YesNoOk

Hyrule Warriors (WiiU) (Read 249727 times)

Started by DNZRX768, December 18, 2013, 11:52:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)
#461  November 06, 2014, 12:15:42 pm
No, it's a weapon, not an item. But thank you for describing what the video shows.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#462  November 06, 2014, 04:15:38 pm
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/05/zelda-amiibo-unlocks-hyrule-warriors-weapon/
Zelda's Amiibo unlocks a weapon too. Not specified which, presumably a weapon for Zelda. Now I'm expecting a Ganondorf Amiibo to unlock Phantom Ganon on his horse, with his skull mask, and the trident. But then again, since they're "buy the figure, get the weapon" one-time bonus, that's kind of like a DLC that costs the price of the figure, and it's not that great if several come out... Well, that's if you don't use the Amiibo for anything else, of course.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#463  November 07, 2014, 03:31:30 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Yeah not sure what Omega Force and Nintendo were thinking with making new weapons attached to Amiibo's at least with Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 the Amiibo's use aren't anything important like a moveset. A costume or new weapon skin would of been a better unlock. Luckily my love of Zelda meant I was gonna buy all the Zelda ones anyway but I hope they release the weapons to be purchased as a cheaper download for people who don't wanna buy an amiibo. I wonder what Zelda's new weapon will be, a moveset based on controlling a phantom would be cool.
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:49:39 am by Girard
#464  November 17, 2014, 03:13:01 pm
#465  November 18, 2014, 02:46:46 am
    • USA
http://nintendoeverything.com/twili-midna-to-be-added-to-hyrule-warriors-via-next-dlc-pack/
Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma has revealed the new playable character coming to Hyrule Warriors via the next round of DLC.

The Twilight Princess Pack, which launches on November 27, will add Twili Midna. New weapons, costumes, and an adventure map are also included.

“When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending,” Aonuma said in a new Miiverse post. “Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true.”

Check out Aonuma’s full Miiverse post below:
Greetings to everyone in our The Legend of Zelda community! I'm Eiji Aonuma, the supervisor for Hyrule Warriors, and I'm happy to talk to you all again. The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released soon, so today I would like to give you a sneak peek at what's inside. The highlight of the first DLC pack, the Master Quest Pack, was being able to team Link up with Epona. This time around, there will be a new playable character - someone from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess... Who do you think it is? Here's a hint: this character only appeared in this form at the very end of Twilight Princess. In that game, Midna is cursed and cast out from the Twilight Realm, but now you will be able to unleash her true form as Twili Midna! When I was developing Twilight Princess, I thought it was such a waste to let a beautiful princess like her only appear in the ending. Now Koei Tecmo Games has made my wish to see more of her come true. Twili Midna's weapon is the Mirror of Twilight, which appeared in Twilight Princess. This mirror was destroyed at the end of that game, but it's pretty amazing in Hyrule Warriors. In fact, I can't describe in words what's so amazing about it, so I hope you'll download this DLC pack and see for yourself. In addition to Twili Midna, the Twilight Princess Pack includes new weapons, costumes and an adventure map, so if you played through the original game, they should contribute to the fun you'll have in Hyrule Warriors. (For one of the costumes, you can dress Link up as a certain familiar character from the Zelda series. It may make you say ""Wow!"" so I hope you'll look forward to it.) The second DLC pack for Hyrule Warriors, the Twilight Princess Pack, will be released globally on November 27!
#466  November 18, 2014, 02:59:10 am
best choice from the remaining twilight princess characters. excellent
#467  November 18, 2014, 05:02:17 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Waiting on the Majora's Mask pack to amaze me with Tingle.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#468  November 18, 2014, 08:49:19 am
There's no way it's not Skullkid (with the Moon, the Giants, the bosses, and Majora's Wrath as guests, he'll be on the hardcore side), now that the TP character is Midna. Didn't expect her to be counted as a separate character though, for some reason I imagined she'd be counted as a weapon like Epona and the Great Fairy (thus leaving the "new character" spot for yet another character) but it's just fine like that (and I guess new model + voices has to make her a different character). About time we had news about that pack, too !

edit - oh, two for MM ? I forgot about that.
||
V
Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:07:55 am by DKDC
#469  November 18, 2014, 09:06:39 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
There's no way it's not Skullkid (with the Moon, the Giants, the bosses, and Majora's Wrath as guests, he'll be on the hardcore side),

There's two characters for majora's mask, skull kid is a given. I don't know who the other will be. I want it to be the happy mask salesmen, for the WTF factor alone, though Tingle does it as well.
#470  November 18, 2014, 09:16:58 am
  • Pixel Animator
  • "I'm done trying with you."
    • USA
Twilight Midna... Playable...?

*drops to knees and praises the heavens*
#471  November 21, 2014, 04:19:40 am
    • USA
#472  November 21, 2014, 04:52:35 am
A weapon for Zelda ? She doesn't have anything special in TP that she doesn't already have... The same way the Wind Waker is used by Link but originally belonged to the King of Hyrule, I guess she'll get a weapon used by Link in TP but which fits the royal family better. So... Dominion Rod, also belonging to the royal family ? Wonder what they'll pull with that, it's pretty boring. Might be a little more interesting if it gets mixed somehow with the armor set she possesses in Phantom Hourglass.
#473  November 21, 2014, 07:25:41 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
Prolly will possess the statues and they'll do the statue things they do in the temple of time in TP

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#474  November 21, 2014, 10:20:45 am
    • USA
#475  November 21, 2014, 11:48:56 am
  • I work at Elecbyte as a sexy janitor.
    • USA
    • tamez.smeenet.org
I, for one, am excited for Keyblade Ganondorf!   :smash:
#476  November 21, 2014, 05:01:42 pm
Dominion Rod
Hah !
#477  November 26, 2014, 04:03:54 pm
dlc tomorrow and i found the link amiibo. Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gamer
#478  November 27, 2014, 03:52:15 am
    • USA
So the 1.4.0 update and DLC is now live.
1.4.0 update info said:
The maximum warrior level is now 150!
You can now carry up to 999 of a single type of material!
New mixtures have appeared in the Apothecary!
New medals are waiting to be won!
You can now receive amiibo presents! Touch an amiibo to the GamePad while on the title screen to get a random bonus. An amiibo can give you only one present a day, but you can receive up to five presents if you use five different amiibo!
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:35:46 am by Girard
#479  November 27, 2014, 06:47:20 am
There's also this : enemies can drop two pieces of material at once. Including bosses ! e.g. I just did a mission on the Twilight map and Wizzro dropped two "Wizzro's robe" item.
Not sure yet if that's just for the Twilight map in adventure mode, but that would seem odd to me. It appears to be related to the new limit on items number.

edit
it looks like the "get two items" is only on the Twilight map after all.
Also, trailer.
http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2014/11/hyrule-warriors-twilight-princess-dlc.html
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:56:05 pm by DKDC
#480  November 27, 2014, 05:44:11 pm
    • USA
http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-twilight-princess-skyward-sword-ocarina-of-time-costume-dlc-to-be-sold-in-japan-next-month/
Remember those retailer exclusive Hyrule Warriors costumes? By pre-ordering the game at Amazon, Best Buy, or GameStop, players could receive Link and Zelda costumes based on Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Ocarina of Time respectively.

Koei Tecmo has now revealed that these costumes will be available for purchase – at least in Japan – starting on December 18.

Here’s the full breakdown of content:
“Courage” Costume Set
– 400 yen
– Includes Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time Link costumes

“Wisdom” Costume Set
– 400 yen
– Includes Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time Zelda costumes

“Power” Costume Set
– 300 yen
– Includes Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time Ganondorf costumes

Nintendo hasn’t said anything about selling this DLC in the west, but I’d say it’s likely that the costumes will be offered in North America and Europe next month as well.

Wish they did Zelda and Link as Game sets fells like i'm gonna be wasting money when buying the Courage and Wisdom set since i have the Skyward Sword Costumes.

Also instead of getting another recolor Ghirahim got his Fire Sanctuary appearance this time around.
Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:44:53 pm by Girard