double her even with your speed.

What I would suggest is give her either Fury 3 or Triangle Adept for her A-Slot, and then Green Tome Breaker for her B-Slot, her C-Slot can be anything you want. Not only will she kill Blue/Dragon units even faster, it'll give her a better chance of taking out other green tome users. It's the load out I use for my Julia.
#738  April 14, 2017, 12:43:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Triangle seems like a waste for Julia since her absurd attack means she's wiping out any blues that don't have high res without it anyway. LnD was more to cover her low speed as she's already frail to melee. But I'll swap it out to give back her magic tanking.

G. Tome breaker could be useful but other than Julia the only other "common" Green tome user is Nino and that one is decided by who initiates the attack first.
#739  April 14, 2017, 04:20:06 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
I don't get the description for Windsweep at all
#740  April 14, 2017, 04:44:20 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It's like wary fighter (prevents follow ups) but only works on initiation and additionally it prevents slower physical units from counter attacking at all. Basically Alm has one free attack against any non-mage unit slower than him at the cost of never doubling anyone on initiation, meaning he can mess with Hector and any slow unit reliant on quick riposte.

It could be a decent skill for brave weapon users with moderately high speed like Raven or Ogma.
Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:56:48 pm by Fubs