YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2199334 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#2981  May 16, 2018, 11:36:12 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
lol i got nothing again... 90 sq didn't drop a single 4 star CE or servant. wtf this is like the 4th banner i didn't got any not even an event CE.

I never get the rate up 5* servant that I want, it was this way with Scahatch, Jalter and now Shuten I know the pain lol.
Hope you get the event CEs at least on the next days.
#2982  May 17, 2018, 12:29:47 pm
i got fucking dragon boy instead. don't need anymore sabers.
#2983  May 19, 2018, 04:31:18 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Been able to clear the 3 BP node consistently by stalling/stunning Ibaraki through NPs and I'm already at 90m Damage Points. I'll probably just keep running this node until I clear the 300m points needed for all the prizes then I'll just stick to 2 BP for Gourd farming.

This is why I love Shishou. Her stun is so invaluable when stalling Ibaraki that I'm probably just going to bench Jalter for the entire event except for Lancer and Saber days where I'll run Rama and a support Orion respectively.

We're already on "Day 2" of the event so the drunk villagers and Oni Hands will be of the Caster class so those using Jack as the main damage dealer should think of some alternatives.
#2984  May 19, 2018, 04:41:07 am
i got emiya from single rolls, so i got drake , emiya , sumanai , liz , all from single yolo rolls. i got more luck doing single rolls than multis.

the hands aren't a big problem for me , i can use drake's NP or lancelot's NP to take them out. usually i would wait for the last minute just before the first hand gains it's NP charge ,  i'm more worried that i don't have much defensive servants. david is the only one i can rely on saving my team.
Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:02:47 am by 地獄の花
#2985  May 19, 2018, 04:50:21 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I don't have Waver or Jack. I have level 80 lesbians but could only do 5M damage w/ friend Waver MLB Carp, MLB Ushi on lesbians and Carps on everything else.

So I might stick to 2BP until I get something I can take advantage of.

Edit: Tried again and finally beat her proper with Tamamo/Bride/Waver in the front and Mashu/George/Cu at the back.
Took 15 minutes to beat because I had to think about every move I made, in the end the only one that fell was poor Mashu. At one point I got enough defense buffs on Tamamo that she got a whole bunch of zeros when she got swarmed on, which got me a clutch NP to refill my Bride.
Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:46:12 pm by President Devon
#2986  May 19, 2018, 10:07:22 pm
replace Cu with david , he's more useful against day 2 ibaraki. with his AOE attack buff and AOE evade , you can even use his attack buff to cancel ibaraki's buff block skill if she cast it on your team.

i'm using okita as my main damage dealer. buffing her with two wavers switching her out with drake/lancelot/lancer salter depending on what class is ibaraki's hands are. then nuking them when i get ibaraki's hp down to 4 million. enough for okita to kill her in 3 or 2 turns depending if both wavers are still alive.
#2987  May 20, 2018, 04:54:55 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
replace Cu with david , he's more useful against day 2 ibaraki. with his AOE attack buff and AOE evade , you can even use his attack buff to cancel ibaraki's buff block skill if she cast it on your team.
Actually if I get down to Cu it generally means I'm just stalling for time at that point.

I changed tactics after watching some dude clear 3BP with a F2P set and I now swap out my Bride on the first turn w/ Tamamo Art buff, waver atk/def/crit buffs on her and use George to taunt. when she comes back into the game she has a full NP, 2xatk/def/crit from Waver, 2x art from Tamamo and with an NP arts brave chain she can fire off 2 NPs in a row.

Annnnnd I just dropped my 7th Carp so I'll be MLB'ing that as well.
#2988  May 20, 2018, 11:59:53 am
how many damage points do you guys have? mine is over a 130 million , i think i lost 9 times against ibaraki. my strategy has one flaw if she decides to focus on okita , i'll lose immediately.

lol i thought i was going to be lucky , my yolo ticket roll sparked gold... got spooked by tamamo cat, at least i got her NP leveled max. lol.
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 12:15:41 pm by 地獄の花
#2989  May 20, 2018, 03:34:26 pm
  • From the Republic of the Little Bananas
    • Brazil
I have about 127 mi, maybe because I only managed to defeat Ibaraki 2 times, since I don't have a stronger damage dealer that can survive most part of the battle.
On the front I'm using Cu and a support Scahatch as my offencive and Jeanne since she can stall Ibaraki a bit. On the back I use Mash for more stall, proto Cu for some damage and evade and Marie because she can survive some attacks too.
I would like to use Ushi too, but she dies quickly.
I can survive the 15 turns with this comp and do about 4mi~5mi damage.

I think I'll only have problems for the saber day, hope that Robin and David save my ass.
#2990  May 20, 2018, 04:20:57 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
Did a 10-roll, got NOTHING.
My only 4-star anything was Antumbra, which I never use and already have MLB'd,

So far I've only been defeated once, and that was before I used my current strategy, which I'll share in the spoiler:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#2991  May 20, 2018, 06:26:55 pm
i don't have servants to use that strategy i don't have proper servants stall ibaraki  , my all out attack strategy is ok and mashu and david are enough to protect okita it's just that a lot of times i'm not paying attention to the game and i end up either not using any skills or using the wrong skills or using the wrong party.

i'm almost in the 200m , if i didn't lose so much i'm probably in the 230m.

btw do all 3 quests drop the same amount of gourds? or does the 3bp drops the most?
Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 06:37:00 pm by 地獄の花
#2992  May 22, 2018, 04:36:27 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
3bp has 14-16 gourd drops, all at 3 per drop, although I've gotten lower amounts from it rarely.
2bp is safer to run gourd CEs though, I normally get around 40-50 gourds total from it with 2 3* CEs.
And looks like I'll finish this day with around 240M DP, nice.
#2993  May 22, 2018, 04:57:31 pm
yeam me too i'm almost done with the event the only thing remaining are some ascension items.
#2994  May 23, 2018, 04:46:56 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Finally got through getting 300m points for all of the rewards. Barely had to use any of the rice balls, so I'll be using those to farm as much of the gourds as possible.
#2995  May 25, 2018, 12:24:38 pm
anyone here got shuten? i've only seen 1 guy in my friendslist who got her.
#2996  May 25, 2018, 12:51:13 pm
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
I have a couple Shuten friends, they're all underleveled though.

However this has been an awful banner, haven't pulled anything of note.
#2997  May 25, 2018, 01:03:03 pm
yeh me too. hope i'll get lucky and get raikou or ibaraki next but i'll save quartz for illya.
#2998  May 25, 2018, 09:43:05 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Despite being the Rider day of the event I've still been using double Waver with Shuten as my damage dealer as she makes quick work of the 2BP node with her NP. If you still need a properly leveled Shuten, feel free to add me as I just cleared some inactives from my friends list: 699722371.

Also Journey to the West event starts next week right after Rashomon. No rest for the weary I guess...

http://fate-go.us/event_sanzang/
#2999  May 26, 2018, 12:48:30 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
If the japanese event schedule is anything to go by the only break we get is after Journey to the west before going we have back to back events with barely any breaks.
#3000  May 26, 2018, 02:19:49 am
Despite being the Rider day of the event I've still been using double Waver with Shuten as my damage dealer as she makes quick work of the 2BP node with her NP. If you still need a properly leveled Shuten, feel free to add me as I just cleared some inactives from my friends list: 699722371.

Also Journey to the West event starts next week right after Rashomon. No rest for the weary I guess...

http://fate-go.us/event_sanzang/

i had a tough time in the rider day, cause i have no assassins in my deck that's really useful. so i end up killing ibaraki first before the hands.

i'll do the event but i'm not interested in the banner , i might roll some next event not for raikou but for the banana oni. (i'm lowering my expectations)

i'm saving my quartz to complete the emiya family.

i think we're gonna get a 1 day break. i saved some apple for the journey to the west event...if i remember correctly it's the most grind fest of all the event.
Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:26:01 am by 地獄の花