YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 508225 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Link VS Cloud and new stage )
#381  September 18, 2009, 12:48:33 am
    • USA
Well I did. I don't know who else did, but I did  :P

It was a good suggestion too, btw.

Thank you. :beamgoi: I appreciate that.

Now, I'm just hoping that Ahruon & Orkimides have/will read it... :anxious:
Dude, everybody read it. I was gonna ask a couple of dudes you suggested to help make a theme song for my mugen character.

OT: But yeah, CWS does need its own original music. My only question is if this game were to be released, would it receive the dreaded pink slip?
#382  September 18, 2009, 02:16:27 am
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Dude, everybody read it. I was gonna ask a couple of dudes you suggested to help make a theme song for my mugen character.

OT: But yeah, CWS does need its own original music. My only question is if this game were to be released, would it receive the dreaded pink slip?

Oh, good. I was worried that no one read it, because there wasn't any response.

By the way, it's CSW. Card Wars Sagas doesn't quite have the same ring to it. :joker: Anyway, if the game was released in the name of doing profit...definitely. But it's not being made with that goal in mind, so let's not worry about that scenario.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#383  September 18, 2009, 03:29:25 pm
#384  September 18, 2009, 07:52:12 pm
#385  September 19, 2009, 03:46:08 pm
#386  September 19, 2009, 06:35:22 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree
#387  September 29, 2009, 08:36:45 am
What sort of software do you use when you are making the models?
#388  September 29, 2009, 03:34:49 pm
  • Sprites Edits - Panda neko lol nya!
    • baojj.free.fr/index.htm
Créer un stage de A à Z cela est possible, mais sa prend plus de temps que faire un sprite d'une persos.
Surtout si le stage ce rapproche du style KOF, oui je parle pour moi .
#389  September 29, 2009, 03:40:45 pm
Translation :
"it's possible to create a stage from A to Z, but it takes more time than making one sprite for a character.
Especially if it's a stage like the ones in KoF, yes I'm speaking from experience."
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#390  September 29, 2009, 09:00:34 pm
    • USA
Translation :
"it's possible to create a stage from A to Z, but it takes more time than making one sprite for a character.
Especially if it's a stage like the ones in KoF, yes I'm speaking from experience."
Thanks for the translation. BTW, did you use Google translate or are you experienced with the language that was spoken?
#391  September 29, 2009, 09:58:13 pm
It's French and I speak French. I also corrected his grammatical mistakes (which would have made his post impossible to Google-translate).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#392  September 29, 2009, 10:19:01 pm
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Awesome  :sugoi:
#393  September 30, 2009, 04:10:53 am
  • Not Here...
    • z13.invisionfree.com/TheAtProject3/index.php?act=idx
Translation?
#394  October 01, 2009, 12:28:04 am
  • Hey, I'm Grump!
    • USA
    • soldier.ucoz.net/
They're writing about how they are waiting anxiously for this game and something about the stages & jumping. Nothing important.

(Youtube) (WIP) (Mediafire) (New Anime Shop) My Manga Reviews! Personal favorite Patreon! Check her out!

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
#395  October 02, 2009, 07:10:25 am
  • 10 Years! Still going strong.
    • USA
    • http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php
question. now that theres a new version of mugen, will this project be switching over to it anytime soon? or will the game stay with the old engine?
Project: Ultimate Zero & Ultimate X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MMZ Soundpack Project (Canceled)
#396  October 02, 2009, 09:44:47 am
this seems really cool cant wait till its done
#397  October 02, 2009, 11:25:31 am
question. now that theres a new version of mugen, will this project be switching over to it anytime soon? or will the game stay with the old engine?
It can work with the new version just as well as with the current version (at least that's Elecbyte's objective). The new SFF format isn't mandatory, what it brings isn't necessary, at most there's just the AI level detection that is really new and can make a difference so far.
#398  October 02, 2009, 11:26:16 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?

who knows maybe they might do both versions, however it may be too much of a hassle to do it(not sure on how things work with new mugen) not to mention they will still be making characters after the release of the demo so characters might be more of a priority, but its hard telling, till they come back with some more info ;)
Card Sagas Wars!!

#399  October 02, 2009, 12:05:23 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
At this time, I would say that it's a pretty safe bet that we're going to be staying with development for the older version (at least until most of the bugs in the newer versions are ironed out).  As I've stated previously, we're still a long way away from an official release.

I just serve as an advisor whenever issues in the code come up, so don't take my word as final.  It's mostly speculation on my part.
#400  October 02, 2009, 12:45:59 pm
I honestly wouldnt mind if this game is in the new or old mugen. besides it boots up a bit faster then the new mugen.