YesNoOk

Guess what is the prototype of this charachers (Read 2119 times)

Started by Synck, December 02, 2012, 06:52:58 pm
Share this topic:
Guess what is the prototype of this charachers
#1  December 02, 2012, 06:52:58 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 07:03:53 pm by Duck@ss Farm

GOH

Re: Guess what is the prototype of this charachers
#2  December 02, 2012, 06:54:04 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
This is not a release. Don't post this in the release sections.
#3  December 02, 2012, 07:05:39 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
#4  December 02, 2012, 07:09:51 pm
what the hell is this shit
#5  December 02, 2012, 07:33:50 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
what in the world did you do to geki...?
#6  December 02, 2012, 07:37:31 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
#7  December 02, 2012, 07:47:26 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Iced and other mods,i will have to speak to him on serbian and explain that this is a piece of shit,cuz he obvioulsy doesnt understand frigging english well.Hope you guys dont mind

Ljubinko,ovo je veoma lose.Ja neznam koliko ti godina imas(Prema tome sto vidim na videu,mora da imas negde oko 3-4),ali taj lik uzasno izgleda.Fantom,ili koji kurac vec jeste,izgleda ko da si samo stavio sprajtove tog lika u neki drugi.Najbolje be ti bilo da prvo napravis lika ciji su sprajtovi vec napravljeni,a ne crtati svog,posto ,zao mi je,al ti za crtanje u paintu nemas nimalo talenta.
#8  December 02, 2012, 07:57:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Do not be hard to him, he just started.
#9  December 02, 2012, 08:12:02 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
Iced and other mods,i will have to speak to him on serbian and explain that this is a piece of shit,cuz he obvioulsy doesnt understand frigging english well.Hope you guys dont mind

Ljubinko,ovo je veoma lose.Ja neznam koliko ti godina imas(Prema tome sto vidim na videu,mora da imas negde oko 3-4),ali taj lik uzasno izgleda.Fantom,ili koji kurac vec jeste,izgleda ko da si samo stavio sprajtove tog lika u neki drugi.Najbolje be ti bilo da prvo napravis lika ciji su sprajtovi vec napravljeni,a ne crtati svog,posto ,zao mi je,al ti za crtanje u paintu nemas nimalo talenta.
druze ja sam pocetnik ee jebiga sta cu moracu malo da se naviknem na visi nivo! ja imam 15 godina i ja pisem najsmesnije i najvulgarnije stripove evo ovde je moj sajt sa necim pa ako budem samo adaptirao te likove bilo bi dobro: http://duckfarmfromserbia.blogspot.com/
#10  December 02, 2012, 08:15:04 pm
    • Thailand
Stop posting in whatever language that is. Post in English.

Iced and other mods,i will have to speak to him on serbian and explain that this is a piece of shit
How about you explain to him how he can make it better? What is the point of elaborately telling him that his character is a piece of shit? That's a waste of everyone's time.
#11  December 02, 2012, 08:16:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Do not be hard to him, he just started.
Being new isn't an excuse and it's better he gets a hard treatment now since the only "nice" criticism you ever really see is always Nice char+1 which helps noone.
#12  December 02, 2012, 08:18:18 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
whatever language that is
Its Serbian,theres a flag right by our names.And sorry,i had to tell him.
What is the point of elaborately telling him that his character is a piece of shit?
I did give him some advice btw.
Being new isn't an excuse and it's better he gets a hard treatment now since the only "nice" criticism you ever really see is always Nice char+1 which helps noone.
agreed
#13  December 02, 2012, 08:20:28 pm
    • Thailand
Being new isn't an excuse to make bad stuff, but it's a reason to make bad stuff. Being mean to someone is not necessary, that's a horrible mentality. You can be completely nice or robotic to help people improve.

He isn't being trained to be a fucking soldier, he's attempting to learn how to code for a hobby, so he doesn't need to be cursed out or textually punished by the community.

DW

#14  December 02, 2012, 08:33:49 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah and judging from what he/she did, he/she's more than likely just a kid. No more than 15 years old. Berating him/her won't help him/her improve in the least, it'll only discourage said person. To the point where they may just give it all up because of all the harshness. There's no sense in sugar coating things(Nice char man!!! +1 comments), yes, but there's also no need to be overly harsh either. Just general critisism and feedback works. He/she will never learn/get better, if you don't give them a chance to do so.
#15  December 02, 2012, 08:34:33 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
Being new isn't an excuse to make bad stuff, but it's a reason to make bad stuff. Being mean to someone is not necessary, that's a horrible mentality. You can be completely nice or robotic to help people improve.

He isn't being trained to be a fucking soldier, he's attempting to learn how to code for a hobby, so he doesn't need to be cursed out or textually punished by the community.

This. Especially the last part.
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#16  December 02, 2012, 08:37:31 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#17  December 02, 2012, 08:50:47 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Berating him/her won't help him/her improve in the least, it'll only discourage said person. To the point where they may just give it all up because of all the harshness. There's no sense in sugar coating things(Nice char man!!! +1 comments), yes, but there's also no need to be overly harsh either. Just general critisism and feedback works. He/she will never learn/get better, if you don't give them a chance to do so.
^That's pretty much my modus operandi right there. Feedback should be used to improve a creation. That's the reason why "nice char +1" comments aren't useful unless there's really nothing to fix (almost never the case). Way to sum it up, Divine.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#18  December 02, 2012, 08:51:22 pm
    • Japan
there is just too much fail in that video
#19  December 02, 2012, 09:03:41 pm
  • For honor!
The thing is I think this guy is screwing around because he thinks it's funny. I don't think he should be berated or even given feedback. He shouldn't get any kind of community reaction whatsoever.
Iroha stripped for me
#20  December 02, 2012, 09:03:57 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
How about rather than saying fail bad suck shit terrible awful you explain WHY

Tell him what he needs to work on. Explain things. You can't just shoot someone down. Shooting someone down is NOT constructive criticism. Take the time to tell him what's wrong and preferably how to fix it without being an ass or say nothing.

Even; This shouldn't have been released yet, you need to take more time over your stuff, 6 months is a good amount of time to work on something for.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.