YesNoOk

Card Sagas Wars ( Lenneth VS Walküre ) (Read 510552 times)

Started by Abysswolf, February 04, 2009, 04:37:10 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( Link VS Cloud and new stage )
#401  October 02, 2009, 04:05:39 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Same here.
#402  October 02, 2009, 05:27:09 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
About new mugen, it's just as Bane said. Plus it doesn't work on my computer for some reason... so I can't even think about using it right now.

About original music, we're not caring much about that right now since the tracks used fit well the characters. I guess we would start considering it when most of the game is done, maybe :P

(PD: Also thanks to Pots and Frederika who replied in the help forum about the stage, kinda late but it would be awkward to bump that topic just for that)

#403  October 02, 2009, 10:59:48 pm
    • USA
About new mugen, it's just as Bane said. Plus it doesn't work on my computer for some reason... so I can't even think about using it right now.

About original music, we're not caring much about that right now since the tracks used fit well the characters. I guess we would start considering it when most of the game is done, maybe :P

(PD: Also thanks to Pots and Frederika who replied in the help forum about the stage, kinda late but it would be awkward to bump that topic just for that)
So the new Mugen doesn't work for you either huh? Great, I thought I was the only one.
Re: Card Sagas Wars ( KOS-MOS VS Megaman X )
#404  October 03, 2009, 10:50:06 pm
    • cardgallery.tales-tra.com
KOSMOS VS X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_t0qeAdjQ

Nothing much new about the system since the Link VS Cloud Video, just new combos and such. KOS-MOS remake is mostly complete, took about a whole month to do it, X is pretty much done too.

As said in the comment in the video, this fight lasted really long, they toyed with each other a lot  ::)

#405  October 03, 2009, 10:58:59 pm
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Damn sweet video. KOS-MOS Crisis Card Attack looks awesome.
#406  October 03, 2009, 11:01:26 pm
    • baragon.webs.com/
X's stage looks brilliant.

And I love the idea of X's (rocket booster feet things?) increasing the length of the Tatsumaki.

#407  October 03, 2009, 11:22:45 pm
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
freaking awsome!! :o just what i expect from you guys.  x and kos-mos look great. so what are all the weapons x can use. some i did notice but some i might not have caught(or he didnt use) and whatever else you guys use for the game(minus the crisis card attack since you said you were keeping secret). love that you even put in a armored rider(not sure what its called specifically) :suttrox: :thumbsup:
Card Sagas Wars!!

#408  October 04, 2009, 12:20:17 am
  • DAT SAX
Ride armor. :P

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#409  October 04, 2009, 12:25:09 am
    • USA
that X should be divided into 2 characters, X was never able to use SF moves unless he had all the parts of his armor (and the other items), so I can only think of 2 ways to settle that (If accuracy is wanted that much :P)

X with armor

or just another version of X (EX X? Or a palswap)

men, I'm happy to see cool P.I. effects instead of people just grabbing the effects without modifications...
#410  October 04, 2009, 01:01:53 am
  • So I shouldn't slit my wrists and dance naked?
Ride armor. :P
well actually now that i paid attention to the name of the move its actually the chimera ride armor from x3(i think)
that X should be divided into 2 characters, X was never able to use SF moves unless he had all the parts of his armor (and the other items), so I can only think of 2 ways to settle that (If accuracy is wanted that much :P)

X with armor

or just another version of X (EX X? Or a palswap)

men, I'm happy to see cool P.I. effects instead of people just grabbing the effects without modifications...
or he can change to the armor momentarily for that specific move, but i dont think its that necessary
Card Sagas Wars!!

Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:11:16 am by Magma_Saiyan
#411  October 04, 2009, 03:19:03 am
Wow, truly amazing work, fellas! :o

X's combos are sick. I'm sure there is more he can do with his variety of moves.

Keep up the amazing work.  :sugoi:
PSN: Teros27

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone
#412  October 04, 2009, 03:27:50 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
...I want to beta-test this so badly. ._.
I also want Tekken 6 to have an earlier release, and I don't see that coming anytime soon. :P
#413  October 04, 2009, 03:37:51 am
    • USA
Sweet! I've been waiting for new information on your project for a while and this video will keep me satisfied... for the moment. I think I've watched the Link vs. Cloud vid about 48 times. ;P
#414  October 04, 2009, 04:41:54 am
Kick ass! Keep up the awesome work, can't wait man, can't wait.
#415  October 04, 2009, 05:32:26 am
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
hey, good to know this project is still alive and kicking :)
#416  October 04, 2009, 01:12:18 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#417  October 04, 2009, 05:09:00 pm
    • USA
On the X stage, there is a car that passes by and temporary blocks the action. Did you add that intenionally? also, this game should have its own custom music. That would be so badass.
#418  October 04, 2009, 05:41:02 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
You know, he already said that they "might" do it.

Anyways, I did make two custom cards, don't know if you still update your site, but I hope you'll like them. :)

Perhaps Porky could work as a boss character? Who knows?
#419  October 04, 2009, 07:21:42 pm
    • www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52450
Great freakin work guys! Love the newly redrawn sprites. They look much better even tho I didnt see anything wrong with the old ones, but hey if you guys want to be perfectionists im all for it! X's stage looks awesome and the remix that you used was great! Good work guys!
#420  October 04, 2009, 08:40:18 pm
  • I like absurdist comedies and epic things.
Wow. You know, looking at the stage that the KOS-MOS VS Megaman X fight took place in, it's remarkable when you realize that it's all made from scratch. All that detail.

I can tell that the cars alone took a lot of time and work to draw and animate. The searchlights, and everything else, too (though it's difficult to tell with the robot bees).

I like how the Tatsumaki Senpukyaku was incorporated into X's moveset, along with the Shoryuken, as a nod to the hidden Street Fighter moves that he could get in the SNES Mega Man X games. They complement his fighting style nicely, too.

That said, solid work, Abysswolf and Orkimides. I wish you good luck on your endeavor! :2thumbsup:
KudosForce, scavenger/packrat of games and anime that are the cream of the cream!

card sagas wars is gonna own put this in your signature if you agree