YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1518265 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#841  April 27, 2017, 07:46:19 pm
Got Ike yesterday (and 3 Stahls and a candy stealer). I've ramped him up to lv30 so far, I'm coming for you, Robin (too bothered to try sending Camilla with a team that can survive the rest).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#842  April 27, 2017, 11:13:55 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Hey Fubs, I just realized you fought my team in Arena (unless I'm mistaken). I didn't realize you could actually challenge people on your friend's list lol.

I'm sitting at 18 successful defenses right now. Wondering if I can break my previous record from last week.

How in the hell. Granted I only spend 20 orbs so far, I pulled another 4 star Roy and my 8TH Cecilia... What Devils luck do you have? Well at least I can give Nowi her Triangle Adept 3.

Also since your Ryoma has the HP, I'd go Fury. But you really can't go wrong with either one.

I'd like to give my Ryoma LaD3, but that means I would have to sacrifice my Jaffar for it. The only reason I'm even contemplating about it is because his IV is -Atk.
#843  April 27, 2017, 11:37:46 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Yeah, that was me earlier today. I fought your team on that godawful lava map.

How many defense points did you get?
#844  April 28, 2017, 02:42:12 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get 290 Defense points out of it and I would rather fight teams on that lava map than that god forsaken bridge map...

Hopefully you were just fooling around in Arena and my team didn't end your run of getting the highest score possible. :(
#845  April 28, 2017, 05:36:40 am
the next gauntlet will be female mages vs male mages

tharja wins

they also announced a banner with takumi, ryoma, azura and hector with a 5% chance instead of the usual 3%
Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:42:46 am by Titiln
#846  April 28, 2017, 05:42:23 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
An Azura banner where the 5 star are 5% up now i feel silly rerolling an alt account for her.
#847  April 28, 2017, 05:47:24 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Good thing I get paid tomorrow! That Azura and Hector are mine!

EDIT: Someone get Byakko here stat! We need to know what's up with that banner and if it is being released tomorrow according to that date (4/28).
Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 05:53:22 am by Magical Amber
#848  April 28, 2017, 05:58:11 am
    • USA
#849  April 28, 2017, 05:59:07 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
lol @ baiting people with Ike before releasing the (objectively) best banner so far. That's just mean. And lol @ another lopsided gauntlet. I'm pretty sure IS is making them like that on purpose at this point.

I'm placing my flags on male Robin this time.
#850  April 28, 2017, 06:03:15 am
    • USA
It's cruel to Leo that they brought him back to lose another gauntlet and the female banner for it is way better then the male one that's 4 of the top mages in the game right there.
#851  April 28, 2017, 06:42:02 am
the male mages side is cruel because if you go red there's a chance you'll pull leo who can be pretty good or henry who is a turd
#852  April 28, 2017, 06:51:09 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
At least that'll be some good Red Raven tome fodder. I could certainly use one for my Lilina. I may pull some Red if I happen to pull Linde in a respectable amount of orbs.
#853  April 28, 2017, 07:58:46 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Your Arena tier now gives you extra orbs.
#854  April 28, 2017, 08:45:52 am
recap from @feheroes_news
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
if i had to guess, war vortex is the mode in which your units die (they're sucked into a vortex until the next day) and the 5 star unit you can get there is masked lucina

also congratulations to nintendo of america for not saying a god damned thing about any of this
Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:51:03 am by Titiln
#855  April 28, 2017, 10:50:16 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I was able to get Hector and Azura, but may continue for another Hector so I can give Distant Counter to Zephiel and probably another Takumi since the IV I got him is -Atk.

Also during the Hero Fest event, we'll be able to get 2 orbs during first time log-ins until May 8th as well as a Double SP Event (6 SP instead for defeating enemies, 2 SP for healing) which lasts until May 7th.
#856  April 28, 2017, 07:49:57 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Holy crap. Pulled 3 Hectors, 3 Ryomas, Azure, and 2 other 5*s in 260ish orbs. This banner was awesome. One Ryoma was +spd - def and a Hector was +hp  - spd iirc.  Azura was - att though

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#857  April 28, 2017, 08:16:29 pm
4 red orbs in a summoning session...
http://imgur.com/a/woLgU
Gee, I know I got 5* Red unit Ike last time but you don't have to be a dick about Ryoma, game :(
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#858  April 28, 2017, 08:20:26 pm
i dont care about pulling ike (or reds in general) because i already have the better red units, and i'm lacking in green. i went to the path of radiance banner to see if i could get soren or titania and the game gives me 5 red orbs.
#859  April 28, 2017, 08:37:21 pm
Comparing Ike's stats to Ryoma's, he has less SPD but more DEF, and the rest is very close. Aether heals him like crazy with his strength, Heavy Blade makes Aether come out more often (I think, I haven't actually needed to rely on it so far). Ryoma wants to kill first without getting hit, but when that's not enough against the hardest maps, Ike will live longer, being tankier with a heal. He can pick Wary Fighter instead of Vantage if you're worried about super fast units, coupled with the heal, it's even safer (but Vantage nullifies the mage threat so it depends on your team build).
I'm not saying Ike is better than Ryoma (I don't have him so I can't tell ;_; ) but he's definitely near the top of the game around him.
Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 08:41:23 pm by Byakko
#860  April 28, 2017, 10:54:02 pm
    • USA
Got a +Atk -Res Azura(80 orbs) on my main account after like 5 summons with no blue orbs at all,which means I can now delete my second account which is a relief because having to do the missions on two accounts was a real pain I'll miss Spring Lucina and Eldigan though. Hoping Xander is great so I don't have to try for Ike or Ryoma so I can save my Orbs for Celica who hopefully is a red unit.