YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1552098 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#881  May 02, 2017, 11:01:03 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Yeah, I managed to completely cheese Hard Mode GHB Xander with a team of 5*Caeda/Shiida (Lvl40), 5*Olwen (Lvl40), 5*Hector (Lvl40) and 5*Takumi (Lvl40).
...I assume that team will not work for the Lunatic version, though, right?
If not, then what are the suggestions?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#882  May 02, 2017, 11:14:05 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I had a little bit of trouble in the Xander battle since I attacked from the left. I had Bunnycina one shot the Red Sword Fighter, Blue Lancer, and Xander, then after some clever positioning, I had Eirika take out the Cleric and Green Mage.

Also it's only been 2 hours and I already have 4 successful defenses. I wasn't able to surpass last week's record of 46, but was able to get over 30 for this week.
#883  May 02, 2017, 11:40:12 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yeah, I managed to completely cheese Hard Mode GHB Xander with a team of 5*Caeda/Shiida (Lvl40), 5*Olwen (Lvl40), 5*Hector (Lvl40) and 5*Takumi (Lvl40).
...I assume that team will not work for the Lunatic version, though, right?
If not, then what are the suggestions?
GHB is easy with a team that is 10 levels above your enemy. That's why I've been telling you to do it on Lunatic.

Take out the units on the right first, as it's very risky to attack the left units without being attacked by 3 units (You're in range of the Lance, Xander, Green mage AND the Cleric. Even if you kill one, the other 3 will surely finish off your unit.) It looks like having strong ranged units definitely helps for this one.

Also it's only been 2 hours and I already have 4 successful defenses. I wasn't able to surpass last week's record of 46, but was able to get over 30 for this week.
Damn and I was happy with my 1 early defense win.
#884  May 02, 2017, 04:19:11 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
This is the first time I've won a lunatic GHB on the very first try.

I used Ryoma, Nowi, Olivia and a healer. Sent Ryoma to the right, just outside of Xander's range but right inside the green mage's and the swordsman's range. Both died. Then Nowi blocked the chokepoint on the left and killed Xander and the lancer with the help of Olivia and the healer.
#885  May 02, 2017, 05:17:00 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Is it worth rerolling for the Hero fest banner even though I've progressed quite a bunch on my current save? My units could be better for sure.
#886  May 02, 2017, 05:27:06 pm
show us what youve got
#887  May 02, 2017, 06:12:17 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
#888  May 02, 2017, 06:17:56 pm
yeah maybe you should and pay less attention to your main account, once you get some good units get as many free orbs as possible to use on the 5% banner. whatever the case you can go back to your main account any time

23 units did you send everybody home what the hell
#889  May 02, 2017, 06:20:54 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Yeah I should probably do that then.

And yeh, sent lots of units home before skill inherit was a thing, deeply regretting it.
#890  May 02, 2017, 06:22:43 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
You sacrificed a 5* for a skill common 4* fodder can give even though you didn't have any other bows?
#891  May 02, 2017, 06:25:18 pm
yeah you should definitely start over because a lot of the free daily units are good skill inheritance fodder
#892  May 02, 2017, 06:34:43 pm
Darting Blow 3 is a bit harder to come by, you need a 4* Florina because good luck getting a 4* Rebecca and it's unlikely you'd burn a 4* Tharja unless you have a 5* one already. 3* Florina are a dime a dozen though, but then it's another 2k feathers wasted, again.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#893  May 02, 2017, 07:15:35 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Uh yeah...all of that makes it one of the most common skills. Only Defense 3 and HP 3 are more common. The truly rare skills are locked to a single 4* with no 3* version like Triangle Adept and Sword Breaker.
#894  May 02, 2017, 07:48:28 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Spoiler: It's tradition now. (click to see content)
- Turns out Julia doesn't quite one shot that lance like I thought so Olivia is there to fix that little problem.
- I have a newfound appreciation for Desperation when I realized Tharja wouldn't have survived Xander without it.
#895  May 02, 2017, 10:04:59 pm
So, how many Tharjas did you fuse to have her with 49 ATK ? Because mine is only 42 :( No matter though, Super Ike crushed half the map and Bunnilla finished the rest, with an Olivia here and there.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#896  May 02, 2017, 10:47:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Just 1. She has atk boon.
#897  May 02, 2017, 11:25:41 pm
    • Canada
I had a little bit of trouble in the Xander battle since I attacked from the left. I had Bunnycina one shot the Red Sword Fighter, Blue Lancer, and Xander, then after some clever positioning, I had Eirika take out the Cleric and Green Mage.

Damn. I was super happy with 4 defenses lol. But yeah, I just beat Xander. Personally, I had a lot more trouble with Zephiel. My only issue was with blue lance unit since the mage kept healing him. Besides that, it was cake.

Speaking of arena tho. I fought a team with Lucina, Hector, Takumi, and Nowi last night. ALL of which were equipped with Vantage 3. FFS...

show us what youve got

Free user, I had a 5* Rebecca but I gave her up so I could give Anna her Darting Blow.

I know I'm beating a dead horse but yeah, re-roll. They're not terrible units but you could do better. Typically, people re-roll to try and get Takumi, Hector, and/or Lucina. Or at least a solid red sword unit in some cases. Here's the teir list if you haven't viewed it yet.

http://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Tier_List
#898  May 02, 2017, 11:32:29 pm
i'd reroll until you get azura since she's insanely useful compared to the other units in the banner
#899  May 02, 2017, 11:55:38 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Speaking of arena tho. I fought a team with Lucina, Hector, Takumi, and Nowi last night. ALL of which were equipped with Vantage 3. FFS...
I wouldn't complain getting easy teams like these.
#900  May 03, 2017, 01:31:12 am
I have a question on numbers.
I gave Bunnilla a Blue Tomebreaker, and I have a choice between leaving her with Dragon Gaze (a leftover inheritance from some time back) or giving her Glowing Ember. One is 30% ATK up, the other is + flat damage of 50% DEF. Now on straight numbers, those two happen to be exactly the same - respectively 12 and 13. The difference is when I have a color advantage. Boosting ATK then throwing color advantage would make her a big Blue killer (especially mages, which is interesting as they're more likely to have higher RES), but the DEF-based boost is a lot more versatile (I gave Glowing Ember to my 4*-promoted Beruka along with Renewal and a Killer Axe, she turned out to be a pretty damn good resilient minitank after all).
Glowing Ember generally seems to be more effective, but Bunnilla, like regular Camilla, kind of struggles to find one thing she's really good at and is a bit above average on several things but gets worn down easily, so specializing her as a blue killer is a serious option. Which one would you guys suggest ?
Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:46:21 am by Byakko