YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518702 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Andriod]
#101  February 04, 2017, 07:19:54 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Takumi is broken. He is what mages should be. Marth is op too, but not quite as broken.

Is there a way to make it so you can set your units before a battle like in normal fe? It would make the game better imo. That and increasing the stamina cap or reducing stamina costs.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#102  February 04, 2017, 07:52:24 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Edit your team and change their order.
Of course, you'll have to know how the stage sets them up.

Yea, the stamina cost is ridiculous in later levels and this becomes more noticeable when you go to the training tower. Right now, the stamina costs are halved for about 2-3 weeks.

Oh and when you realize how you'll suddenly find yourself scraping for orbs. I know they got to make their money but damn.
Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:13:53 am by Darkflare
#103  February 04, 2017, 02:14:44 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Got a Four star Eliwood, Five star Lilina, and a Four star Robin...I said this will do. Damn, is it me or Takumi is so OP in this game? From the comments...YES HE IS!
#104  February 04, 2017, 04:17:02 pm
35 and no five stars and i'm at a point in the game where i won't be getting many more orbs. i'm going to start over
#105  February 04, 2017, 04:24:35 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
35 and no five stars and i'm at a point in the game where i won't be getting many more orbs. i'm going to start over

I think I finally found someone with worse luck than me. I feel for you so much Titmouse, it's one of the reasons I don't play Dokkan Battle. I have terrible luck in these kinds of games.
#106  February 04, 2017, 06:37:35 pm
    • Puerto Rico
So did anyone else invest some of the orbs into their castle? Upgrading the castle raises your XP gain. I think I have a decent team for now, so been thinking of delaying some summons to raise this.
#107  February 04, 2017, 06:44:57 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Regarding orbs, I feel like they should've done it like some other games do, watch an advert, like 30 seconds to a minute long and will reward you a free orb per advert watched, maximum of 5 per day.

This way it'll be a little more forgiving to those who don't feel comfortable investing money into the game and only managing to get 3 star heroes.

Also if I wanted to start over, how would it work on Android? Would I need to make a new Nintendo account so I can link it? or would I need to make a new google play account?

ALSO ALSO: https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/fireemblemheroes/
Artworks of the characters are there, if anyone wants/wanted them.
Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:50:19 pm by Hyogo
#108  February 04, 2017, 06:51:25 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
If you want to completely start over just Delete All Data in settings, it also removes the link.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:54:40 pm by Speedpreacher
#109  February 04, 2017, 06:53:38 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Be aware that if you picked up the 10 orbs from the My Nintendo rewards list, you won't be able to get them again.
#110  February 04, 2017, 07:41:35 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Got lucky and managed to summon Takumi which is good since despite having a 5 star Camilla and 4 star Hana my 3 Star Niles was carrying my team hopefully Takumi is as good as Niles is when dealing with Mages since 9-5's mage boss was wrecking my team.

So did anyone else invest some of the orbs into their castle? Upgrading the castle raises your XP gain. I think I have a decent team for now, so been thinking of delaying some summons to raise this.

I did this cost 20 orbs to get the all the upgrades definitely worth it if you need to raise a new character.
#111  February 04, 2017, 07:48:17 pm
    • Puerto Rico
I honestly found 9-5 surprisingly easy but I suppose that's cause said Mage boss got one shotted by my Tharja and the rest could clean up easy.
#112  February 05, 2017, 12:14:07 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I'm still slowly going through the game, but I do echo the thoughts of Titlin and Hyogo some.

It's honestly the best time to re-roll and get a 5 star period. Before there's any chance of more units clogging up the summon drain(and variants) so I honestly do have to say it's best to re-roll now until you get one so you won't have to worry about trying to get a 3 star or worse to 5 star anytime soon.

And as for Hyogo, I absolutely agree on more ways to gain Orbs. It's weird that they only have one real way to get them...and it's in such a little amount(one per stage? Even with Hard and Lunatic, that seems very small for how quick stages can be completed and how big the summon pool is).

Maybe I more used to the Brave Exvius way, but there seriously need to be more outlets, including PvP and dailies in getting a good amount of orbs, like 5 orbs for completing all the daily tasks for a free summon atleast.
I know there will be updates, but it really should have started that way at the start.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#113  February 05, 2017, 01:00:22 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Be aware that if you picked up the 10 orbs from the My Nintendo rewards list, you won't be able to get them again.
Well I absolutely goofed with that, good job me.

Oh well, I'll be sure to upgrade my castle after I get a great re-roll, 4 star Male Corrin at the very least.
#114  February 05, 2017, 01:23:46 am
you can just make another mynintendo account if you didnt really have anything of note there
#115  February 05, 2017, 02:17:03 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So I gave in and bought some orbs, I got:

Lyn (5*)
Cordelia (5*)
Female Corrin (3*)
Male Corrin (4*)
Olivia (3*)

Really wanted Azura/Takumi, but I'm incredibly happy with this roll and will be good off summoning for a while. Guess I'll just use the orbs I get from now on for EXP bonuses and what not for the time being (which I should have been...).

Yea, the stamina cost is ridiculous in later levels and this becomes more noticeable when you go to the training tower. Right now, the stamina costs are halved for about 2-3 weeks.

Dang, it's only an event? I only skimmed through the patch notes and thought Nintendo was kind enough to change the stam costs for the training stages. Guess I know what I'll be spamming during this event. Heaven forbid I'll have to wait around 4 hours for my stam to fully recharge so I can grind the same 4-5 training/story missions before waiting another 4 hours after the event ends...
#116  February 05, 2017, 06:57:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
#117  February 05, 2017, 07:23:20 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
I can see most of them being up there. Not sure what a 5* of some of them can do. I know Lucina can kill dragons easily though. Pretty much anything that one shots a Tiki is A+ imo. Takumi is probably top 2. Havent seen a 5* Ryoma yet, but I get wrecked by him if he goes first in story so probably up there

-
-
#118  February 05, 2017, 09:36:15 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Takumi and Ryoma are the 5 star bases you'd see after a few months when power creep started in other Gacha's and IIRC they can't nerf them because of a law Japan has so they just steam roll most of the content as it's not balanced around them they should of held off on releasing them the game is already generous handing out 5 stars as is.

Anyway new mini event starting tomorrow(today?)
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/828141110451134470

Seems to suggest the last part of the ??? stone is opening up with special maps that have 2 difficulty. Clearing them gives an orb. You can 6 orbs a week, It goes on for 5 weeks and you can net a total of 30 orbs in total.
#119  February 06, 2017, 02:28:41 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
Have you guys raised a hero from 4*s to 5 yet? Was wondering if they gained access to their 5* weapon or if it was just a stat boost with maybe higher growth rates?

Also, where are you guys in arena? Im looking at like 4k feathers total when it resets if the p2p players dont do a last hour rush

-
-
#120  February 06, 2017, 03:18:27 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Spoiler: 25 summons (click to see content)