YesNoOk

Shin Rugal KOF & other edits  (Read 8863 times)

Started by mouhnix, April 10, 2017, 10:12:33 am
Share this topic:
Shin Rugal KOF & other edits
#1  April 10, 2017, 10:12:33 am
  • ={ =O
    • Morocco
Hi,

I come here years now just to check news et find new stuff, and this is the first time i try to share some of my own edited characters.

http://peerlessmx.blogspot.com/2016/01/

note : some chars are unfinished (mostly sound effects).

enjoy !

The world is not enough.
Re: Shin Rugal KOF & other edits
#2  April 10, 2017, 10:29:16 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Well, I tried your Rugal. Pretty nice, but suddenly dissappearing effects of auras when you stop standing kinda cut eyes.
And yes, he lacks sound in "F, DF, D, DB, B + K" special.
#3  April 10, 2017, 03:37:02 pm
Do you plan on finishing them?
There are pretty good.
Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 04:03:09 pm by Memes never die
#4  April 11, 2017, 02:01:48 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
Good work my friend, hope you can finishing them!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#5  April 12, 2017, 12:50:54 pm
  • Raging Fist
I gotta say some of your chars are very worthy in my collection, esp. Saisyu and Shin Rugal. Just please finish them to completion
#6  April 12, 2017, 12:55:32 pm
Please don't tell me he dissapeared or something that seems to be a thing with some of the authors here they don't quit or say what's going on just poof gone for years.
I'm probably wrong and he's just busy. Regardless like I said before these are some good edits when it comes to making the character less broken. However it seems like Shin Rugal is missing some hitsparks. This is mainly noticable for his genocide cutter.
#7  April 13, 2017, 01:32:51 pm
  • ={ =O
    • Morocco
Hi, It gives me great pleasure to see you guys are interested in my work, and as you've guessed I'm very busy ( I'm an IT project manager and currently preparing a Phd) but mugen since 2001 is one of my favorite escape from routine life.

I will definitely take notes of your responses, and try to update these chars (if some one can create more palettes that would be great )
Also i'll try to share other edits like furious ken, jhun with flame power, kof xiii shin ryo ...

As "Memes never die" mentioned, I don't like broken chars but i like the idea of giving our childhood's favorite characters more new moves and AI to refresh them and make them more competetive, in a way we hoped to see them some day :)
The world is not enough.
#8  April 21, 2017, 01:08:32 pm
I come with feedback for Zero. Her Dragonpunch with kick causes her pallete to get messed up. Also should quarter circle back with punch not have an effect or is it just missing one? I think an effect would make it slightly less broken as the player would be able to see what their being hit with. Rugal may need some hitsparks on his genocide cutter instead of just blood. Also him and Orochi need new portraits because they're current in game ones look corrupted.