YesNoOk

Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ sprite for money (Read 348470 times)

Started by │ㄷ ▌, July 24, 2014, 04:29:17 am
Re: Will s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ sprite for money
#241  June 21, 2016, 01:39:36 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Aaah~! Thank you very much~! That would be now okay. I'll transmit the last half of your pay ASAP.

Would it also be alright to know the XY alignment values for the 5945 frames based on Jesuszilla's Felicia SFF's?
#242  June 21, 2016, 01:42:08 am
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Vinceson and C, may I have permission to use the Felicia guard drop animation frames? I'd like to use it to discuss my Defenseless feature for my upcoming fan game.
#243  June 21, 2016, 01:43:02 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
:3~~~~~
#244  June 21, 2016, 01:44:56 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Vinceson and C, may I have permission to use the Felicia guard drop animation frames? I'd like to use it to discuss my Defenseless feature for my upcoming fan game.

For me, that would be okay. Please feel free to do so~! Though kindly mention/give due credits if you plan on making your fan game to be publicly available~!
Re: MvC-Deadpool Super
#245  June 21, 2016, 02:13:11 am
  • Rawr!
SSMB-R.O.B. Full Taunt
#246  June 24, 2016, 11:22:48 am
lol thanks(?)

@T. Vinceson: Received. I guess how it's supposed to get the axis: starting from the upper left for each sprite if I'm not wrong (if not, I have no idea):

Anyway I added the axis and doubled the times so you can see the numbers, it's lacking the cats ears' definition and the different belly shading as Jesuszilla did.

Updated R.O.B.'s animation with more taunts, the movement is inversed btw:

And if you want to do more moves here's the sheet with the parts, so @J.A.N.G.O.: here you go:

Yes, the 4 commissions I have left require more moves (all CAPCOM themed: 2 SF3 and 2 SFA) and of course the courtesy extra sprites for the ones that purchased sprites before my trip.

I haven't been receiving more commissions mostly due some personal projects.

#247  June 30, 2016, 07:12:13 pm
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
I want to share with Vinceson and Chamat a video I recently completed. This is an example of how Felicia's guard drop animation would appear in game. The recommended alignments might be slightly off, but for the purpose of this demonstration, I felt it was more important to showcase its application. Thanks to Vinceson for granting me permission to use the frames for this video.

http://www.wammyradio.com/mcp/mcp_event_defenseless.ogg
#248  July 02, 2016, 10:52:49 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Oh hey, sorry for the delayed response, chamat. Those look AMAZING!
SFZ-Shoma
#249  July 21, 2016, 03:54:45 am

Sorry for the delayed reply as well. Glad you like it.

@no1wammy: thanks for the credit, it looks you are building the game from the ground, are you using flash? or what software are you using?

And as I said
I haven't been receiving more commissions mostly due some personal projects.

Luckily this week I finished one of my personal projects, just to let know the commissioners that are waiting.

And since today is Shoma's appreciation day, I bring you a CPS2 styled animated stance with his Home Run super:

This one is for @Beximus: here you go!

#250  July 21, 2016, 05:07:30 am
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
If you're talking about the video I made, I did it all in hand. Adobe Photoshop to get the frames right (supposedly, the max it can handle is 198 frames or so), then I converted the GIF to an OGG video using Cloud Convert.

In terms of game engine, I absolutely have no idea where I want to go with Marvel & Capcom vs. Pokemon. At first, I considered MUGEN just to see how the coding works, but part of me wants to look into a ground-up alternative.
#251  July 21, 2016, 05:39:08 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
Amazing as damn Shoma. Both animations look really fluid, and on point with the CPS2 style!

Shit
#252  July 21, 2016, 07:15:02 am
Well I'll be damned.....never thought I'd see Shoma in mugen.....well sprited....good stuff!!
#253  July 22, 2016, 11:30:05 am
  • The Yatagarasu will be coming in any moment.
That Shoma is looking sick! Tight job, Chamat! I love how fluid the animations go.
Titiln said:
focus more and stop thinking about things like the internet or titties

Whatever happened to sex, drugs, and Rock. Nowadays, it's whores, AIDS, and Hip-Hop.
#254  July 27, 2016, 12:42:55 am
Thank you guys, I usually don't like to reply to my topic unless I have something to show, but here it goes:

@no1wammy: Ohh yes I have done the same for some projects, took some time to set all the axis and palettes and all. I haven't done a long animation gif in years I recall I started doing some because I liked the ones from [emugif] but these long animations aren't aviable now in their site.

@MotorRoach: Thank you, I try my best to copycat all of the styles. But I have to admit that both animations are retraced from rips.

@Koopa901: Thank you but  the commission was to do just those 2 moves :/ :P

@Enso: Thank you for your kind words, glad you loved it!

Amingo DS Gethits
#255  August 14, 2016, 12:16:08 pm
This time I brought you several Amingo's gethits to make him fit in Darkstalkers universe:

The concept for the MBliss is from [Sandvvich]

I used the airbrush tool for the burned state, a tool I never used before for nothing.

The dizzy is based on this, which I animated:

AYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!

This one is for KungFuMan from RandomSelect. Special thanks to @Xenomic: and @Graphicus: for giving ideas for the electrocuted state and Xenomic for the dizzy' maracas.

(I blame deviantart for forcing me to do 150x150 px preview images, so I used imgur that ruins the filenames, great!)

Yep, 2 commissions left. I'm unsure about receiving more except if those are short term commissions, simplier and quicker.

#256  August 14, 2016, 12:22:08 pm
Wow, this post is a goldmine! Great job with Amingo!
#257  August 14, 2016, 12:34:32 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
They look amazing.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#258  August 14, 2016, 12:38:40 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Electrocution and harikiri are gold.
#259  August 14, 2016, 12:56:26 pm
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Excellent work all around. You did this cactus friend justice.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!
#260  August 14, 2016, 01:07:31 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Really fond of the electrocution animation; it looks a bit like Cactuar, which works on many levels.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.