YesNoOk

Haku (Read 8901 times)

Started by naruto500, November 25, 2007, 05:05:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Haku
#21  December 03, 2007, 05:48:28 am
I don't know if i read it wrong but are you saying i am stupid for releasing a char without adding one stupid move. I mean damn if you want the move so bad its in the sff and air code it your damn self. I move at my own pace and when I feel the char is at a point i think he is playable i release it. I always release the basic moves of a char to see what is need to be fixed before coding the special. Since those bugs are easier to spot and can be fixed faster.
#22  December 03, 2007, 10:26:56 pm
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/

could you explain what happen. No one else said anything about him making clone

Not sure, its like the character gets hit or something, and he flys and a ghost of him appears. Worse of all is the clone can be hurt by the other fighter as well. I had 4 clones on scene at one point. However it doesn't do that with ever character. Not sure why some characters don't and some do.

no not really it happens some times to chars EX: if you have that pein with the black head then when you do that tec a second person is made

http://www.This link no longer works, sorry/?d=7AW9FSBU

Well I hardly ever see this issue with characters. Its new to me. However, is there a way to stop this problem or is this a mugen bug.
#23  December 03, 2007, 10:36:04 pm
  • What are you looking at?!
    • devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
It is only harsh when someone treats a creator like a machine instead of giving them valuable feedback.

That IS valuable feedback. A creator should be smart enough to at least ina character's MAIN move before releasing them, even if it's a beta.

That's like releasing a Ryu and not adding any shoryukens or hadoukens.

Sometimes there are good reasons why one would avoid something in a project. Perhaps the sprites are not there and there isn't the time to make them, but they lack what they got. Perhaps the better suggestion is to suggest posting the wips or betas on youtube before releasing them. However part of the problem is creators not wanting negative feedback because  some really go overboard bashing the creator.

My answer: If you seriously have an issue with a character and or the creator then delete it or fix it for yourself. It's not like anyone is paying for this character, and being free means that you need to except problems. 
#24  December 04, 2007, 05:20:40 am
i think its a mugen problem. I really got to look into it to see how to fix it.
#25  December 04, 2007, 05:22:22 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
No its your character it probably has a CLSN over a helper. ::)
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#26  December 04, 2007, 09:59:30 pm
  • This is why im HOT!
I just tried this char and its not working mybe there r sum bugs :-\
#27  December 05, 2007, 04:21:10 pm
  • im the scent of shadows(wat does that smell like?)
    • www.freewebs.com/nmysliwski/
well you should have coded it yourself... look the char is great but the main move of haku is the ice mirror jutsu so tven the alpha version of haku had it
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/XLR87.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">XLR87.</iframe>
#28  December 05, 2007, 10:39:12 pm
Ok i just got to say if you read the first page it said i still got to code ice mirrors. So please don't dl this char if you looking for ice mirrors you will be disappointed. I never knew one move made the char  ???
#29  December 05, 2007, 11:47:38 pm
  • im the scent of shadows(wat does that smell like?)
    • www.freewebs.com/nmysliwski/
oh sorry i am  :o   :-\ :S :( :P
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/XLR87.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">XLR87.</iframe>
#30  December 06, 2007, 11:39:56 am
  • I HAS NO BUCKETZ, BUT I DO HAS MUDKIPZ LULUL
Ata?

The CLSN and Sprite malfunctions whenever he's hit

eheheh And I know it's beta,
i suggest you create a few more sprites to add to it so it doesn't look so sloppy while moving/hurt/attacking

keep up the good work mate!  :thumbsup: