• 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Re: I'm back!
#23  September 05, 2007, 08:59:58 pm
#24  September 05, 2007, 09:02:23 pm
    • www.freewebs.com/draculmugen/
People think that these creations are bad, wait till you see my efforts.
 :'(
My M.U.G.E.N. "creations":
http://www.freewebs.com/draculmugen/
#25  September 05, 2007, 09:07:28 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!

You're different Dracul you actually try. And that is all you will need to gain respect from me. I'm simple no?
#26  September 05, 2007, 10:11:33 pm
I FELL ASLEEP!

Also:

Holy shit, why couldn't i think of that. I'm gonna try and outline the font though.

Stop using CVS Axel, nobody is going to use your characters IF THEY ALL PLAY THE SAME WAY. Unless they're a leecher or a narutard.
How many time have you been told this? Can you take the advice people are giving you? Do you WANT to end up like Actarus?

Wow ... Another serious judgment from another "qualified" judge  :suttrox: :suttrox: :suttrox:

Hey, i found you. 1 more left.

We all know you shit out creations with EasyChar and call it a 'creation'. That's why you have a ton of them. If you actually put real effort into your sprites and characters, do you think i would despise you so much? You're like supermystery, doesn't listen to shit, except he doesn't suck that much. Did you spawn oohwhap or what? If anyone says they like your characters, they're either in denial, lying, or just plain fucking stupid.

Dracul, your characters look nice, i've been waiting for them for quite a few. As long as you actually put effort into it, it'll be fine in my book.

Shazzo, if you're going to modify/sprite swap characters, do it to the good ones. Like Ryu-X, Ken-X, they're opensource. Differ and make new things though.
\"oohwhap\" said:
dont requset my chars tey r prevet
Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 10:18:38 pm by BurgerKing
#27  September 06, 2007, 01:21:36 am
Dracul, your characters look nice, i've been waiting for them for quite a few. As long as you actually put effort into it, it'll be fine in my book.

Shazzo, if you're going to modify/sprite swap characters, do it to the good ones. Like Ryu-X, Ken-X, they're opensource. Differ and make new things though.

Id actually prefer a Mario that plays like Ryu then a Mario that plays like shit.

My first sig =]                                                                               By Tempest
#28  September 06, 2007, 01:34:03 am
  • nyoro~n
This topic requires that picture of Mario from Futurama.

That dog is in no way delicious...or is it?
#29  September 06, 2007, 01:36:50 am
  • Bite me...or rather, I Bite you!
This is what happens to sucky marios XP..Here we GOOOOOOOO

-Sphinxe1-
#30  September 06, 2007, 01:38:15 am
#31  September 06, 2007, 01:56:18 am
  • I'm a neko, who needs help.
    • www.myspace.com/guerreronekojin
WTF!???? NOT YOU AGAIN!!!!! I have had to put up with this CvS Axel clones might as well, ahem, "create", an Axel with the ability to make shadow clones. (NARUTARD MUCH!?) I cannot take shitty ass characters like this.
I FELL ASLEEP!

Also:

Amen to that!
Yep, I'm back.

Oh god no......
having been hard at work

No your not! You know much a load of bull that sounds like!? F-U-C-K Y-O-U.

I decided I'd treat you
With what?! Your CvS Axels? They suck and you know what!? How about they do thier jobs and "SUCK IT BITCH!"

But hey that's my opinion, let's compare it to others.

Id actually prefer a Mario that plays like Ryu then a Mario that plays like shit.

Quote from Burgerking: We all know you shit out creations with EasyChar and call it a 'creation'. That's why you have a ton of them. If you actually put real effort into your sprites and characters, do you think i would despise you so much? You're like supermystery, doesn't listen to shit, except he doesn't suck that much. Did you spawn oohwhap or what? If anyone says they like your characters, they're either in denial, lying, or just plain fucking stupid.
I wonder what you call a character that is released over and over yet plays the same...

Pico-esque?
having been hard at work

The irony....
*sigh*

They play similarly because they're obviously all part of Super Mugen Bros.
I think you mean...
They play similiarly because they're obviously all copied from CvS Axel.

In other words, they play like shit.  :yugoi:

Not much diffrent from mine are they? I'm not saying to give up, but to actually "TRY" dumbass! As this quote says..
I REALLY hope Oowhap doesn't return.

Anyway, I'd chuck some creative criticism your way, Shazzo, but then you'll say you're only doing this for fun. Well, I'm just gonna counter that with: What you're doing is fun for NO ONE ELSE AT ALL. If they say they do find your work fun, then they haven't experienced the true greatness of characters like Homer Simpson by Warner + Judgespear + others, Super Mario by ShinRyoga, and Ryu by P.O.T.S. Granted, compared to them, others aren't as good. But they realise this. And they improve, hoping that one day it will be as good as them. Currently, you are not one of these good people. BUT YOU CAN CHANGE.

Anyway, it wouldn't hurt to TRY making one with Kung Fu Man.

Another good quote...

That is all.- Guerrero (Neko-jin)
Sanji:35%
#32  September 06, 2007, 02:01:56 am

My first sig =]                                                                               By Tempest
#33  September 06, 2007, 02:18:40 am
  • I'm a neko, who needs help.
    • www.myspace.com/guerreronekojin
Sanji:35%
#34  September 06, 2007, 02:26:43 am
Quote from Burgerking: We all know you shit out creations with EasyChar and call it a 'creation'. That's why you have a ton of them. If you actually put real effort into your sprites and characters, do you think i would despise you so much? You're like supermystery, doesn't listen to shit, except he doesn't suck that much. Did you spawn oohwhap or what? If anyone says they like your characters, they're either in denial, lying, or just plain fucking stupid..

That was aimed at Actarus. Not Shazzo.

All that quoting and pictures weren't that necessary too. He doesn't need to die, not over a few garbage characters, we want him to listen to feedback and get better.
\"oohwhap\" said:
#35  September 06, 2007, 02:37:48 am
hes just trying to pull an oohwap thats all
#36  September 06, 2007, 01:15:58 pm
  • Gradually improving...
    • www.esnips.com/web/ShazzoMugenchars
What is Oohwap?
Current projects
SSBO Sonic - 100% - Released
SSBO Mario - 1%
Get my characters at http://www.esnips.com/web/ShazzoMugenchars
#37  September 06, 2007, 03:24:36 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
It's when you don't listen to any criticism to improve your character and then you release more of your unworked work out on the internet, expecting praise. Right now you're just slapping a sprite on the same exact character over and over.

Hell, you do not even adjust anything on what you have already.

And anyone with fighter factory, mcm, and mee can see that you used cvs axel. After all, noone would EVER think that you would use a sucky character right? Wrong, dead wrong.

My impression is that you don't really know how to code do you? Learn to do this then you'll be "back and better than ever."

Otherwise don't waste the forum's time with the same thing over and over.

#38  September 06, 2007, 03:43:22 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#39  September 06, 2007, 09:49:23 pm
\"oohwhap\" said:
#40  September 06, 2007, 09:54:00 pm