YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510819 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars (new trailer, new topic)
#81  February 10, 2009, 01:10:12 am
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com

#82  February 10, 2009, 01:56:23 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Sora? I never thought about him. I can see it now. Sora transforming into Anti Form and raping everything.

There's Breath of Fire characters in CSW? Will the protagonist and antagonist from Breath of Fire IV be in CSW? First, I was talking about Ryu (#223) and Fou-Lo (#374). Second, nevermind. I can see you have cards of them both.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 02:00:40 am by Noctis
#83  February 10, 2009, 02:17:05 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Nope.. never played that game.

oh I see. There are some great chars on that game
#84  February 10, 2009, 02:41:50 am
  • Not really...
Three Questions from the K.O.Q.

1. Will characters have special intros? Like if they fight a certain person they have a different intro.

2. Along with number one, will it also have a special win pose with it?

3. I looked at the card gallery and was wondering what do As, Bs, and Cs stand for on the cards?

I can't really of anymore questions but I'll think of some sooner or later. Anyway the game looks great...actually looks more than great it's...it's...I don't any words to describe this soon to be Master Piece!
Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:01:20 am by King of Questions
#85  February 10, 2009, 05:51:57 am
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
I think Sora should be in. So much work has been done on him so far why not make him playable, or even unlockable.Sure there will be a few sword weilding characters but thats just because alot of the characters that use swords happen to be really sweet. (*Praying Ryu Hayabusa's still on the to do list*) And there will still be alot of other fighting styles...

And im with iloveflash, if you want to add Isaac you should. Your the one spending countless hours making sprites for characters, if Isaac is a character you'd like to see in your game then you should go for it.
Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 05:55:53 am by BadChad
#86  February 10, 2009, 10:54:37 pm
will there also be very big playable characters? like bigger than donkey kong, but playable(no boss)
(wish juggernaut could be in here but yeah hes from comics, tv series. or a wrestler character would be nice)
#87  February 10, 2009, 10:57:36 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
nick stop wishlisting its getting annoying
they are the ones to decide which chars will be in
requesting will make them waste their time by reading on what people want and  makes the requester looks like a whiner

if they wanted input or feedback theyd have asked already

that being said i dont have any complaints about the characters you guys are using up until now im actually surprised to see some of them (such as soma and etna)

GDM

#88  February 10, 2009, 11:20:00 pm
  • I'm not trolling
I think that baiken should be in card saga wars and gig from soul nomad
#89  February 10, 2009, 11:33:02 pm
i think that every character from every game ever should be in card sagas wars!!!!!!
#90  February 10, 2009, 11:38:54 pm
  • THATS MR HASEO TO YOU
    • haseo.ucoz.com/
stop whining >:(
#91  February 11, 2009, 01:06:42 am
i think that every character from every game ever should be in card sagas wars!!!!!!

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that would take ages for them to do all that.But anyway the requesting will have to stop.Because if they fulfill one person's request then others will want to request and it'll get rather stressful.So let the man decide what he wants and don't want in his game.I want Felix to be in it Badly but you don't see me asking them to add him in.There's alot of characters that I'd love to see in it.But they will not add them because they don't have to.

Anyway Arhoun do whatever you want.Pay no mind to the ppl asking for you to put this and that in the game.
#92  February 11, 2009, 01:08:21 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
I think Hulk Hogan should be in.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#93  February 11, 2009, 01:31:10 am
  • Head on!
    • kevinamlewis.wordpress.com
The Red Threat has arrived in Gilta Nnea. Nine heroes are prophecied to defeat him, but no one knows who they are. When a journey to the Hollowlands unites players in an all-out war, the stage is set for the heroes' rise. This is their battle. METAL SHADOW
#94  February 11, 2009, 01:46:13 am
stop wishlisting its getting annoying

...seriously

can a mod or sumthing delete all these posts asking or "wishing" or thinking, or whatever they name it, for chars. it really is annoying after they asked ppl not to. and dont say it wasnt a request, because you wouldnt have even mentioned it if you didnt want them to consider it (for those of you that are gonna come after this and be all "noez it wasnt really a request").

sarcasm for the win!!!....atleast i hope it was...its getting kinda hard to tell, cuz the way things been so far...
I want Felix to be in it Badly but you don't see me asking them to add him in.

so could you guys plz stop requesting. they asked that we dont, and it would be real crappy if we annoyed them so much they just discontinued the game. so stop jeez.

to ahuron and orkimedis (probably spelled that wrong) - well....great game...what more can i say? XD. i look forward to the next trailer. 

Naruto Unknown Paths - Where will your path lead you?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
oversized signature! please read the rules
Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 02:57:55 am by Trayshawn
#95  February 11, 2009, 01:59:19 am
  • DAT SAX
I don't think an admin like Titiln would so blatantly disregard the topic creator's wishes like that. It was obvious sarcasm. Work on bettering your judgement. :P

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#96  February 11, 2009, 02:34:32 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Ahuron, I must say that your project has me thrilled! :sugoi: I love crossovers and I'm greatly anticipating your game (I don't mind the wait).

It'll be nice for me to play an actual online fighting game with a Mugen engine without any of those complicated requirements. The Smash Bros-inspired gameplay sounds neat, too.

By the way, your sprite art? Magnificent! I like seeing all those neat little touches they have. :wub:

However, when I saw those backgrounds of yours, I've realized how much you are truly dedicated to your art. I respect that very much. :2thumbsup:

It's too bad that you won't accept requests, though. I would have loved to see Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star in there...  :(

I must admit that seeing Chocobo being confirmed as a playable character came out of left field. :o
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#97  February 11, 2009, 03:17:13 am
  • Everyone has darkness,Fight it or EMBRACE it
I havent been paying too much attention to this thread, I knew the art work was gorgeous and that the game looked fun but now I HATE, HATE!!!!! myself for not doing so that trailer made me wanna cry. Now that the game industry is entering into the world of 3D we we would not have ever seen a game like this come out anywhere else. I have a Cousin who doesnt reall like mugen but after he sees this new trailer he is gonna be hooked to this game. quick question tho will there be story to this or just sheer going at either way I couldn't care but i do like story
#98  February 11, 2009, 03:48:28 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
it really is annoying after they asked ppl not to. and dont say it wasnt a request, because you wouldnt have even mentioned it if you didnt want them to consider it (for those of you that are gonna come after this and be all "noez it wasnt really a request").

hey, wait. So we can't ASK? that is way different of "please, to XXXX from game XXX". If somone doesn't want any opinion, don't open a topic....its quite simply, isn't it?

Oh, back to the topic....

How the transformations will work with Throws? The transformed chars won't be affected by throws?
Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:55:36 am by O Ilusionista
#99  February 11, 2009, 05:20:19 am
#100  February 11, 2009, 05:30:18 am
quick question tho will there be story to this or just sheer going at either way I couldn't care but i do like story

That's something I'd love to know as well.Will there be a story?Will the characters have different Endings,Special Intros,etc?Or you haven't thought of doing so yet?But hey you don't have to add a story.Who needs a story when we have a great game right?