YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510754 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars
#241  May 10, 2009, 01:36:13 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#242  May 12, 2009, 01:01:38 am
  • . . .
    • thefatalknights.webs.com/

Future Buisiness
#243  May 31, 2009, 06:11:15 am
people, where i can download CSW? jast, i can't find.
#244  May 31, 2009, 06:18:25 am
  • Prohibit relieving the bowels everywhere.
people, where i can download CSW? jast, i can't find.
There's a reason why this is in the "project" section. Maybe it's because people are still working on it, and haven't finished. But don't take my word for it. --;
#245  May 31, 2009, 05:55:53 pm
Quote: "Q: Do I need something else to play it?  A: No, just download and play."

jast, i see this on offeciale site... ok, thx Mugen Man 20X6!
#246  May 31, 2009, 06:05:09 pm
for real i had a dream this project was cancelled! it was a bad dream!!!
#247  May 31, 2009, 06:24:01 pm
  • My NEW w.i.p :D
Is there a demo yet? I'm thinking no, but I'm slightly confused...  ???
I got nothin...
#248  June 01, 2009, 12:02:21 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

#249  June 02, 2009, 11:20:11 pm
  • im n ur jahr, steelin ur kookyz
    • clairV.piczo.com

PM me a character to host!(must be made by you)
#250  June 14, 2009, 12:06:24 am
  • Not really...
Is this dead? What happened to Ahroun and Orkimides?(ignore this part venting out my feelings) Are they keeping this a secret and then surprise us with a huge update? I love surprises but I don't think I could wait much longer. But I will, cause I'm cool like that. 8)Back on topic,(if there still is one to talk about) Why hasn't anyone posted in this anymore? Did everyone forget about it or something? Or have you giving up on it?

Wow I just reread this post found how much of idiot i am.
#251  June 14, 2009, 02:13:48 am
they will release the beta when everybody get the name of authors right
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#252  June 14, 2009, 02:54:24 am
  • My NEW w.i.p :D
Okie-doke!

A-H-R-U-O-N  &  O-R-K-I-M-I-D-E-S
I got nothin...
#253  June 14, 2009, 03:39:13 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
No offense, but you people oughta do something to keep yourselves busy while Ahruon and Orkimides are working on the project.

Perfection takes a lot of time and energy. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know. --;
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#254  June 14, 2009, 03:47:11 am
Was I in your dream? :wub:
not on that one ;D

as for ahruon and orkimides, ahruon last viewed the forum today, so i guess he's alive and well. maybe they're taking a break, or maybe they're waiting to have more things done and then they'll show us in the form of another great trailer. who knows.
#255  June 14, 2009, 04:06:14 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/

#256  June 14, 2009, 05:49:14 am
  • Not really...
#257  June 14, 2009, 07:03:59 am
No offense, but you people oughta do something to keep yourselves busy while Ahruon and Orkimides are working on the project.

Perfection takes a lot of time and energy. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know. --;

Why?? Is Rome PERFECT??? :D
#258  June 14, 2009, 02:21:33 pm
Is it possible that you and/or Orkimides will sprite & release sheets after the game is complete. (I don't mean for the game.)
They wont if i recall correctly, they were trying to find the best ways for the sprites to be unrippable, which is impossible but yeah, i doubt they appreciate people taking their sprites

No Borders, No Nations
#259  June 14, 2009, 04:10:37 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Why?? Is Rome PERFECT??? :D

Well, that depends on your point of view and whether you're talking about the buildings, people and/or the city itself. :tongue2:

I was trying to point out that it takes a lot of time to make something, have it look spiffy and state-of-the-art. While making a game within a year sounds like a simple process, it takes a lot of effort and manpower to finish it for a deadline.

However, Ahruon and Orkimides have all the time in the world to make their ambitious project. It's a labour of love that is looking to be much more refined and detailed than the average Mugen project. Since all the sprites, backgrounds and special effects are made entirely from scratch, it clearly shows. None of the backgrounds are recycled (yes, even the one for Chun-Li's stage). They don't do it for money at all. As such, we'll get a product that isn't rushed. It'll be worth the wait.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#260  June 14, 2009, 08:39:24 pm
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
Is it possible that you and/or Orkimides will sprite & release sheets after the game is complete. (I don't mean for the game.)
They wont if i recall correctly, they were trying to find the best ways for the sprites to be unrippable, which is impossible but yeah, i doubt they appreciate people taking their sprites

I didn't mean sprites from the game.