YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 587957 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#321  March 23, 2015, 08:26:37 am
  • #flop
    • Chile
your work with juri...is great!! (#inglesgoogletraductor)

tu trabajo con juri esta genial felo!!! en otro post he visto etapas y genial >< !!
Ojala tuviera la paciencia como la tuya xDD
#322  March 26, 2015, 08:34:30 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- @Unlucky_Hunter: Thanks! I didn't try to make it looking femenine, because Maxima is DA MAN in KoF...but I'll try putting her wide opened eyes, as Yuri :)
- @Black Hatter: Everyone will have it :D!
- @xverso: Por el momento, Juri no es un WiP...salté a otro por comisión, así que...(quizá en un futuro).

---------------------

Some news:

- Comission #1: What's done:
  • Weak gethit
  • Mid/Strong Gethit
  • Crouch Gethit
  • Electro Shock
  • MvC twist in air
  • Falling to ground
  • "Dead"
  • Getting up(missing 4 sprites to be finished)
  • LP
  • 1st sprite of stand

Once the gethits are finished, I'll show who he/she/it is. I did it with a not normal size because of the design.

- Comission #2: What's done:
  • SKETCHY Basics are finished. I just have to make the shading and inner details. Did this way for the programmer to have something to work with, for an air/sff acomodation
  • Half of the gethits
In this case, I'll show advances in a time. It's a secret!!

- Maxima & Ash:
Gethits are finished. Currently on hold because I wanted to advance more in the previous two.

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#323  March 27, 2015, 12:22:23 pm
OK, some news...

- It seems I can talk about the wip #2 in few days.
- I'll give Ash priority over Maxima.

That's all, I think.

Have a nice day!
#324  March 27, 2015, 02:15:19 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#325  March 27, 2015, 03:52:19 pm
    • Argentina
:O genial ya quiero ver como quedaron esos sprites :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#326  March 27, 2015, 04:14:49 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I'm curious to see these wips . Although I already know more or less who it is, since I'm watching the project progress where this wip will be presented. :D
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#327  March 27, 2015, 04:38:05 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Yeah saw your back at imt for a certain project im realy impatient to see the progress youve made
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#328  March 31, 2015, 12:36:28 pm
Well, second wip is not exactly who you think she is. Is indeed a man. A total legend. It has been mugenized, but in his own way, more similarto the root idea. I'm having some freedom with it because the comisioner wants like this for seeing how the design can become, and more specially to not become another character clone.

I'm glad to say I'm HAPPY with the redesign I did for him and respecting the concept. I have to talk with the comisioner later so MAYBE it will be shown at some point at this week.

Have a nice day!!
#329  March 31, 2015, 12:40:23 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
- I'll give Ash priority over Maxima.

That's sweet. I'm real glad someone's working on ash in CVS Style.

Uhh.. this might be rude of me, but can you show us a sprite of him?

#330  March 31, 2015, 01:49:04 pm
And if you can't do that ^, a blurry silhouette will do just fine! At least it will keep us busy trying to figure out who it is. :P

DW

#331  March 31, 2015, 02:24:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
He already made a sprite of him in his other thread:

Now...it's kinda easy to convert from KoFXIII to CvS. Just did a downgraded palete for Ash(already CSed!!), resized it to 50%(call me lazy if you want) and did minour fixes here and there.

Have a nice day!!
#332  March 31, 2015, 02:33:03 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
badass.

didn't know he had another thread, sorry.
#333  March 31, 2015, 04:28:57 pm
I've spoken with the coder and he thinks it's ok me posting stuff later today, since he will not be at home, so you'll know later when I get home. Have a nice day!

I hate writting with the phone ~_~
#334  January 05, 2016, 06:59:29 pm
So...it's been 9 months from my last post and...not a lot of advance D:. Spent the whole summer working(two jobs, restaurant waiter and pub waiter), then moved to the city for a deeper workhunting, which I succeed...but I could not take my PC with me, so I just can sprite during the weekends. That's the reason why I'm soooooo slow now.

Nearly not a lot of advance in Ash and Maxima, mostly because I gave a higher priority to someone...Why? Because it's a paid comission. I have now all his gethtis finished(CvS standar, just did an electro and a MvC because it was required by the comissioners), but I don't discard making some other custom in the future(MB or Chip KO, for example). I'm trying to keep a sprite account similar to CvS standars, but I totally suck at doing animated GIFs.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I haven't posted all of the sprites...some of these are unfinished. And yes, it's buffed in purpose. Another thing is, YES, it's a mix between his in-game appearance(French flag in his legs) and in his early artwork one(French flag in his shoulders)

Well...this said...

The next step is start a crowdfunding for helping both comissioners and an extra stimulus for me to keep going with this.

Of course, Maxima, Ash, Viper and whoever next goes are not forgotten. Just centered my efforts in Abel.

Have a nice day!
#335  January 05, 2016, 09:28:19 pm
  • SNK is life
While I am indeed excited for this character, I gotta ask - Aren't those sprites a tad too big in size when compared to other Capcom sprites?

Is he meant to be CPS2 / SFA / Marvel sized?
#336  January 05, 2016, 09:47:05 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
What a surprise!

Keep going man! :)
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#337  January 05, 2016, 09:50:53 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
I'm legit surprised that you are doing Abel!

Keep up the good work!
Current Status: N/A
#338  January 05, 2016, 11:05:42 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
While I am indeed excited for this character, I gotta ask - Aren't those sprites a tad too big in size when compared to other Capcom sprites?

I'm going to have to agree with this. I put him next to CvS Ryu, and Abel looked like a giant next to him, even though Abel is only slightly bigger than Ryu in SFIV. My main problem with this is that he's also really wide, so much that it fits the CPS2 ratio more than the CvS ratio, and one foot is way higher up than the other, even though sprite styles like CvS only keep a difference of a few pixels, for the perspective (like, two or three, at most), but Abel's foot looks like it's kind of floating, when put into context with CvS.

I wish I didn't have to say this, because other than that, the sprites are really nice. Still, you should compare your sprites to CvS characters more often, because they end up looking huge half of the time.

Shit
#339  January 05, 2016, 11:11:01 pm
- Walt: Thanks, Walt . I know it's a bit big for CvS(but kinda well fitting with MvC/SFZ), but I did this size in purpose...I think it fits him better. Themain problem is...as it's big, I have to take care of more details than expected, even being a simple design :/. And, I can not stop remembering that I did Viper SO big too...I'm ashamed of that work :/

- ShinZankuro & Poemi Watanabe: Thanks, guys!

- MotorRoach: As said, I did that big(and buffed) in purpose. I wanted him to be more intimidating than he actually is. The "floating" foot it's because I traced above SF4 rips. As seen in Viper, it's pretty big(and MAYBE she will receive a redesign. I'm not pretty sure yet).
#340  January 05, 2016, 11:12:19 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I wouldn't worry about the bigger look. Coders can scale him. But the foot should be lowered so the shadows connect properly in MUGEN.