YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508122 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#621  January 04, 2010, 08:18:42 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
well isn't that what the guild is for...when you have awesome creators like P.O.T.S, Cyanide, Cybaster, and the rest he'd learn pretty fast...
#622  January 04, 2010, 08:24:46 pm
You didn't read what I said...

if you like squall then ask permission to use his sprites and if you get his/her permission to use the sprites...make the character

There's no way Ahruon and Orkimides would let someone, especially someone who doesn't seem to have any experience in character creation, to use their sprites. They would not want to see their quality sprites created into a potentially poor character. Plus, they don't want a flood of people asking for them to make them sprites.

I said nothing about learning or whatnot.
#623  January 04, 2010, 08:28:48 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
the way I meant was he can practice till he gets good enough to do it....plus I'm sure someone somewhere has the same sprites too...

GLB

#624  January 04, 2010, 08:46:59 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
well ofc if i want one char i should make him myself i am not asking anyone to do it for me my point is that you cant excpet other creatores to make the one char you want look at card sagas wars alot of sprities and i mean ALOT but only a handfull get to be playable you cant excpect them to make all the chars each one like take me i would love to see squall as a playable char in the game but they already have there handsfull and most of them are mostliky chars that they like themself the most if i was on the project i would have picked squall rather cloud cuz i favor him over cloud and i am sure either of those two like cloud more then squall and you must not forget the biggest thing it's THERE GAME which makes us well rather powerless to do anyhing about which characters should be in it unless they call a vote like they did with chris or.....i dont remember the other guy but it was someone lol so all i am saying i am happy someone is making a game like this and cloud is not a bad char just alittle tired of him being everywhere and i am happy with the roster

Maybe I'm wrong but, in the given char list about 3 or 4 pages back squall is on it. If that's the case you should calm down and read the thread before jumping off.
#625  January 04, 2010, 08:48:54 pm
well ofc if i want one char i should make him myself i am not asking anyone to do it for me my point is that you cant excpet other creatores to make the one char you want look at card sagas wars alot of sprities and i mean ALOT but only a handfull get to be playable you cant excpect them to make all the chars each one like take me i would love to see squall as a playable char in the game but they already have there handsfull and most of them are mostliky chars that they like themself the most if i was on the project i would have picked squall rather cloud cuz i favor him over cloud and i am sure either of those two like cloud more then squall and you must not forget the biggest thing it's THERE GAME which makes us well rather powerless to do anyhing about which characters should be in it unless they call a vote like they did with chris or.....i dont remember the other guy but it was someone lol so all i am saying i am happy someone is making a game like this and cloud is not a bad char just alittle tired of him being everywhere and i am happy with the roster
GREAT
Maybe I'm wrong but, in the given char list about 3 or 4 pages back squall is on it. If that's the case you should calm down and read the thread before jumping off.
he's a support character
#626  January 04, 2010, 08:50:17 pm
the way I meant was he can practice till he gets good enough to do it....

Probably...

....plus I'm sure someone somewhere has the same sprites too...

... not.

And besides, that's completely off-topic.

He was talking about wanting Squall as a playable character, not just a C Support Card.

GLB

#627  January 04, 2010, 08:54:37 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/

He was talking about wanting Squall as a playable character, not just a C Support Card.

Yeah I know, I just wasn't as clear about it. Thanks for explaing better Seventh and titiln.
#628  January 04, 2010, 09:02:09 pm
  • I'm behind you!!!
actually it's still on topic...the character has a place in this game so in part is still on topic.....

and quoting this:  ... makes me lol
#629  January 04, 2010, 10:18:40 pm
  • DAT SAX
I can't believe I'm actually hopping on this bandwagon but I just got a kwazy idea which will probably get turned down due to the XXX char from YYY series thing but you know what would be madness?

... ... Xenogears chars o_o (Fei, Citan playable, Bart, Elly support x3)

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#630  January 04, 2010, 10:49:47 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
First of all...

Q: Can you put XXXX from the YYYY saga?
A: Suggestions are wellcome, but at this point we already decided most of the playable characters.

Anyone can suggest or request (I don't see the difference), but they're most likely going to get turned down.
And with that said. I'd like to suggest Last Remnant characters. If I had the option to choose who to add it would definitely be Rush (Not sure how he would serve as a char/helper though), but anything Last Remnant in CSW would be epic IMO. It's my favorite RPG next to the Grandia, BoF, and FF series.

Note, that quote says playable characters. Not support. Also, my ideas are not merely character requests, as yours are. My suggestions have good reasons for being in unlike reasons like "I'd like to see him in a game," "He's my favorite character," and "Because he's cool/epic." Another thing, I give ideas to how the characters can be implemented in the game.

I suggested it. You may have just misunderstood. What I meant was that it would be pretty cool if they DID decide to put anything from Last Remnant in CSW.
Also, they didn't ask us to tell them what the characters we suggested could do, but if they did I'd have to choose someone specific first, like Cyclops. He could be a Rank B helper (He wasn't that strong in the game, but he wasn't worthless either) and when summoned he could swing his arm across the screen since that's basically all he did. Low/Medium damage, but huge range.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 10:55:36 pm by Noctis
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#631  January 05, 2010, 03:14:10 am
Can't you guys read? Stop making requests for x character to be in the game.
I can't believe I'm actually hopping on this bandwagon but I just got a kwazy idea which will probably get turned down due to the XXX char from YYY series thing but you know what would be madness?

... ... Xenogears chars o_o (Fei, Citan playable, Bart, Elly support x3)

LOL.

And I guess I did misunderstand, Noctis. I skipped your first sentence in that post. Anyway, the thing with saying what a suggested character would do in the game helps the creators think about if those ideas would strengthen the gameplay or whatnot, giving such requested characters genuine consideration.
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#632  January 05, 2010, 05:15:52 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
I guess I did misunderstand, Noctis. I skipped your first sentence in that post. Anyway, the thing with saying what a suggested character would do in the game helps the creators think about if those ideas would strengthen the gameplay or whatnot, giving such requested characters genuine consideration.

I didn't think about it like that. And next time I suggest something I'll make sure it sounds like a suggestion. :P
I think I have another suggestion actually. If this isn't planned to be in game already then what about support type helpers like healing types, magic defense types, or even status effect types instead of just attacking helpers?
Of course some people would want a fighter type helper and might get a supporting type helper instead and get upset. So then the only way to split them up is to make it so you can choose which type of helper you want to use in the beginning of the match, but that selection of things at the start was frowned upon so I guess this is a bad idea. Still worth suggesting since no one else did.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#633  January 05, 2010, 06:26:37 am
i see what you mean but about the squall thing everyone wants there fav char to be in the game ofc it's only natural for people to want there favs to be in the game and that ofc goes for me too with squall and i did not request them to make squall in it cuz they have there hands already full with the roster they have so far so people should not except other character they want in it to come as the roster has already been determind well as i said in my first post i am not THAT good when it comes to explaining things -__-;; so sorry if anyone feel offended in any way of my posts no harm was ment by it

Edit: i am just glad squall is a support if nothing else he is in the game and that is all i wanted and i got that so i am happy and i can live with cloud i suppose i still cant belive i saw alundra in there swinging his chain man i cant wait for this
Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:30:28 am by squall89
#634  January 05, 2010, 06:37:57 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
well it's all good in the end....who knows...they might decide to make him as a full character later on...I like how hi-def these characters are
#635  January 05, 2010, 06:34:46 pm
awesome to see progress :D and i will say it again i would pay for this lol
#636  January 05, 2010, 11:31:19 pm
  • DAT SAX
lol i didn't know i posted that in the thread hahaha

My idea just came to me though seeing as the Xenogears chars are already really tiny and could be easy to work with but yeah.

People say crazy things out of annoyance/rage. :P

My MUGEN shit:
#637  January 06, 2010, 07:33:15 am
Haha, yeah, that post is at the bottom of the first page in this thread.

Anyway, I had another idea for the Support Card System. You know at the bottom of the screen when a player does a special attack or super or something, a little text box appears with the name of the move? What if that could be done with supports? Not really the move used, but the name of the character who appears, so people know who the character is if the support isn't recognized as easily.
#638  January 06, 2010, 07:38:20 am
    • Thailand
lol i didn't know i posted that in the thread hahaha

My idea just came to me though seeing as the Xenogears chars are already really tiny and could be easy to work with but yeah.

People say crazy things out of annoyance/rage. :P

I'd have 99 orgasms at once, if Citan w/ Sword was in this game.  :ninja:

Okay, wishing over. That's it.
#639  January 06, 2010, 02:09:28 pm
#640  January 06, 2010, 10:25:58 pm
  • DAT SAX

My MUGEN shit: