YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543809 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#561  March 26, 2017, 12:36:09 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
MRobin can counter 3/4 of your team. Consider giving someone B tome breaker.

The Marths you fought must've had scape route, it's actually a different skill from WoM.
#562  March 26, 2017, 12:43:54 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Looking at the stats of the enemy units, there's Michalis with insane HP and high def but terrible res so you probably want to toss a red mage at him, a flying spear with low def so send him Narcian, Minerva (or Michalis if you can build the 3* fast enough), then two sword units with low def so a strong spear unit should be fine (Peri, Sharena, Ephraim, but a strong blue mage like Reinhardt apparently works), and finally a spear unit with low res so green mage. Everyone is 5*, so you need as many 5* yourself as possible. They have crazy high stats.
Well damn, the best red mage I have and will ever have is a 3-Star Sophia... :-\
At least I do have Sharena, and I heard Cherche is a good Minerva replacement as well (P.S.: I have a 3-Star Cherche).
Now, about the green mage: 4-Star Nino (I can quickly make my 3-Star Nino into a 4-Star one) or 4-Star Cecilia?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#563  March 26, 2017, 12:55:09 pm
Forget the 3*, they don't stand a chance. My 4* Tharja and Cecilia weren't enough either (Tharja still couldn't one-shot Mich and just instantly died, and Cecilia because the last blue guy arrives late and if everyone else isn't ready to ambush his ass then you probably already lost, so she wasn't that useful), so I switched for a sword tank and a healer to block Mich (make sure he can't trigger his special).
You didn't get at least the 3* Narcian ? 3* Cherche will just die. 4* Cherche if you boost her high damage even higher with a better weapon or a Triangle Adept, maybe. Armor break is useless in this fight, so Narcian would be better.

But seriously, if your best guys are still 3*, what are you doing even considering anything in the lunatic range. Hit the training tower and raise your people. Hasn't it been like a month since I told you that already ? If you play this casually and don't plan to raise your units, why do you care about the lunatic missions.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 01:12:39 pm by Byakko
#564  March 26, 2017, 04:48:52 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
But I'm trying the hard version and not the Lunatic version... :<
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#565  March 26, 2017, 05:09:39 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Hey.

You see the big silver star next to everything else?

That's not window dressing. That's a recommendation.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 05:23:50 pm by Speedpreacher
#566  March 26, 2017, 05:31:08 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
#567  March 26, 2017, 10:39:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
If you have a dancer, I suggest using her. Don't even need to raise her stats since you shouldn't let her be attacked anyway. It also helps with the one shot everything problem if you have mages that can at least 2 shot everything
#568  March 27, 2017, 09:21:47 am
    • USA
April Update Changes:
- Players will be able to adjust the starting positions of their team members before battle commences.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

- Adjustments to experience being earned by Heroes between 1 and 4-Star rarities. The lower the rarity of your hero, the more experience they will earn when fighting enemies with lower levels.

- Stamina Max will be increased to 99. Orb and Stamina Potion refills will also be adjusted to refill 99 Stamina.
Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 02:43:59 pm by [ran]
#569  March 27, 2017, 01:00:24 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
WELL THESE ARE ALL GOOD NEWS
Position readjustment was something I really needed,with my low movement Ogma always somehow spawning way in the back on certain maps
#570  March 27, 2017, 02:56:30 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Yay, I can play the game for more than 15 minutes at a time starting in April. I might even get close to an hour each time. Downside is that you still have to wait a long time between. Sessions though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#571  March 27, 2017, 04:53:49 pm
what i said about putting 4 star units as your arena defense team probably wont work if youre tier 6-8 or whatever. most people that have been playing the game that long probably dont have a low stat arena team at that point
#572  March 27, 2017, 09:04:41 pm
    • Puerto Rico
It's a crapshoot. I finally got a defense win on Friday with my Julia/Lyndis/Perri/Tharja team and Tharja is the only non 5* in that group. I swapped to Julia/Effie/Olivia/Tharja(Which Julia is the only 5*) and got a win on Saturday and 2 more the next day.

Curiously, despite the difference in rating points, both teams scored about the same amount of Defense points.
#573  March 27, 2017, 11:23:44 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I think it just depends on where they rank in the three classes.

Edit: NVM, just got what Titmouse is talking about.
#574  March 28, 2017, 03:19:13 am
    • Puerto Rico
Been considering burning my feathers to upgrade my Effie to 5*. Checked IVs and it was +Res/-HP. The Res boon is nice but I'm worried that the HP bane could be a problem.
#575  March 28, 2017, 03:29:10 am
Doesn't Effie have among the highest HP/def stats of the game ? According to that evaluation of her on that Japanese site (I haven't actually checked the numbers but that's what they say). Having a minus shouldn't be a big deal, trading for res is a good thing since they also say she has shit res. If you actually have enough for a 5*, Effie is apparently a really good pick, they have her at top tier (they give her a score of 92/100, however they calculate that).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#576  March 28, 2017, 03:38:58 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
+RES is a decent nature considering she's one of the rare heroes who get a +4 boon.

Effie is one of the best units in the game because she has huge armor BST, a better stat apread than her peers and access to 2 of the best skills in the game: wary fighter and death blow. Definitely worth the feathers.
#577  March 28, 2017, 03:59:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I was debating whether to 5* Michalis, Olivia, or Effie, but you guys helped me decide on Effie. I just pulled a +Atk Minerva, and I still have Ninian to cover my dancing needs so I guess it's the most logical choice right now. Though I do intend to 5* those two later on.

After this revelation, I found out the Effie I pulled is +Atk and now I am very tempted to sacrifice my 5* Abel to give her Brave Lance+.
#578  March 28, 2017, 04:21:12 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Michalis is a beast too. As soon as I get enough feathers I'm promoting him. I already have a movelist planned for him:
Attack, survive counter attack(s), kill the opponent with the 19 extra damage from bonefire and vantage on his turn. Only loses 1 on 1 to neutral Ryoma and Lucina and possibly some +ATK swords.
Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:35:25 am by [El Muro]
#579  March 28, 2017, 04:27:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
Oh cool, guess I might go for it after all. I'm halfway in feathers for another 5* anyway.

I checked the IVs on some other units, figured I would post them for reference.
Spoiler: 5* star units (click to see content)
Spoiler: 4* star units (click to see content)
#580  March 28, 2017, 07:55:06 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Cut it close but i did it

All thanks to this Minerva I threw together last minute though sacrificing one of my duplicate Roy to give my Eirika Triangle Adept helped.

Actually anyone have a recommended Minerva build since it'd be a waste to drop her after this.
Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 07:59:35 am by Moon Girard