YesNoOk

Rush VS XF.... The Ultimate MUGEN game (Read 14910 times)

Started by XF, January 16, 2009, 05:22:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: Rush VS XF.... The Ultimate MUGEN game
#21  January 16, 2009, 09:12:06 pm
Games like these should not be allowed to be released. You're just taking other people's creations and putting them together in the same game. The only thing that's new is the screenpack. But if that's not taken into account, anyone that knows how to use MUGEN can make your "game" in less than 2 hours, if not even less. The characters don't even have the same system. KOF with MvC? CvS with MSH? No thank you. If you were going to release this then you should have customized all the characters to make them the same system, like how that game Street Fighter MUGEN did it. For God's sake Captain America still uses gems and even that's not that hard to remove. This is just warehousing, plain and simple. And this is supposed to be the Ultimate MUGEN game? HAHA... Surely you must be joking.

If you want to release something original I sincerely suggest you release the screenpacks and intros seperately. Then people won't be so pissed off.

XF

#22  January 17, 2009, 02:22:55 am
Well, sorry about all this guys...  :(

I had no idea I was Warehousing, Stealing, or anything like that. I was just... Putting a game together that I thought was good, and I thought people would've liked it. Me and The Frosted Side thought that we were putting something nice together, but we were wrong in doing all this.

Sorry to all the people whose things we used, and sorry to all the websites that provided everything that we used. Hopefully you'll all be forgiving. And sorry again.
#23  January 17, 2009, 02:45:55 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Its not against any rules to do what you did, its just not a whole game either, get it?
Dont worry about people that are blowing it out of proportion. You just got to realize that others could have done the same, if all you did was gather resources and release them as a package.

Just Try, try again, keep doing and learning small stuff in coding  for fun. Creating is interesting.

Ignoring forum rules about both matters and warehousing, not to mention just posting this cause you want to regardless of all the flaming you'll be exposed to surely as well amounts to.........SHIT
BE MORE POLITE,Also read the rules before calling out on them!
#24  January 17, 2009, 02:58:44 am
Well at least you guys manned up and apologized. I congradulate you. :sugoi:
#25  January 22, 2009, 03:44:18 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Guess what? I'd like to apologize to for the attitude I took up earlier...I've changed some of my thoughts towards what I had said and just reading your last post, it clearly shows your intentions were in no way harmful or aimed towards wrongdoing, so there.

--; Sorry.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#26  January 23, 2009, 02:44:06 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Wow you must be so awesome to make a mix of characters that fight each other for some overly elaborate "story" wich consists of nothing but fanfics and the wet dream of someone with the mind of a four year old.

Just a question, do you still play with your toys?
#27  January 23, 2009, 03:03:13 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
What a horrible post, after all that was said and done.
That post would be "almost" adequate if done on the beginning of the thread, now its like kicking a dead horse, but you had to go change to some big steel boots to do it.

Overkill much.
#28  January 23, 2009, 06:35:37 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Forums do that Iced. How many times have you seen someone beat a topic to death in a forum. My post is no different.

Hell when compared to necro posting, was it really that bad?
#29  January 24, 2009, 02:29:34 am
Cranberry Jam?? No its Jam Kuradoberi.
#30  January 24, 2009, 06:48:27 am
Forums do that Iced. How many times have you seen someone beat a topic to death in a forum. My post is no different.

Hell when compared to necro posting, was it really that bad?
if you're posting just to shit all over a new user when plenty of people already did that on the first page yes it's worse than replying to an old topic