YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510348 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Crono VS Soma )
#861  January 14, 2011, 01:01:22 am
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
Updated the op with small stuff, i didn't add the new gameplay mechanics because it's not really neccesary i think, but it's also getting kinda annoying to update it... so maybe i'll accept Titiln's board offer or make a dev blog or something.

I forgot to mention last time, right now we're moving on finishing Samus and Master Chief, unfortunately Samus won't be that much different from her Smash gameplay except for some new attacks and such (Speed Booster, Flamethrower, Assault, Morphball...) so Chief might be the most interesting one this time around, Halo haters ahoy!  ;D

Here's a sample of the small sprite tweaking we're doing to their sheets (New, Old)

They have kinda similar poses but it's intentional

We also got interviewed by spanish blog Pixfans http://www.pixfans.com/entrevista-a-los-creadores-de-card-sagas-wars/ , if you want to check it out it's spanish only.

#862  January 14, 2011, 01:12:22 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Just awesome, as always, keep it on :D!!

PD: La entrevista MUY buena y lo más importante es que mostráis que CON GANAS, DEDICACIÓN Y ESMERO pueden lograrse muchas cosas :).
I swear there was something cool here!!
#863  January 14, 2011, 01:22:21 am
  • Say my name!
    • Mexico
Oh God... KOS-MOS!  :o (Yeah I recently see this threat... sorry) Man, this is so f*cking great, awesome artwork as I say "¡Me paro de pie!"  :buttrox:
#864  January 14, 2011, 12:28:32 pm
the reflective glass effect on master chief was lost in the new one
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#865  January 16, 2011, 12:04:22 am
    • USA
I saved the interview, I'll read it later. God I just hope this to not to get cancelled like 99% of the mugen fullgames, it's quite the problem mainly when more than 1 person is involved on it. I got a commentary on my latest youtube vid that says "Im impressed you didnt quite after so much time".  :P
#866  January 26, 2011, 02:53:51 am
AH! The new sprites look much cleaner!
Keep up the good work! :D
#867  February 07, 2011, 12:00:45 pm
are you going to remake every sprites? omg this game will be never ending project...
#868  March 10, 2011, 10:55:55 pm
I would really like to see in the card gallery this characters there awesome of course if you guys want to lol:

Brutal Legend:
Eddie Riggs, Dark Ophelia and emperor Doviculus

[Prototype]:
Alex Mercer

Jak the series:
Jak And Daxter

Tiwisted Metal:
Sweet Tooth

Also Odin sphere i forgot lol.

They would lock very awesome in the blue card section, anyway guys keep the project as epic as you guys always have lml.
Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:17:44 pm by METALMAXIMAL
#869  March 27, 2011, 09:13:24 pm
So, finally update time. Samus and Master chief were finished some weeks ago, and today we finished Chief's stage, Halo Surface.
Here's the usual preview video between them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDjeO1wCJmo

As for various info in them (I guess most of this stuff comes new for most people, but they are changes anyway):
Samus
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Master Chief
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

There's probably more, since most of their gameplay has been redone.
Regarding other characters, some bugs were fixed and combo ability has been improved (specially Link).
Next characters are probably going to be Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) and Valkyrie (Valkyrie Densetsu), but we haven't started doing anything with them yet so I'm not sure. Lenneth doesn't need any remake, just some color separation and finishing her moveset, but Valkyrie needs some sprite cleaning, and crisis attack too.

Also we decided not to make a stage per character, we figured it would be kinda pointless doing some of them since a lot might end up looking similar and others don't have really interesting locations to waste time on them. Maybe the final number of stages will be around 20, but it's just a guess.

I still can't update the main site so don't expect much of it right now :(

Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Master Chief VS Samus )
#870  March 27, 2011, 09:41:38 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
(sorry for the trolling)question?

Where are the Doom(Doom, Phobos and Crash) and maybe Quake(Ranger, Grunt and Matthew Kane) characters?
#871  March 28, 2011, 12:49:33 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
well it has been a long time it seemed, and all i have to say is OMG! :o i mean thats really all that needs to be said. ;D you guys make a game with characters i really dont care for(master chief) and make them so well made that i actually like them. oh and aammaazzing crisis card attacks!

and were most of the supports new on purpose or coincidence? course there are a 100+ cards you havent shown on videos anyway :)
Card Sagas Wars!!

Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:16:17 am by Magma_Saiyan
#872  March 28, 2011, 12:54:36 am
I am impressed! Only thing I can really say is Master Chief could have used more than one Victory Line, but that's it.
#873  March 28, 2011, 12:56:43 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Very great video, as usual.
Alsways nice to see you're working hard, for a fabulous result. :)
#874  March 28, 2011, 01:25:22 am
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Is there still going to be a demo or is it going to stay private until the game is complete? If there's still going to be a demo is it still going to be your initial plans of 4 characters and 4 stages or have you changed your minds since then?

Very awesome work so far.

you guys make a game with characters i really dont care(master chief) and make them so well made that i actually like them.
I agree with this. I don't care much for Samus or Master Chief but you guys made them so great that I'd actually enjoy playing with them. :)
#875  March 28, 2011, 02:37:54 am
(sorry for the trolling)question?

Where are the Doom(Doom, Phobos and Crash) and maybe Quake(Ranger, Grunt and Matthew Kane) characters?

I think Ork wanted to do some Doom monster sometime... I dunno about Quake, probably not. Maybe Half Life has better chances.

I am impressed! Only thing I can really say is Master Chief could have used more than one Victory Line, but that's it.

Yeah, Chief's quotes are really limited... It's so much easier getting japanese dubs than english ones.

Is there still going to be a demo or is it going to stay private until the game is complete? If there's still going to be a demo is it still going to be your initial plans of 4 characters and 4 stages or have you changed your minds since then?

Very awesome work so far.

Well.. take this as a grain of salt but before releasing anything I'd like to port everything to the new MUGEN and its juicy new Sctrls, but for that I need to wait for the new Fighter Factory and its SSF2 compatibility, since it's a lot more time consuming (at least for me) working without it.

#876  March 28, 2011, 02:46:04 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Something that's been bugging me for a long time; I fixed this animation:

Whoever made it, be careful what compression options you have on. His foot was disappearing. :-X
#877  March 28, 2011, 03:45:38 am
To tell the most honest truth i totally came when i saw the master chief vs Samus, ahruon and orkimides you guys are perfect sprite GODS!!!! Have all the time you need making this awesome game you guys are the beast of fighting Games lml.
#878  March 28, 2011, 04:36:18 am
  • Come mighty warrior face me
    • Indonesia
    • Skype - Rizki291
are this game done ? or where download it ?
#879  March 28, 2011, 04:49:42 am
    • USA
Master Chief looks ballin'. Nice job guys!
#880  March 28, 2011, 05:03:41 am
Abysswolf don't let anyone say this project is fake dude no fucking way.