YesNoOk

VEGA II The secret boss from Street Fighter EX II (UPDATE 21/05/12) (Read 33793 times)

Started by Mr.Karate JKA, April 24, 2012, 12:58:13 am
Share this topic:
VEGA II The secret boss from Street Fighter EX II (UPDATE 21/05/12)
#1  April 24, 2012, 12:58:13 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Hello guys! This is an edit of POTS Vega inspired in SFEX2`s Vega II and SFZ3`s Shin Bison. The char will have some new moves like Warusaki3`s EX Vega Psycho shot, Kamekaze`s  Shin Vega Psycho Cannon and FIDO`s Vega Nightmare Booster and Psycho Punisher!!! I´m addidng some new stuff like new strong punch inspired in SFZ3`s Shin Bison Strong punches, new intros, new palletes and a SFEX2`s new big portrait!!! The char is already with an AI patch!

UPDATE 21/05/12

- EX MOVES ADDED!!! (codes by Killer Kong, except the Psycho shot EX codes);
- New clean version updated;
- New sprites for the stong punch Psycho power efect;
- Some snd revised (psycho cannon).

Video preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-10maRqdls&feature=youtu.be

Screenshots:

Thanks to:

- POTS for the char vega!
- Froz for the strong punch`s Psycho power efects
- Kamekaze for the Shin Vega`s Psycho Cannon codes!
- FIDO for Nightmare Booster and Psycho Punisher codes!
- Warusaki3 for the Psycho Shot codes
- Froz for the Psycho shot sprites!
- Killer Kong for EX moves codes and the EX Psycho shot following projectile idea!

DL link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p7wwdhp6wswp9kw

I hope you like it!
Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 05:26:31 am by Mr.Karate JKA
Re: VEGA II The secret boss from Street Fighter EX II
#2  April 24, 2012, 01:31:54 am
    • USA
tested him out, he seems too flashy, with the misogi dust appearing with most of the motions like his F, DF, F p motion

overall this is a very nice edit.
#3  April 24, 2012, 01:39:25 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
tested him out, he seems too flashy, with the misogi dust appearing with most of the motions like his F, DF, F p motion

overall this is a very nice edit.

The misogi dust apears in three states, psycho banisher, Psycho Punisher and the last stomp on Nightmare Booster! Thanks for the Psycho shot sprites!
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:47:22 am by Mr.Karate JKA
#4  April 24, 2012, 02:04:19 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
This is lots of fun, which is just the way Mugen should be. Thanks for the fantastic share Mr. Karate!! :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  April 24, 2012, 05:25:50 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
This is lots of fun, which is just the way Mugen should be. Thanks for the fantastic share Mr. Karate!! :lugoi:

Thanks!!! I hope all of you have a lot of fun with my edits! :)
#6  April 24, 2012, 05:06:13 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Ok...

No readme? A empty text file?

There are some strange files in the char...

stortrace.mof in the normal folder, vbc.exe.config in the States folder, web_lowtrust.config.default in the Portraits folder!

WTF is that?

The mix of SF4 voice and the CvS voice is kinda disturbing.
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 05:13:04 pm by Staubhold
#7  April 24, 2012, 07:11:07 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
Ok...

No readme? A empty text file?

There are some strange files in the char...

stortrace.mof in the normal folder, vbc.exe.config in the States folder, web_lowtrust.config.default in the Portraits folder!

WTF is that?

The mix of SF4 voice and the CvS voice is kinda disturbing.

I can explain to you about some of this files: Some time ago when i had problems with my pc, a fat bastard deleted all of my mugen folders formating my pc. After this, i recoverd all most part of my files using the program recuva. I recocered the most part of my files but some f text file are corrupted. Its simple to reslve; just delet these unusless files.

About the voices, CVS and SFIV in my point of view, are similar and i dont think is a problem. If you want, change the voices by yourself and choose the best SND made by you!
Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 07:17:02 pm by Mr.Karate JKA
#8  April 24, 2012, 07:28:11 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Yeah just change the sounds if you don't like them. I like the sounds personally myself and really enjoy kicking butt with this fine edit. 8)
#9  April 24, 2012, 07:28:44 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
I can explain to you about some of this files: Some time ago when i had problems with my pc, a fat bastard deleted all of my mugen folders formating my pc. After this, i recoverd all most part of my files using the program recuva. I recocered the most part of my files but some f text file are corrupted. Its simple to reslve; just delet these unusless files.

Ok, would be nice if you could delete the files and reupload the char again, just for other downloaders - it´s just not that trustworthy to have such files in your download.

I do like the effort in your edit.  :thumbsup:
#10  April 24, 2012, 07:33:33 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil

Ok, would be nice if you could delete the files and reupload the char again, just for other downloaders - it´s just not that trustworthy to have such files in your download.

I do like the effort in your edit.  :thumbsup:

OK! Tonight i`ll reupload a "clean version" of the char! Thanks for the comments guys!!! ;)
#11  April 24, 2012, 07:50:08 pm
cool edits man  :)
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#12  April 24, 2012, 10:20:25 pm
    • USA
About the voices, CVS and SFIV in my point of view, are similar and i dont think is a problem. If you want, change the voices by yourself and choose the best SND made by you!

actually sf4 and cvs dictator was voiced by the same guy, norio wakamoto, so its something that audacity can't fix.
#13  April 26, 2012, 02:09:45 am
A little too flashy to my taste, but nevertheless the POTS style is there... plays fine, AI is hard but beatable with a little patience... a god job indeed... Congratulations on a fine edit
actually sf4 and cvs dictator was voiced by the same guy, norio wakamoto, so its something that audacity can't fix.

Norio Wakamoto voice should never be altered, modified deleted o whatsoever... he´s omega rugal, bison, Gambino ( gatsu foster father), and above all he`s emperor wakamoto ( Code Geass)...

All Hail Wakamoto!!!
\\\" It`s so easy to rewrite history when the few that know the truth are made unable to speak for themselves\\\"
Alexander, the last scenario...
#14  April 26, 2012, 02:15:26 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
also he was cell in the dragon ball series, black shadow from f-zero gp legend, and that's all i know in case you forgot
#15  April 26, 2012, 02:22:09 am
And thats not all...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norio_Wakamoto
this guy is awesome, from tokyo police agent to the most famous seijuu in japan...

But let´s stay on topic, I like this bison edit very much, too flashy but good...
\\\" It`s so easy to rewrite history when the few that know the truth are made unable to speak for themselves\\\"
Alexander, the last scenario...
#16  April 29, 2012, 09:18:24 pm
I didn't know Bison was in SFEX... but then it's been a while too...
#17  April 30, 2012, 12:21:27 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Very nice edit! Love the ultra adition too.
Man I love this badass voices of Wakamoto!! :twisted:

A little thing I can say:
When you activate Excell mode, some of the energy explods (Stand HP, crouch HP) have blocks around it like if the transparency zone of explods was visible.
Perhaps it can be updated.
#18  April 30, 2012, 07:04:46 pm
  • Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed
    • Spain
That is genuinely appreciated.  Thank you, really thanks, I love this fantastic char and fantastic work, althought his name is Vega II from SFIIEX, and not True Bison (True Vega in Japan from SFIIIEX) because the True Bison(True Vega in Japan) is Dictator,jeje!!
#19  May 05, 2012, 12:59:40 am
is there anyway for this char to work in winmugen cuz it only works on mugen 1.0 so far.
Re: VEGA II The secret boss from Street Fighter EX II (UPDATE 20/05/12)
#20  May 21, 2012, 03:41:37 am
  • "The Future is Now"
Ha!

Kairi is all like

"Purple mist... And?"