YesNoOk

Good (read: non-obnoxious) LPers/streamers? (Read 30076 times)

Started by Griffin JAGElroy, June 26, 2016, 02:40:30 am
Share this topic:
Re: Good (read: non-obnoxious) LPers/streamers?
#21  August 08, 2016, 02:35:45 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
W-W-What about me?? N-Nobody here watches me at all? : <

Personally, I like some Raocow and Nakateleeli myself. Both are good LPers, though sometimes Rao can be infuriating with the way he plays ha. Naka is just good overall and plays a wide variety of games, some I've never heard of at all. Those are really the only two I watch outside of ChefMKT personally. Every now and then I may watch a couple of Vinny's videos, but not that many. Can't stand Two Best Friends personally, but that's me.
#22  August 08, 2016, 02:07:35 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Also, if I'm allowed to suggest another LPer, I just recently found fondness in the LPs of The Great Clement (Youtube username is ClementJ64).
Not only is he quiet funny in the LPs, especially when he starts throwing out his own inside jokes, he also goes the extra mile and includes extra tidbits like unlockables, alternate endings, alternate dialogues and sometimes even things like revisional differences and TV ads to whatever videogame he currently plays in the LP.
Yes, this also includes the TV ad of Sonic Adventure 2 about an evil hedgehog that slaughters a cow offscreen. No, I am not joking about the last part.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#23  August 11, 2016, 09:15:11 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I've been watching a lot of CarlSagan42's stream and apart from his screaming in older vids he's really good, even if it's just Stream Highlights. Most if not all of his uploads are Super Mario Maker but he's really good gameplay wise and funny alot of the time so there's that.
#24  August 11, 2016, 09:42:50 am
i don't normally watch LPs, i get very frustrated when i see someone else playing a game like ass. and im not a big fan of watching multiple videos of one game playthrough.
the only few i watch are:
maximilian's killer instinct online matches, he's pretty good at it.
mike and james from cinemamassacre, i really like their personalities and the things they talk about while they play.
jim sterling is very fun to watch when he shits on indie steam games.
the guys at arcadea are cool too, this is one of their best playthrough videos. since then they started uploading their streams on this channel.
aris is another cool streamer/LPer. i only like his tekken videos tho.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#25  August 11, 2016, 10:03:00 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
I used to watch alot of korean streams for many games, mainly those iwas into at the time like Dota2 and Mabinogi Heroes and some other korean games but the more iwatch the less.i play myself so i stopped. Now i dont play those game anymore just my.old fighting games. Like Gennos I also watch alot of Maxamillian Dood killer instinct coz he is pretty good and fun to watch. After gargos released for the game the last 2.characters were kinda stupid IMO. I didnt like the Raam guy or Eyedol chars so havent watched his KI streams.since.
#26  August 26, 2016, 05:16:08 am
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
As of recent, I've been watching some old LPs by a fella who goes by the handle Deceased Crab. From my understanding, he's one of the earliest LPers on Youtube. Hell, he's the first LPer I've ever watched in my life. That being said, I figured he deserves a mention here.
#27  August 26, 2016, 06:38:34 am
  • The King of Slams
  • Charles Kasshu
    • USA
I used to watch alot of korean streams for many games, mainly those iwas into at the time like Dota2 and Mabinogi Heroes and some other korean games but the more iwatch the less.i play myself so i stopped. Now i dont play those game anymore just my.old fighting games. Like Gennos I also watch alot of Maxamillian Dood killer instinct coz he is pretty good and fun to watch. After gargos released for the game the last 2.characters were kinda stupid IMO. I didnt like the Raam guy or Eyedol chars so havent watched his KI streams.since.

Shows how little you know about Gears of War or Killer Instinct.

Anyway, I have a LP'er in mind: TopKirby8305. He has a YouTube channel witch (currently) comprises LP's of Kirby (Haha.) or Zelda (He also occasionally plays matches of Sm4sh Wii U.). But he also favors M.U.G.E.N like us! Due to that, he hosts a segment known as "M.U.G.E.N Saturday Slamfest" in which he showcases A.I matches of different outcomes with great commentary to boot! Oh! And he's not obnoxious either.
#28  August 28, 2016, 08:40:21 am
I've been really into Easy Allies once I discovered them and realized that they were former Game Trailers guys. They have a lot of different shows and podcasts and streams on their channels.

I mostly follow two of their shows. The premise of Bosman V Wozniak is that the streamer, Kyle Bosman, thinks he can beat Steve Wozniak's 1991 Nintendo Power submitted high score in Game Boy Tetris. Tetris is surprisingly fun to watch and his interactions with chat are very enjoyable. I also really like Tabletop Escapades, in which a group of them play sessions of Dungeons & Dragons.

Other shows from them I enjoy include Dumb Game Monday, in which Kyle takes games you'd expect to see in the bargain bin and plays them with the intention of finding the joy in them and loving them. I don't keep up that much with this series, but what I've seen has been really great. Also, this series has ended and there's no gameplay to watch, but Brandon Plays Pokemon was a great show. Apparently, Brandon Jones had never played a Pokemon game before. When Pokemon Red came out on VC, he decided to pick it up and try it, and this series shows his thoughts on them game as he's been playing.
#29  April 03, 2017, 08:53:14 pm
  • Your sweet baby brother
  • Young, dumb, and full of...you know ;)
    • USA
    • dcastaneda2011@yahoo.com
Pardon my bump, but any Polygon vid featuring Griffin McElroy (namely Monster Factory, Car Boys, or whatever) is a good choice, too. Not really LPs, but it's still people dicking around with vidyas.