YesNoOk

Download MUGEN--- LATEST RELEASE 1.1 official release 8/6/13 (Read 6770754 times)

Started by Garuda, September 22, 2009, 09:16:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elecbyte is back? New version of M.U.G.E.N. released...
#401  September 23, 2009, 05:20:58 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
Comparing Sakir's ShugenDo to Elecbyte's MUGEN is unfair for both projects. They have different scales, different aims, different development levels, and an obvious difference in quality and potential.
understood
however i was talking about progress...and what i know they have in common is...theyre both free fighting engines.
#402  September 23, 2009, 05:30:33 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Okay, one more time.

Comparing progress of both engines is unfair, since MUGEN has been under development of a whole team for a longer time with huge time lapses without work, while SDo has been under development of a single guy for a shorter time with almost no lapses without work.

SDo's fate is a mystery now... had it been a bit more complete and polished, maybe its survival would be more sure. But now... if Elecbyte deems the Clone engine development unacceptable (which would be quite reasonable), then SDo fans will become the community pariahs, because I think most of us would side with Elecbyte.
#403  September 23, 2009, 05:33:18 pm
  • I got a PM.
No I wouldn't. 8 years and not a word? Frankly they are not on my list of people to side with.
#404  September 23, 2009, 05:34:19 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
They are badly accostumed.
Its a good release candidate, stable enough, some bugs, people working on them. But you know what they want?
Online! or...or... Six vs SIX.. or..or... an automatic char creator!Or rainbows and buttercups.

hahahahah, perfect.

Comparing progress of both engines is unfair, since MUGEN has been under development of a whole team for a longer time with huge time lapses without work, while SDo has been under development of a single guy for a shorter time with almost no lapses without work.

For me, its fair, why not?
#405  September 23, 2009, 05:36:41 pm
so
new creators  cant use KFM any longer as a base?
Let me see....any characters that were made  using KFM's codes etc  are no longer legit and basicly belong to ELECBYTE...am i right?
#406  September 23, 2009, 05:38:41 pm
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
totally wrong.

simply invert what you've said to get it right.
#407  September 23, 2009, 05:40:40 pm
totally wrong.

Well...I just seen someone posting a screenshot of new mugen , where it says that KFM's copyrighted now and you cant use his codes.
was that a fake?
#408  September 23, 2009, 05:43:19 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
No I wouldn't. 8 years and not a word? Frankly they are not on my list of people to side with.

It's true! They've actually been snatched by the Snatchers and are now on their way to total fighting game community domination!
#409  September 23, 2009, 05:44:25 pm
Nothing Is here
#410  September 23, 2009, 05:44:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#411  September 23, 2009, 06:15:36 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Yay!! I tested 1.0 last night, and it's wonderful!! I only tested Eric and it works very well, I haven't to do anything to make him compatible with new MUGEN. The only stuff i don't liked were:
-KFM720 is too blurry :-\
-Default resolution is higher than the MUGEN itself (the window is 1024x768, but the resolution cut the half of the right side, soon I'll upload a shot of this)
-I can't take shots with F12
-Eric has normal size sparks (with the same scale than him), but KFM sparks are in standard size (320x240 res in a 1024x768 window)
-Only works palettes 1-6 on Eric
-Also, the SFFv2 really it's different. I tried to open with MCM and doesn't recognizes it in any way, it's like to open an empty SFF with 0 sprites

But it works very well in my PC (WinXP SP2 with 1,8GhZ and 768 MB RAM), I can run it without a problem. Today I'll test my other characters, but until now Eric passes the test :D

I can't wait to put him quotes like "You have to defeat... bah, I forgot the name of the guy" and other more ;D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#412  September 23, 2009, 06:26:32 pm
totally wrong.

Well...I just seen someone posting a screenshot of new mugen , where it says that KFM's copyrighted now and you cant use his codes.
was that a fake?

Step away from the elecbyte foruns until they start banning all the humanoid trash.

Thats people distorting information to try to get others .
Iced, he's talking about this...

I say you ban Titiln for distorting infomation and being a maldito Shileno! humanoid trash.
#413  September 23, 2009, 06:48:36 pm
    • Peru
totally wrong.

was that a fake?

Step away from the elecbyte foruns until they start banning all the humanoid trash.

Thats people distorting information to try to get others .
Iced, he's talking about this...

I say you ban Titiln for distorting infomation and being a maldito Shileno! humanoid trash.

It's kinda stupid though to leave an orgy of comments that practically serve as a tutorial throughout kfm's cns and cmd and then say it's illegal to use him as a base. Pretty retarded actually... not buying it.
Millie, "Ozy and Millie" said:
"I think there are really three types of people: "Glass is half-full" sorts of people, "Glass is half-empty" sorts of people,
and people who will spit into the glass until that's fixed."
#414  September 23, 2009, 06:51:45 pm
Wouldn't it be amazing if the comments were intended to have you learn how to do stuff.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#415  September 23, 2009, 06:52:21 pm
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
It's too easy to spread lies in this community...  even unintentionally.
#416  September 23, 2009, 06:53:52 pm

Tit just modified his KFM's victory quote to post a joke screenshot. Elecbyte's KFM doesn't say that. I thought most people would get it by now. --;
#417  September 23, 2009, 06:54:28 pm
  • SNK is life
:omg:

Maybe some were fooled by the apostrophe and the capitalization at the begining of the sentence, but the lack of a coma and a period really give Titiln away-
#418  September 23, 2009, 06:55:21 pm
i asked a question.. thats all i did
simply dont take a question as propaganda
and yeah the joke served me as a great example of what is possible in the new mugen.
#419  September 23, 2009, 06:55:42 pm
  • I got a PM.
Only some of them say copyrighted. So it depends on when you downloaded him. The one that says that has more moves and a projectile.
#420  September 23, 2009, 06:57:18 pm
shamrock, you\\\'re being mean again, shamrock :sadgoi:

EDIT: WTF he deleted his mean post? ???