YesNoOk

What happened to problems? (Read 7647 times)

Started by Topper, February 02, 2017, 10:23:24 pm
Share this topic:
What happened to problems?
#1  February 02, 2017, 10:23:24 pm
    • Brazil
Hi, my people! Sorry but I feel very sad. :'( I abandon the mugen games that never come back work because we don't help things for me do nothing sprites Phoenix fire wings and the Hawkgirl's wings we miss drawings in the past reminds us what some never helped stupid problems? Is it even so about prejudices I suppose?  :thumbsdown:
Re: What happened to problems?
#2  February 02, 2017, 10:25:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
O teu post é imcompreensivel.
Your post is imcomprehensible.
#3  February 02, 2017, 10:31:30 pm
:omg:
I guess he means: "Nobody is helping me, no one gave me sprites for my projects, people have prejudices about me"... the same thing he talked about in his wip topic once and people did tell him it's not because of that. But hey, he's still on that...
In other words it's a call for attention.
Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:01:03 pm by AlexSin
#4  February 02, 2017, 10:51:55 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Alex... TopperX uses braile to write. Just reminding. [Maybe it's a very different thing than the one you imagined now xD]

BR: Topper, poderia por gentileza explicar seu post?
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#5  February 02, 2017, 11:03:26 pm
Eh, what?
He's not blind, he's deaf and he keeps bringing the prejudices stuff up because, since no one helps him, that must be the reason.

How would he be able to see and write posts and make sprites and characters if he was blind? Come on!
Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:10:58 pm by AlexSin
#6  February 03, 2017, 10:22:47 am
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Eh, what?
He's not blind, he's deaf and he keeps bringing the prejudices stuff up because, since no one helps him, that must be the reason.

How would he be able to see and write posts and make sprites and characters if he was blind? Come on!

New #7  February 03, 2017, 05:40:08 pm
Instead of a gif, maybe you could, you know, write something? (the gif in question was Batman closing his eyes)

TopperX, people don't have hard feelings against you, they're just busy or not interested enough in your works to help you.
Don't think it only happens to you, there are many people who request help and don't get it.
Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:45:54 pm by AlexSin
#8  February 03, 2017, 08:34:10 pm
    • Brazil
    • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100074220240917
Instead of a gif, maybe you could, you know, write something?

"How would he be able to see and write posts and make sprites and characters if he was blind?"

I had the same doubt ... this is it.

#9  April 28, 2017, 05:37:26 pm
    • Brazil
:omg:
I guess he means: "Nobody is helping me, no one gave me sprites for my projects, people have prejudices about me"... the same thing he talked about in his wip topic once and people did tell him it's not because of that. But hey, he's still on that...
In other words it's a call for attention.
Understood, can help me better your design project but I have not perfect so it says little defect anyway. Thanks :)

lui

#10  April 28, 2017, 06:00:21 pm
    • USA
look, nobody is going to help you if you don't even try to do things yourself, ordering people to make stuff for you just because and complaining even more pushes people away and saying its all their fault makes it even worse. you need to atleast try to do things on your own instead of begging people to do it for you. try to sprite first, ask for some help and learn from it instead of doing "oh good you made this for me thank you ill use it in my char" and not actually learning a single thing.
#11  June 07, 2017, 07:43:47 pm
    • Brazil