YesNoOk

The fighting game board (Read 16951 times)

Started by Tony 3rd, April 28, 2010, 09:36:30 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

should tony 3rd keep posting about mvc3  

let him post
20 (46.5%)
bismillah we will not let him post
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Re: The fighting game board
#221  April 29, 2010, 07:13:53 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I could've just said "deal with it" and the message would've been the same. Stop whining about it already, Jesus, go look at yourself in the mirror or something.
You deal with it and go look at YOURSELF in the mirror. God!

(That's what you sound like.)
#222  April 29, 2010, 07:14:54 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
And honestly, all I hear from everyone so far that is against it is "wah wah wah Tony hasn't done any mod work since February why did you demod and ban him for ignoring warnings wah wah"

Please cry more about it, your tears sustain me.

you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#223  April 29, 2010, 07:16:09 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I could say the same for a few others, really...
#224  April 29, 2010, 07:19:08 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Tempest all I'm hearing from you is "wah wah this guy isn't talking about what i want him to he should just shut up, tck! if you don't like it you can just deal with it and go cry in a mirror!"
#225  April 29, 2010, 07:19:32 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada

Wow I am absolutely amazed at the amount of ignorance from someone like you. I already explained I didn't ban anyone, my post was passive and action was taken by another staff member. Gimme a fucking break, 4chan is missing it's village idiot.

trolling while being a staff member? surely this warrants a demotion!!! where's titiln someone call him to make a poll!
I'm sorry you think  that, but not only are you doing the exact same thing you're accusing me of, you completely ignore the post that I quoted which, you guessed it, is doing the exact same thing you are accusing me of.

misssed this bit since it was an edit but i don't honestly believe you thought i was serious there. pointing out the irony of the situation is all :-*
Please cry more about it, your tears sustain me.

DEAL WITH IT >:(
#226  April 29, 2010, 07:21:27 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Tempest all I'm hearing from you is "wah wah this guy isn't talking about what i want him to he should just shut up, tck! if you don't like it you can just deal with it and go cry in a mirror!"
Everything that needed to be said was already said, your argument still holds no ground against the decision, I was just letting you know that the mental reach of said argument is no further than incessant crying and complaining. Keep up with the NO U posts though, even though I didn't directly address you in the first place.

Didn't know Tony had so many mothers watching his back on the internet.

This topic has absolutely nothing to do with the Fighting Game board as a whole on that note, because this is the first and only time something of this caliber has arised since I took over it, an isolated incident, the board as a whole is still thriving with the release of SSF4 and announcement and news of KOFXIII.

Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:24:34 am by TempesT
#227  April 29, 2010, 07:24:13 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
 it's just a bad decision, plain and simple. why are you continuously making this about tony 3rd when it's more about the decision and how it was handled.
#228  April 29, 2010, 07:26:27 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
This thread would be going a tad smoother if you could stop the "I'll take on the world" attitude.

Maybe show that you can see WHY the users are upset and pretend to care? Telling everyone to stop being angry at something considered so unjust by the masses does not help recede the flames.

EDIT:
Didn't know Tony had so many mothers watching his back on the internet.
--;

Oh that's right, just text on a screen... sigh...
#229  April 29, 2010, 07:28:36 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I was just letting you know that the mental reach of said argument is no further than incessant crying and complaining.
That's your opinion and I disagree with it. Which is why I continued to say things that I disagree with in your posts instead of attempting to end the discussion.

And I can't believe you don't see the irony of you saying that me typing in caps to point out that his ban is an immature time out form of punishment meant to embarass him is childish, but you use goofy emoticons, say things like "deal with it" and "go cry in the mirror", and fling insults like "Tony has so many mothers watching his back on the internet".

I don't know Tony, have had barely any interaction with him, and don't care that it was him in particular that got removed. If this had happened to you I would have had the same exact arguement but in your favor instead.
#230  April 29, 2010, 07:29:58 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
user was banned for this post
#231  April 29, 2010, 07:30:48 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Yeah except, I wouldn't want people white knighting for me when I can just as well think and act for myself. This obviously upsets every one of you more than it does him. The real "injustice" (lol) is people starting a revolution for something that would happen to any user that did the same.

If something doesn't directly affect you, it's in your best interest to not take such a strong standing on it.. considering the fact that the argument against the actual warning was "no one thought he was serious lol", which is not his problem.

This thread would be going a tad smoother if you could stop the "I'll take on the world" attitude.

Maybe show that you can see WHY the users are upset and pretend to care? Telling everyone to stop being angry at something considered so unjust by the masses does not help recede the flames.
Tried and failed. Welcome to the aftermath.

#232  April 29, 2010, 07:33:20 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
THATS THE ---- okay.

look, that's the point. this shouldn't have happened to any user. it's a terrible decision, it was a bad idea. it shouldn't happen to any poster/user(i said it twice for emphasis)
#233  April 29, 2010, 07:34:23 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
So now your argument is; people who don't take admin warnings seriously shouldn't be banned.

#234  April 29, 2010, 07:36:53 am
  • Fuck You.
Shit's gettin ridiculous now. This is literally the most moot, one-sided (none winning) topic in a long time. It's futile as fuck and will probably go 30 more pages.

Whatever, continue with the tirades.
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#235  April 29, 2010, 07:37:37 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
So now your argument is; people who don't take admin warnings seriously shouldn't be banned.
How can someone take titiln seriously? Again it didn't look like he was in admin mode. Have you never looked at his post history?
#236  April 29, 2010, 07:38:37 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Shit's gettin ridiculous now. This is literally the most moot, one-sided (none winning) topic in a long time. It's futile as fuck and will probably go 30 more pages.

Actually I agree.

Tony 3rd. See you in 7 days. Please PM an admin if you wish to discuss an appeal on your ban!

Thanks to all the users for their feedback on the decision, however, the ban will not be lifted unless requested by the person in question.