YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1543270 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#601  March 29, 2017, 04:38:59 pm
how'd you guys do with the "clear the top stratum with 4 of the same unit type 15 times" quest? i managed to do them all except armored
#602  March 29, 2017, 07:19:13 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I swear the armored one is so tedious on account of one space movement. But armor units are decent in the tower. 2 Draugs and 2 Sheenas, nuff said.

Also, can't wait for the spring event banner!
#603  March 29, 2017, 07:29:45 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The 10th stratum challenges are the ones I haven't done due to lacking the units for them. The infantry one was left at only 5 clears.
#604  March 29, 2017, 08:03:14 pm
can't clear any of them reliably. Most of my cavalry is the same color so it's imbalanced, not enough flying units, and armored lol yeah right. Infantry could stand a chance if I were decent at handling mages, but I can't keep everyone alive, especially the mage.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 08:09:48 pm by Byakko
#605  March 29, 2017, 09:21:37 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Infantry quest: easy, done. 
Cavalry: it was pretty hard but done.
Fliers: I don't have four good flying units.
Armor: lol no
#606  March 29, 2017, 09:29:59 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Infantry: Easy Peasy
Cavalry: Ursula Carry (only good cavarly unit)
Fliers: WHY CAMILLA WHY?
Armor: I LIKE TO INFLICT PAIN ON MYSELF.

Edit: The event launched and good gravy the skills on the spring units SSSSUUUUCCCCKKKK.....But Lucina has Swift Sparrow 2 that gives Atk/Spd +4 during attack.
Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 10:41:14 am by R565
#607  March 30, 2017, 10:58:11 am
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK

Got Chrom, all I wanted from this event really.

But gosh, I've gotta get him some new skills to be more useful.
#608  March 30, 2017, 01:11:32 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I did it time to Build my Flier Emblem team also helps i got another Minerva when attempting to get her.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

And the next gauntlet banners are just what i needed to get my last member of Flier Emblem.

And the Battling Navarre banner.

Spoiler: Navarre GHB map (click to see content)
#609  March 30, 2017, 04:20:40 pm
not using a single orb until that banner with kagero
#610  March 31, 2017, 08:59:06 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
The Navarre map looks more or less the same as the one we saw when he appeared during the direct.

I've been neglecting the Grand Hero battles since I never really bothered training anyone past level 20.
But I'm gonna be grinding to bring my units up to speed this time.  I NEED Navarre.
#611  March 31, 2017, 01:35:14 pm
4th and 5th Gwendolyn, 4th Florina, 4th Sophia (after having like 5 FCorrin before), what the fuck is wrong with this bullshit gacha.
Oh, and a Camilla, that one is good. Except it's the original one. That's my fourth good flying axe already, flying green tome would have been better.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#612  March 31, 2017, 02:36:41 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I did an easter roll and got 3 more 3* Niles
Jesus Christ
#613  April 01, 2017, 10:22:07 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Interesting, the April quests aren't divided with Normal/Hard/Lunatic difficulties, so you can aim straight for the harder/tedious challenges without having to do the easy ones first. I hope this becomes the standard for the monthly quests.
#614  April 01, 2017, 05:50:11 pm
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Guys, if you can get Spring Lucina, and she has +SPD....at max level she can out speed basically everything (Lon'qu is the only one that doesn't get doubled) without buffs on units.
#615  April 01, 2017, 06:00:21 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Mine is +spd - hp. Not sure what my Easter Camilla is. Easter Chroms are +res - att and - spd lol

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#616  April 01, 2017, 06:21:55 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Guys, if you can get Spring Lucina, and she has +SPD-desuat max level she can out speed basically everything (Lon'qu is the only one that doesn't get doubled) without buffs on units.

She also can't double Hana or Fir if they aren't -Spd and still have their default skills.
#617  April 01, 2017, 06:48:14 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Spring Lucina is really nice but-desu Linde has just 1 less speed and her weapon is stronger. That extra damage really does the difference in plenty of match ups:

Spoiler: match up data (click to see content)
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 06:55:29 pm by Fuubuu-senpai
#618  April 01, 2017, 09:14:57 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
I decided I might as well re-roll my game since apparently, my save file in general vanished into the ether despite linking it to my Nintendo account should have stopped that-desudesu

So I might as well start over and re-roll until I get good units or atleast 2 5 stars on a single team rather than just two:

For now I have only 1 5 star base(Sakura), 4 4 star bases(Marth, Seliph(who I swear think is Marth's son or something-desudesu way too similar), Stahl and Gunter) and the rest are meh 3 star bases.

Since I gained like 20 orbs just by logging in, might as well take advantage and hope I can get a few 5 star bases or even the easter egg characters.

EDIT: VERY NEXT RE-ROLL, 2 Five Star Bases and from this event too. Unfortunately for me, they are both Xander and Chrom(when I wanted Lucina and Carmillia...fate fucks me in mysterious ways).

got 5 four star bases and 2 of them are females(Puri and Erikia, Fae is probably a girl but I'm not going to pretend s/he may be a trap lol) so it's not a massive loss, although having this event Chrom AND gaining a 4 Star normal Chrom at the same time...eh... it's like a waste of a summon for that one).
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:58:14 pm by Xhominid
#619  April 03, 2017, 01:49:00 am
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I was about to complete a perfect streak when suddenly, Team Takumi from out of nowhere... F.M.L.
#620  April 03, 2017, 08:26:21 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I went ahead and summoned again(spent a lot more money that I should have honestly). Pulled a +att -def Camilla. Is it worth it to build up a unit to 5* just to steal their tome? Right now she has triangle adept 2, vantage 3(working on it), and Camilla's aoe 3rd skill. I plan to give her moonbow, but I dont have it yet. I have to dump so much sp into her just to give her a usable skillset and Im not sure it is worth all the effort.

Lucina seems worth it though. I was tempted to give her fury 3, but it doesnt seem worth all the sp. Probably going to give her vantage and not sure for a c(threaten res?).

Im probably going to hold off on summoning again till Ike comes

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!