YesNoOk

CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper (Read 24691 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, February 23, 2018, 03:16:04 am
Share this topic:
Re: CVS Mature POTS/Infinite by Falcon Rapper
#41  February 25, 2018, 05:53:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
This is called life, and my goal is to live ... Errors and successes happen, it's great when you get it right, but only real men are capable of correcting your mistakes ... At least at this point, we Brazilians are great, we can see negative things from a positive side ... It is easy to cite examples of these types of Brazilians, could mention a soccer player, even doing surgery on his knee, managed to turn around and become top scorer (meaning: player with more goals) in the world cup of 2002, but I would rather mention someone who met Mugen in 2003, because this person is directly involved in the crime and unfortunately because of fate, this person has been in a penitentiary since April 2007 (Older article 12 , nowadays Article 33 of the Brazilian Penal Code), even knowing that he was innocent, stayed in a cell for 8 years and was released for good behavior ... He continued to live in the same place, and rencontrou games and issues made in his old notebook (Some "skins" made for Pro Evolution Soccer 6 of soccer players of the time and a "winmugen" with editions made in "Mugen Charecters Maker") ... Did you like the story? Well, it can be mine or anyone's living in dangerous places in Brazil, it's the story of many, I just typed all this because I like typing hehehe...£
Here's a better story. I had to deal with with a hurricane that knocked our power for 2 and a half months. I was one of the lucky ones.
Much like your story, it has nothing to do with your character and how you're trying to duck your way out of your screwups.

Note: A tip from you and your MFFA Discordapp friends, I am Unstoppable... :)
Am I supposed to be intimidated? Maybe if you took the feedback you received more seriously instead of acting like an internet tough guy maybe you wouldn't be such a joke.

Yes, of course...

Spoiler: Español, sé que es tu idioma (click to see content)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

First of all, are you doing this in training mode and on a stage with no boundaries? Try replicating this on versus mode with the Training character in a stage with boundaries instead. If the bug still persists even on versus mode with a stage with boundaries, then it should be looked at. If not, you're just rubbing salt on a wound. Because using training mode is a poor example as you have access to unlimited meter and having a stage with limited boundaries would have eventually hit the wall. You say to learn from mistakes? You can't learn from them if you keep rubbing them in.
What does training mode have to do with this? You can do this in an actual match. And stop pretending his work is as flawless as you make it seem.

All I said was that he needed to revise his method of play testing because it's not working since these same mistakes are in almost all his characters.
#42  February 25, 2018, 06:02:06 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Darkflare, don't post in any of Falcon Rapper's threads anymore, since you are clearly incapable of leaving constructive feedback.
#43  February 25, 2018, 06:15:13 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
First of all, are you doing this in training mode and on a stage with no boundaries? Try replicating this on versus mode with the Training character in a stage with boundaries instead. If the bug still persists even on versus mode with a stage with boundaries, then it should be looked at. If not, you're just rubbing salt on a wound. Because using training mode is a poor example as you have access to unlimited meter and having a stage with limited boundaries would have eventually hit the wall. You say to learn from mistakes? You can't learn from them if you keep rubbing them in.
What does training mode have to do with this? You can do this in an actual match. And stop pretending his work is as flawless as you make it seem.

All I said was that he needed to revise his method of play testing because it's not working since these same mistakes are in almost all his characters.
Because the part on 0:02 is not possible on other modes except training. Yes, it's now proven it can done, but not the super cancel into another super part. It may not be flawless, but it's still better than that other guy who also makes PotS stuff (I don't wish to say his name, but I'll only say that he goes by multiple names here). People criticize Falcon Rapper, but not him?

I realize you didn't make the video, so all you're doing is just rubbing it in. Dissidia should have just used the other video he sent me to prove the point.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#44  February 25, 2018, 06:24:55 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Darkflare, don't post in any of Falcon Rapper's threads anymore, since you are clearly incapable of leaving constructive feedback.

Problem, my estimated Jmorph is that FR doesn't take any constructive feedback that reflect the issues with his characters, and has clearly shown little to no improvement on his stuff. Granted, it's up to him if he takes it or not, but it's quite jarring to see no improvement on his content and the fact people take it for granted it's quality just by letting flash over substance cloud their judgment makes it quite... messed up. FR has clearly serious ego problems. The fact you intend to forbid Darkflare from posting on his threads will indirectly feed on FR's ego. That's all I have to say about that topic.

It only works in training mode but the code fix i gave to him should fix that problem, so dissidia will have to find something else about his chars to make videos about. I get that it doesnt bother u much falcon but its just annoying when everytime u release a char, instead of people coming to your thread and telling u about the bug they post vids nshit. it wouldnt bother me if they shared the bugs with u, hell even the videos. but they simply do it to get a laugh out of it. just annoys me. If someone posts some bugs in your chars and you dont know how to fix them, Dont ever hesitate to ask for help.

I'm so sorry to tell you this also happens in other modes too.
No it doesn't, not all of it. You can't cancel a super with another super a bunch of times in other modes except training as there's not enough meter to do so. I told Dissidia that and he sent me this:

https://streamable.com/7xioh

The bug is possible, but not the super cancelling part. Plus he used a stage that has boundaries, so it ends instead of it keeping going. But what Prime SC said, it's already fixed. So don't question it anymore.

This problem persists in any other mode besides training, since the spacebar key fills both players' meter. But the fact this bug happened in the first place shouldn't have happened.

As for the other guy you refer, I wouldn't say FR's stuff are better than Nexus Games or whatever name he goes by now, they're both as bad.

PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#45  February 25, 2018, 06:32:54 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
Thanks to all the comments, especially to Project13 and Prime, because they reported bugs which I did not see, I usually try to answer them one by one, but I prefer to say that the errors mentioned in the feedback were fixed and the link was updated (including the bug of the video, already thanking for always spreading my work) ... :)

I added two new Hyper BGs, in case the person wants to modify it simply change the value of the variable in the Config.txt file

Link updated, see in first post... :)
#46  February 25, 2018, 07:03:29 am
    • USA
Problem, my estimated Jmorph is that FR doesn't take any constructive feedback that reflect the issues with his characters, and has clearly shown little to no improvement on his stuff. Granted, it's up to him if he takes it or not, but it's quite jarring to see no improvement on his content and the fact people take it for granted it's quality just by letting flash over substance cloud their judgment makes it quite... messed up.
None of that stuff really matters here. None of the stuff that you perceive is happening is against the rules. What is, in fact, a problem, is disrupting other people's threads with non-constructive feedback.
#47  February 25, 2018, 07:29:42 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Thanks for the updates, Falcon Rapper. No matter what people say about you, I still do enjoy your work regardless.

This problem persists in any other mode besides training, since the spacebar key fills both players' meter. But the fact this bug happened in the first place shouldn't have happened.

As for the other guy you refer, I wouldn't say FR's stuff are better than Nexus Games or whatever name he goes by now, they're both as bad.

I don't consider cheats or exploits as bugs. Using the spacebar is a cheat so that doesn't count. Only the bug where the character gets stuck is relevant and that needs fixing.

I just didn't want to say his name in case it's not allowed. But why exactly Falcon Rapper's stuff is bad? Just because of bugs? Other than that, I see nothing else wrong with it. The sprites, animations, sound, and hitboxes is fine and has the proper aspects of a character. All which Nexus Games's characters lack and yet he gets no criticism for it. It's sad that some people judge quantity over quality and Darkflare is no exception to that.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#48  February 25, 2018, 07:41:12 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
All which Nexus Games's characters lack and yet he gets no criticism for it. It's sad that some people judge quantity over quality and Darkflare is no exception to that.

After a certain point, people are going to do what they do and it's pointless to keep pointing it out. Ain't that hard to not download a character fellas. One would think that a lesson we could all live by.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#49  February 25, 2018, 07:48:17 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Always glad to give feedback and help making characters greater in any way I can. One last thing, though: During her Turns Intro, instead of it being her, it's Rugal kind of just crouching and standing over and over =P

lui

#50  February 25, 2018, 07:48:47 am
    • USA
It's sad that some people judge quantity over quality and Darkflare is no exception to that.

you're also judging someone for having their own standards that you seem to be bothered by personally. that's not good either.

everyone here is entitled to their opinion but people should both

A: not try to tie the product of the character with how they feel about the author personally. just leave feedback man, no need to go "man you never learn from your mistakes." or whatever. keep that on discord or something, not on a character post in a public forum. feedback is feedback but telling us how you feel about the author himself isn't really needed.

B: quit trying to get mad at others for not being as nice about said opinions or try to downplay those people as well. you're not adding anything either and you yourself look even more judgemental than the person you're accusing by being so defensive over a subject you really shouldn't be so defensive about, to the point where someone here even accused people of editing the character to be glitched on purpose to get a chuckle on an unrelated website, before being shown that he was wrong, which is utterly ridiculous in itself.

both of you groups should stop it.
#51  February 25, 2018, 08:30:36 am
    • USA
This argument is really dumb.

Stay on topic. Only discuss the character. All offtopic posts after this one will be deleted.
#52  February 25, 2018, 09:54:51 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:01:06 am by Memo
#53  February 27, 2018, 12:33:26 pm
    • China
Not have XIII Neo Max ?
#54  February 28, 2018, 05:21:17 am
So nice~. cool~!
Good chars
#55  February 28, 2018, 11:26:24 pm
    • Brazil
Thanks for the updates, Falcon Rapper. No matter what people say about you, I still do enjoy your work regardless.

I'm happy to see you in my Feedback SolidZone, you've been following my work from the beginning where it's an honor to know you're still around, have fun, my friend ... :)

Always glad to give feedback and help making characters greater in any way I can. One last thing, though: During her Turns Intro, instead of it being her, it's Rugal kind of just crouching and standing over and over =P

Thanks Project13, for having resolved to put this Rugal in the intro against the Vice I ended up changing the numbering of the sprites, forgetting to change the numbering in the file "air", I apologize for the error and again I appreciate the help ... Link updated :)

This argument is really dumb.

Stay on topic. Only discuss the character. All offtopic posts after this one will be deleted.

Thanks for the patience you have always had with me JMorphman, I apologize for any inconvenience, I have always been a fan of this Forum ... :)

hi jump is same height as a regular jump

edit*

her commands reverse after you jump over an enemy and
do the command on the landing state.

here is a fix
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/fix-all-your-command-issues-explodsive-buffering-system-180772.msg2366951.html#msg2366951
 :beatnik:

I even tried using this method, but I found it very difficult, where I ended up using the "classic cmd" mode. I have not given up yet, I have some work started on which I am using this method. I made changes to the superjump speed, thanks for the tip ... :)

Not have XIII Neo Max ?

I thought the LV3 made by her on KOFXIII would look strange, but I still think of adding the "Iron Maiden" Climax made by her on KOF XIV.

So nice~. cool~!
Good chars

Thank you, have fun... :)
#56  February 28, 2018, 11:32:29 pm
    • Brazil
Link updated... See in first post... :D
#57  March 01, 2018, 12:08:36 am
    • USA
#58  March 01, 2018, 12:29:52 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Great job bruh, thanks for the fixes. :)
#59  March 01, 2018, 04:42:22 am
  • KATO KATO KATO KATO KATOOOOOOOOO......!!!!
My turn now. For me, she is still good.

#60  March 02, 2018, 08:29:18 pm
    • Brazil
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuYWPKPWsJU[/youtube]

Great job bruh, thanks for the fixes. :)

My turn now. For me, she is still good.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/HbCfA3F-VXk[/youtube]

Two wonderful videos, I loved it  :sweetheart:

I always thank you, thank you "Super Gui" and "Super Jadeeye", for divulging my work, it is an honor to know that I met friends who like my work, the slang pronounced in Brazil reflects my thanks, "é nóis"