YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1552147 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#1021  May 19, 2017, 10:52:52 pm
    • Canada
The Lloyd map was cake imo. Only took 2 tries since I forgot to heal Nowi the first time.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1022  May 21, 2017, 12:11:29 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Took a chance with sacrificing a Hinata I had and passing Fury to Xander. Only got it to Fury 2 but it was enough to do the job. I combined it with Kohaku's strategy of having Elise pocket Xander and having him do the majority of the work and combined that with Olivia's dancing and Julia taking care of the troublesome blues.

Edit:
Spoiler: Sometimes your greatest strength is having some luck on your side (click to see content)
Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 07:53:43 pm by Darkflare
#1023  May 21, 2017, 08:13:49 pm
I just sent Ike and Klein between the rock and the mountain and everyone in front died. (Klein took out the blue mage, retreated, Ike took half the map, Klein finished the rest).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1024  May 22, 2017, 09:50:24 am
    • Puerto Rico
Weapon Triangle Banner

Hinata
Azura
Titania
Cecilia

.....the fuck?
#1025  May 22, 2017, 10:40:16 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Welp, now my hopes of ever getting a new mage are lost forever... :(
At least I did get both 3* and 4* Llyod with ease, so it's not all lost.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1026  May 22, 2017, 11:07:03 am
    • Puerto Rico
Perhaps if you believed in magic more....
#1027  May 22, 2017, 11:09:57 am
Dude. First of all once again don't do this, second the Rite of Shadow banner is still up with a couple of really strong mages, plus Cecilia in the new one.

(Why is Cecilia in a weapon triangle banner ? She has advantage on colorless, but so does Robin and that's not the triangle)
TITANIA GET YESSS I was hoping to get someone like her, bye 4* Camilla (you're still crazy hot but you're better as a bunny). I'll be giving her Sol and probably something like Brash Assault (only decent skill I have left to inherit that would remotely fit her)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1028  May 22, 2017, 11:37:31 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Dude. First of all once again don't do this, second the Rite of Shadow banner is still up with a couple of really strong mages, plus Cecilia in the new one.

(Why is Cecilia in a weapon triangle banner ? She has advantage on colorless, but so does Robin and that's not the triangle)
TITANIA GET YESSS I was hoping to get someone like her, bye 4* Camilla (you're still crazy hot but you're better as a bunny). I'll be giving her Sol and probably something like Brash Assault (only decent skill I have left to inherit that would remotely fit her)

Uhm...I already have Cecilia...in fact, she was one of the first mages I got...
Plus, even if the Rite of Shadows banner is still up, there's also the Triangle Banner getting in my way, and knowing my game account and its gigantic boner for Hinata (no seriously, getting 10 Hinatas is simply not normal), it would rather give me a 5* Hinata instead of a 5* Celica. >_<
But yeah, I think I should better just shut up now and just wait for the next GHB instead...
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#1029  May 22, 2017, 11:41:22 am
there's also the Triangle Banner getting in my way
That makes no sense. Either you're getting a 5* and it's more likely to be from the banner (though not a sure bet), or you're not. Hinata being a rate up in a different banner has no impact on the Rites banner, don't make dumb excuses like that.
And for the multiple Hinatas, that's just how it is. I've gotten literal dozens of 2 or 3* Hannas, Wrys, Stahls and others. There are just some low rank units that keep coming back.
But you are not getting a 5* Hinata in the Rites banner.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 11:45:08 am by Byakko
#1030  May 22, 2017, 04:05:38 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
save your orbs. The bride banner is coming at some point in the next couple of months. Wouldnt be surprised to see them make a mage out of someone that shouldnt be a mage

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#1031  May 22, 2017, 06:14:48 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net

I guess they wanted one of each representation of the colors. It's not that hard to imagine, plus I say it's about time that Cecilia became a focus of a banner, especially those who just want her for her Raven tome.

Also Brash Assault seems like a waste for Titania. Her speed is above average for a Calvary unit that she'll be ending up doubling a good portion of the characters already, even more so if you have a +Spd boon on her which bumps her Spd to a very respectable 37.

save your orbs. The bride banner is coming at some point in the next couple of months. Wouldnt be surprised to see them make a mage out of someone that shouldnt be a mage

The wedding banner will most likely be on May 30 right after the Celica banner as I remember reading that the dataminers were able to extract info that the wedding banner image was in the game files, but it was encrypted so we won't know who it'd be.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:34:01 pm by Magical Amber
#1032  May 22, 2017, 07:52:25 pm
who could use brash assault? i look at the skill description and it doesn't seem great. it should be for a slow unit that hits hard, but in those cases i'd rather use quick riposte.

i hope the next banner is the brides banner so i can save up orbs. i don't like gimmick alts of characters
#1033  May 22, 2017, 08:56:00 pm
    • Canada
Same. I don't think I need yet another Cecilia, thanks. Azura aside, that banner is useless. And considering the current Orb drought, it's kind of a slap in the face.
Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:59:58 pm by 2RudeX
#1034  May 22, 2017, 09:26:41 pm
Brash Assault triggering at low HP should speed up Sol which heals, it seems fitting. I'm not completely sure how some skills work though, I haven't had it trigger yet even at low HP but that's because I just kill people first anyway. And she's not +SPD so she doesn't double much on her own. Also I don't have too many actually useful skills to inherit so I take the leftovers. (seriously I think the Gamepedia wiki that calls everyone a nuke and advises fury, life and death, vantage, a breaker, and Moonbow for everyone is so fucking dumb with no sense of synergy)
#1035  May 22, 2017, 09:39:02 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The metagame is like 75% orko on initiation and 25% baiting units into Hector's/Xander's/Ike's to kill them, so those are the optimal builds.
who could use brash assault? i look at the skill description and it doesn't seem great.
Lyn, because her weapon has in-built desperation. And even then she doesn't need it because she's pretty fast already. Seliph can use it with armored blow or defiant defense but it's a shitty gimmick.

Brash assault is a pretty terrible b skill, only marginally better than pass and obstruct.

#1036  May 23, 2017, 02:36:04 am
The metagame is like 75% orko on initiation and 25% baiting units into Hector's/Xander's/Ike's to kill them, so those are the optimal builds.
I know that's what people do, but... it's a bad thing. Sure there are a bunch of skills that give pitiful bonuses, but there's a bunch of varied tools - unfortunately they're too rare. Leo's 5* tome seals the target's movements (it's hilarious to pummel a close range unit from over a wall with that), the Seal X skills are pretty effective when you can have a couple units tag team a single target, but then the Hone / Spur / Fortify X skills are pathetic and barely decent at 5*. Personally I love to make a better rounded unit and try to have a team composition where everyone can play off each other and cover a large ground. A few people here talk about their horse emblem, flier emblem teams which I assume is an all horse / flier team with the goad cavalry skills or whatever they're called, but it seems like it's mostly like a waifu thing and not all that successful.
The big problem with that is that this sort of things is exactly what the ninjas are supposed to do, crush down the enemy stats (many have it directly included in their weapon) so that others can kill everyone, but they're all wet paper and their support is largely ineffective. The only popular ninja seems to be 5* Kagero because she hits well ?

tl;dr I'm not interested in the current meta brought by current limitations and poor dev insight, and I'm just hoping that they can rebalance all that some day. It puts me in difficulty in the arena when facing collections of OP units but that actually pushes me to build a team that can survive more than one hit each. And lately I've been doing a little better at that - unless the "bonus character" list fucks me (4* Xander is nearly useless compared to 5* Xander).
Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:39:45 am by Byakko
#1037  May 23, 2017, 03:00:34 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
but then the Hone / Spur / Fortify X skills are pathetic and barely decent at 5*.[...]A few people here talk about their horse emblem, flier emblem teams which I assume is an all horse / flier team with the goad cavalry skills or whatever they're called, but it seems like it's mostly like a waifu thing and not all that successful.
No.

Horse/flier emblem teams are amazing because mages like Cecilia or Spring Camilla can reach like 75 atk (and have more than enough speed to double most of the cast) once they have both hone and fortify on and a -blade tome. Horse emblem is particularly easy to run on budget.
#1038  May 23, 2017, 07:33:22 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Exactly, and barely anyone can counter a good horse team besides -wolf tome users but there aren't many that can use it to a good extent without sacrifice.
#1039  May 24, 2017, 05:05:19 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Because Wedding Banner hype.

...I was bored. Don't ask me about the skills I chose, I threw some random stuff together...
#1040  May 24, 2017, 06:36:21 am
    • Puerto Rico
Healer?
Automatically useless.