YesNoOk

Download MUGEN--- LATEST RELEASE 1.1 official release 8/6/13 (Read 6815200 times)

Started by Garuda, September 22, 2009, 09:16:00 am
Share this topic:
Re: Elecbyte is back? New version of M.U.G.E.N. released...
#661  September 29, 2009, 03:43:58 pm
    • Chile
    • mkvssf.com/

;Game native width and height.
 ;Recommended settings are:
 ;  640x480   Standard definition 4:3
 ; 1280x720   High definition 16:9
 ; 1920x1080  Full HD 16:9
GameWidth = 1280
GameHeight = 720

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
#662  September 29, 2009, 03:54:19 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
As somebody said already : "take that in your face Vyx !!!"
#663  September 29, 2009, 04:15:42 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Let's all make an effort to let that name fade to nothingness (heh) instead of being forever attached to HD. :(
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#664  September 29, 2009, 04:25:48 pm
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
then youd have to trash the topics in the hall of fame...
#665  September 29, 2009, 04:28:04 pm
    • France
That's a big NONO !!! :P

Also, I'm pretty sure him and his team don't even know about the new Winmugen release, and they're still thinking their shitty hack is THE shit. ;P
They'll realize their mistake in a few months.
#666  September 29, 2009, 04:31:17 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
You will be horrorized when the elecbyte team announces it was approached by a business that is interested in being their forefront to deal with the community, it will be a selection of people responsible for trouble and confusion headed by Vyx.
#667  September 29, 2009, 04:40:54 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
I think the term you are looking for is horrified. :ninja:
#668  September 29, 2009, 04:42:26 pm
    • France
* Inglourious CyBasterd hangs himself.
#669  September 29, 2009, 04:52:25 pm
  • Oh yes they will.......
HELL NO! DX

SNT

#670  September 29, 2009, 05:46:54 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
* Added hardcoded pal change for SFFv1 sprites. This addresses the palette problem for old characters that override state 5900.
Well, I get palettes 1-6 now, and I don't have to stuff around with the characters, either.  That's great.

I take it RC2 didn't address the holding-Start-on-the-select-screen-not-working thing?  It's a very minor thing, but it's the last issue I have with 1.0.
#671  September 29, 2009, 06:24:35 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
You will be horrorized when the elecbyte team announces it was approached by a business that is interested in being their forefront to deal with the community, it will be a selection of people responsible for trouble and confusion headed by Vyx.

His French Honor system will probably cause him to have problems.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#672  September 29, 2009, 06:40:21 pm
  • Keep Rockin Baby !
-Great updates  :) !

*Old palettes are back
*When use to play with warusaki3 characters then I finish a opponent with a final KO. The graphic doesn't show on the side of the screen no more (Fix) :sugoi:
*Some hits connect proper a bit

-What remains !

*Some of the old stages still slow down mugen gameplay
*Configuration haven't been updated correctly

I thought wrong about this new mugen. If we all in the community help giving feedback to elecbyte. It might get as backward compatible that we all wanted to be ;). Till time I will wait for this mugen start being truely stable to be compatible with characters and stages.
The search of perception of an eye that can hold million or more images instant in a second. When a picture can be describe in million words in a caption.

Roy Bromwell From Rival Schools Sprite
#673  September 29, 2009, 07:52:21 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/Masters/
Is anybody having palletes not showing up? I have a toy troubleshoot character that I decided to make just to test for new mugen and I have 3 palletes but only the main pallete shows up. If I take the main pallete off and replace it with another color pallete and use that as main new mugen still shows me the old color pallete :D

I already reported the bug but I was wondering if anybody here has the same issue?
#674  September 29, 2009, 09:51:16 pm
  • hecc
Is anybody having palletes not showing up? I have a toy troubleshoot character that I decided to make just to test for new mugen and I have 3 palletes but only the main pallete shows up. If I take the main pallete off and replace it with another color pallete and use that as main new mugen still shows me the old color pallete :D

I already reported the bug but I was wondering if anybody here has the same issue?
I have that issue with MUGENHunter's Sonic and Dshiznetz's lucario.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#675  September 29, 2009, 10:14:09 pm
Oh yeah? I already pmed Dshiznet to check it out aswell. He helped me out before but I'll also tell him to check out his Lucario. I guess my next step is to make another toy character and see if I can do anything different.
#676  September 29, 2009, 10:15:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
its a common bug found so far, man.
There are a few others, but they already released a version that fixes some of them.
#677  September 29, 2009, 10:30:49 pm
The copy that was released today for sept 29th? Today was the 1st time I gave new mugen a try.
#678  September 29, 2009, 10:32:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Then you have it, its Rc 2, Rc 1 was launched in 22. As you can see they are working on it as we speak.
#679  September 29, 2009, 10:38:04 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
They are working on fixing stuff that stops people from trying the new mugen, such as the program not runing at all.
#680  September 29, 2009, 10:55:23 pm
Well I just solved the problem. It's not new Mugen, its my pallete for my toy character (as usuall ;P) I went and got some more rips from JNP and just added in one sprite and changed the shirt color and new version shows default and 2nd pallete I just made which pretty much is a done deal. The main toy character had little dots that I added in the pallete before removing them say from ms paint so the colors still lingered in the pallete. I also used some edits but they didnt see to make a difference to the pallete when I shared them. I guess I will see what else I can do with the old toy character. If not i'll make a new toy character.