YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510543 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#581  December 22, 2009, 12:40:10 am
    • USA
alright, a character list with all of the supports. Thanks Abbyslwolf.
#582  December 22, 2009, 02:48:32 am
About the red cards I can't say anything until we start working on it.

I understand that, I was just theorizing...

Anyway, that's a very impressive list. A total of 41 characters so far, both playable and support...
Is there going to be an equal amount of characters in each rank or are most going to fall under the C rank and less in the A rank?
#583  December 22, 2009, 02:51:18 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Wouldn't Arngrim or Lucian make more sense as supports for Lenneth? Lezard wasn't really anywhere near on friendly terms with pretty much anyone.
#584  December 22, 2009, 02:57:53 am
I don't think these support characters include the ones used for a respective character, but are ones that appear due to the support card system.
#585  December 22, 2009, 04:09:49 am
I got to say.
I'm loving the character roster as I know and have played 80% of the playable characters mentioned in the roster.
It pretty much covers all the bases (Final Fantasy, Castlevania!, Nintendo, Classics, Sega, Xbox) it even includes some characters from not so popular JP RPGs like Reiji and Nina, both games which I just discovered and played.
With the addition of the support card system this game is likely to be the biggest series collaboration project made.

Heck, I even thought I saw Beatrice from Umineko. The unexpected surprises keep coming.
Loving the style.
#586  December 22, 2009, 08:59:22 am
  • Most Hated!
I just dont understand why this looks so great or why your so good at this lol cant wait!
#587  December 22, 2009, 10:52:51 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
I just dont understand why this looks so great or why your so good at this lol cant wait!

really? you dont know why?(i know your not serious) cause they make there sprites from scratch, take their time and try to make it look good, and add all the essential touches to make it "pretty." now the other thing im not sure of lol :P
Card Sagas Wars!!

#588  December 22, 2009, 10:39:41 pm
Things are going along very well :). Are you guys also planning on putting dialogue or cut scenes(special intros) for the final game?
#589  December 23, 2009, 08:31:38 am
Hello tc, I made an account here just to ask you when this game would be done? Do you have an expected time frame and how far (percent out of 100) are you with the production of this game?
#590  December 23, 2009, 07:13:57 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
The release date for Card Saga Wars is 2XXX.

No, not 20XX

2XXX  :cool2:
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#591  December 23, 2009, 09:01:11 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
3XXX, to be more procise.
#592  December 23, 2009, 09:54:36 pm
#593  December 23, 2009, 09:57:47 pm
  • Sr. Black Person
  • Mess with the chuchu you get the pewpew
    • USA
    • Kamekaze.world
if you saw the gameplay vids you'd have ur answer
Want to feel useful for a useless show? click here
119/150 Chars, I'm not dead yet....the true surprise is in my thread.
Hahahah fuck you photobucket.
#594  December 23, 2009, 10:25:14 pm
oh,my bad,I've never liked chibi characters but this one seems like an exception,very good work :)
#595  December 24, 2009, 12:48:09 am
3XXX, to be more procise.

Actually, once they get more support characters finished, I think they'd be just about ready to release a demo... I'm guessing maybe around early summer of 2010 for the beta, unless there's more they plan to add.
BUT, they might be a little hesitant on releasing it, since they would risk having people steal their sprites or something like that. So they might just wait until maybe a couple of months before the release of the complete game... I'm guessing the game will be out, at the very least, 2015 (but that's kinda pushing it).
At this point in time, it looks like they have about half of their playable character roster ready and have put that on hiatus for the support cast. I assume once they get half of the supports done (over 90, the video says, so at least 45... They're already halfway there) They'll continue working on the playable characters... This doesn't include the possibility of adding other features (like red cards) or other features in general (bonus stages, bosses, etc.).

But really, since they started in 2007 and have gotten, from the looks of it, close to 45-50% in a little more than two years, I'd expect this to come out sometime in 2012.

But that's all just my speculations on the matter...
#596  December 24, 2009, 03:17:11 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Having seen some of the support cards in action, I must say that I am impressed. 8) All these special appearances from various video game characters are a treat! :2thumbsup:

I sincerely had a laugh from the "Worms" appearance at the end. :laugh4:

That said, in a fan service game like this, you have to expect characters from every corner of the Gameverse to show up. Heck, their gallery alone has plenty of characters with diverse origins. It even has Ihadurca from Evil Zone/Eretzvaju, of all things! :o

At any rate, good things come to those who wait, so I shall resume waiting for the game's completion. Besides, AbyssWolf and Orkimides are doing this because they enjoy that sort of thing, so you have to appreciate their effort and dedication to their project.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#597  December 26, 2009, 03:50:48 pm
SO... I have something ask you...

I know, you have most of your characters, but in the FAQ at the first post you say: "Suggestions are wellcome, but at this point we already decided most of the playable characters."

So... I have an Suggestion ;)

Do you know about "BlazBlue"? This is an new Fighting Game and has some Very Nice Characters... and, more important, most of the coolest Special Attacks I ever saw in a fighting Game: Here you can see all ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll25uyciCyo Specials Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwZsJSTdCk Specials Part2

But I don't say "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, make this Char!" or something... no... I ask you to make an Helper from one of this Characters ;)

Especially, I think this will be best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0m2CHQRaw
Nu-13 (v13) and her Special Attack, Blade of Destruction... it looks sooo Damn AWESOME!!! So I thought, maybe you make an secret Helper Card of her ;) The Super Secret "S" Rank helper, the only S Rank Helper!

You let say her all her stuff, and then the blade cut down the enemy! This summon will take a bit time, before she attacks, but then it makes the most Damage of all Helpers!

Or you add her as a secret boss... But I think a helper is much better ;)

But, anyway, it's your decision...^^
#598  December 28, 2009, 04:15:11 am
SO... I have something ask you...

I know, you have most of your characters, but in the FAQ at the first post you say: "Suggestions are wellcome, but at this point we already decided most of the playable characters."

So... I have an Suggestion ;)

Do you know about "BlazBlue"? This is an new Fighting Game and has some Very Nice Characters... and, more important, most of the coolest Special Attacks I ever saw in a fighting Game: Here you can see all ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll25uyciCyo Specials Part1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPwZsJSTdCk Specials Part2

But I don't say "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE, make this Char!" or something... no... I ask you to make an Helper from one of this Characters ;)

Especially, I think this will be best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z0m2CHQRaw
Nu-13 (v13) and her Special Attack, Blade of Destruction... it looks sooo Damn AWESOME!!! So I thought, maybe you make an secret Helper Card of her ;) The Super Secret "S" Rank helper, the only S Rank Helper!

You let say her all her stuff, and then the blade cut down the enemy! This summon will take a bit time, before she attacks, but then it makes the most Damage of all Helpers!

Or you add her as a secret boss... But I think a helper is much better ;)

But, anyway, it's your decision...^^

Oh just make them delay the games release even longer will ya...

anyway question for anyone who knows, what would this games art/sprite style be called or considered?
#599  December 28, 2009, 07:17:09 am
This thread is full of groupies. You sweet talk, and sugar coat so you can get some kindof information about this project like that is his actually going to work. :P What's with the winking smiley spam like you're trying to sell them something? Or you're so anxious to tell them as if they care about any of your lame requests? Like you might as well beg for an addition into the game, you're just saying it differently.

Just saying, any and all dick riders stop requesting. They're going to make their game how they want it to be, and unless they ask for requests just stfu and be patient. This game looks to flourish with beautiful artwork and creativity, but it's not revolutionary it's just homemade. :/
#600  December 28, 2009, 08:15:30 am
    • USA
The only thing that bothers me is the fact that simul mode is not getting replaced by a less broken tag team system or something (For now, I dont know these guy's plans), the rest is pretty much cool.

It's this kind of things that should push the peopl on the mugen scene to do new stuff with better detail and more originality or good content instead of just a mere (and 80% of the time crappy) conversion, it's quite boring to play with a character from a game you probably can already play on it's original game without anything added to it.

If I were a great spriter this would be one of those stuff I would do myself (Cool gameplay with interesting combos + nice sprites + interesting and fresh system + P.I. effects, all that but probably on HIRES but I can't say that sprite style actually fits LOWRES in the first place) but guess what, I suck at it :P.

This thing is so awesome you dont even need to add silly fullgame features like a pause game or color edit or a no roundstate < 2 system and all that crap, it's awesome by itself and even if at the end is still common mugen it's damn awesome (and probably the coding is pretty much fullgame-ish right? I bet this doesnt even start up on a common mugen).