YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508136 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Support Card System Video )
#761  July 10, 2010, 04:59:07 am
Please don't pay the toll
to feed the troll

Don't even give him a bowl
and get back on topic, man I'm on a roll
#762  July 11, 2010, 12:34:13 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Having seen the latest update, I must say that you fellows are impressive as always, AbyssWolf and Orkimedes. New portraits? 3000 frames!? That is truly what I call dedication and doing it for the art.

My praise may be pointless, but one must not forget this; for monumental projects like this one, emotional and vocal support is always appreciated, so that creators get the drive to succeed in their endeavors.

Nice update Abyss! The new portraits look real nice. And the Alex Kidd support card was a pretty neat surprise. I use to play that at my uncles place all the time when I was like 4 years old.

Incidentally, I too, have played an Alex Kidd game at one of my uncles', back in my younger days. So, I also appreciate this cameo. ;)

KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#763  July 12, 2010, 08:07:44 pm
How could I not have noticed this before?!
#764  July 13, 2010, 04:33:44 am
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
Here's an extra, Alex Kidd.  It's one of my favourite support cards so I'm going to explain it a bit, [size=4pt]hope Ork doesn't get angry[/size]

His skill is Jankenpon, or in english, Rock-paper-scissors. If you played the games you might remember this from the Janken matches.

When he appears the classic tune of the Janken matches will play, and the opponent will have to choose one of the three options before the music stops. When Alex shows his hand it means that time is over.

You can actually move around when choosing the hand, so it doesn't affect the gameplay at all. For changing your hand just press the down button.
If the opponent loses the Janken match, a somewhat contundent object will fall where the opponent is, smashing him to the ground.

If the opponent actually wins the match, the card user will receive the damage.

If a draw happens, the match will repeat. You can actually avoid the damage... specially with X and his dash, but you need to move fast.
This card probably won't be in the next update so it might get a bit unnoticed.

Also, people who usually post here shouldn't need to read the serious final words (hence the spoiler tag) since it's not directed to you guys at all, it's mostly directed to the lurkers who then post in somewhere else in a really aggresive way. So don't worry too much about it :P

Quote answers, again wall of text...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

(By the way, for the admins, it seems you made a separate forum for full games, should this be moved there?)
One hell of a good idea there!
#765  July 16, 2010, 05:46:18 pm
We should at least get a simple demo to know what it's LIKE.
If this is what you call "demanding" then go back to your fluffy kitty slippers and learn how to be social because
this is no where near "demanding". So the real person who "stays up all day and night" is definitely you.
LOL, what you quoted is exactly what "demanding" is. :laugh:
When your teacher tells you "Rosie baby, you should really start learning your lessons, so that you know how having good grades look LIKE", (s)he's demanding you, for your own sake, to revise your lessons. It's more than just a suggestion. In this case, you're doing exactly the same thing, only that as a demander, you're the one who wants something, while your teacher was just trying to help you.

I hope you're happy that a 12 year old girl just tought you some semantics. :D

Oh yeah, I forgot :
shut up
Yes because I'm really scared of you "internet posers".
I REALLY have to do what you say!
[sarcasm]You are not just gonna say more stupid, pointless stuff in reply to this trying to seem bad.[/sarcasm]
watch...I can already see more fools ready to reply to this. LIKE I CARE. It's the internet, insults FAIL.
#766  July 16, 2010, 05:55:27 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
if for any moment you though that just because we are developing this kind of game you automatically have the right to aggressively demand for a playable version and daily updates with meaningless stuff when, in reality, you don't care about it that much, I really suggest just to stop looking at it and go expend your time in something else, probably you shouldn't even care about home made software at all and only care about commercial games! This way, everyone will be happy.

Perfect. Stupid people need to stop to post such things.

About the project, it gets more and more cool every time.

I loved the jankenpo feature on Alex Kidd, its amazing (I had the same idea to my Alex Kidd too).

Keep the good work!
#767  July 19, 2010, 07:40:44 am
  • Game cards do not actually talk
    • New Zealand
    • Skype - lunchpolice
    • www.youtube.com/user/Quackbillion
[sarcasm]You are not just gonna say more stupid, pointless stuff in reply to this trying to seem bad.[/sarcasm]
watch...I can already see more fools ready to reply to this. LIKE I CARE. It's the internet, insults FAIL.

I'm not quite sure why I find this post funny.
Formerly LunchPolice aka Quack

Jed

#768  July 19, 2010, 08:52:26 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com

as someone once side LOL internet war  ;P
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#769  July 19, 2010, 11:12:33 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#770  July 20, 2010, 02:33:43 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

What?

We should at least get a simple demo to know what it's LIKE.
If this is what you call "demanding" then go back to your fluffy kitty slippers and learn how to be social because
this is no where near "demanding". So the real person who "stays up all day and night" is definitely you.
LOL, what you quoted is exactly what "demanding" is. :laugh:
When your teacher tells you "Rosie baby, you should really start learning your lessons, so that you know how having good grades look LIKE", (s)he's demanding you, for your own sake, to revise your lessons. It's more than just a suggestion. In this case, you're doing exactly the same thing, only that as a demander, you're the one who wants something, while your teacher was just trying to help you.

I hope you're happy that a 12 year old girl just tought you some semantics. :D

Oh yeah, I forgot :
shut up

You're a 12 year old girl?

Uh, no?
You may be an admin, but what I said was pure opinion and not against the rules in any form.

It was also stupid. You're just going to get the same answer as everyone else. There will be a demo when it's ready.
By the way. I didn't think it was demanding....at least, not an aggressive demand. Just saying.

Keep up the great work Ahr-- AbyssWolf.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 01:28:47 am by Noctis

Jed

#771  July 20, 2010, 06:23:09 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com

What?

well it seems someone was fighting so there ya go  :P

on a extra note why even bother telling dumb noobs who don't read the post what its' been answered all ready then again can see why but their wasting post space :P but that can't be helped I guess  ;D
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#772  July 20, 2010, 10:17:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#773  July 20, 2010, 06:38:31 pm
on a extra note why even bother telling dumb noobs who don't read the post what its' been answered all ready then again can see why but their wasting post space :P but that can't be helped I guess  ;D
if what you're going to post is unintelligible then don't post it
#774  July 23, 2010, 12:34:15 am
Lmao, who said anything about 12.
This is hilarious, people going crazy acting like dumb asses over someones opinion.
I spoke my mind in a polite way, if no one liked it, you didnt have to reply, who MADE ANYONE
click the reply button, wait for the page to load, and tell them to type up a stupid reply talking about "dicks" or something else that sounds immature and immoral and then post it with the intent to be "funny" or "cool".

It's...no.        Just...no.
If you want to be cool, go make real life friends  ;D
You don't have to say stupid things like a little kid, then have the nerve to call someone "12"
Seriously, WHO SAYS THAT!?!?!?! "You jack off to a game" That sounds like something a 10 year old would say -_-

BTW, this whole post wasn't @ you, it was at all these imbeciles who can't take constructive criticism.
If they can't take a virtual message, then I don't see how they will make it in life whining like a wuss :/
#775  July 23, 2010, 02:58:56 am
if you didn't like what they said then do yourself a favour and don't victimize yourself
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#776  July 23, 2010, 09:45:45 am
  • I still haven't raged enough
What weird is that he was probably using it to get children to go places alone with him.

"Hey tommy, do you like Nintendo? Then step into my office. Here Tommy, play with my joystick."
#777  July 24, 2010, 08:58:04 pm
Being new to shis whole Mugen thing, I was just browsing online and found the videos for this game on youtube.

How is it that I never heard about this before, it looks spectacular.

I was hopefull in reading this thread, the first posts are from like 2007.  Here is now 2010 and I was like, "Cool it must be done by now."  But I guess its not?  Its hard to get any difinitive info, (and I dont know spanish, and google translate sux).

So Im asumeing this isnt out yet, and isnt comming out any time soon?  Which is to bad, this is the kind of thing Id acualy pay for.

On the website there are like a bigilion cards, and info how to play the game, and button controls and stuff.  Which is also posted here, even things like what happens when a draw occurs.  It all makes me quiver cuz it looks so awesome.  The sprites are great, smooth, and it looks well programed.  It looks like a real, professionaly produced game.

So the creators are just making characters, and not working on the game itslef?  Or is it done, and you have to like, make donations to download specific characters or something?  Or is is it like, going to come out in 2020?  I read things like support cards, and new sprite updates, green cards, but nothing about the game itself.  It just seems like the game is out and finished, and they are just working on bugs.

Anyway, if anyone knows some info about whats going on with this, that would be real cool.
#778  July 25, 2010, 05:22:04 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Game ain't out yet.

The full version won't probably be out any time soon.

The demo might be out sometime this year perhaps but we'll have to wait and see.
#779  July 25, 2010, 05:40:07 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
The game was canceled due to copyright issues check video in first post. It was a fun ride, oh well let's move on to the next big project.

You're a 12 year old girl?
I want to believe!
#780  July 26, 2010, 05:04:50 pm
The game was canceled O_o?