YesNoOk

FeLo & Co (Read 588442 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, April 04, 2010, 03:30:29 pm
Share this topic:
Re: FeLo & Co
#261  February 17, 2014, 02:18:11 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
After looking at that crouch animation again I can't stop looking at her hair/horns. I don't think they are in the correct perspective when crouching.
#262  February 17, 2014, 04:15:22 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
EDIT: I have a question: Is possible that a character "learns" a movement after fighting against another? For example, Sagat "learnt" Tigger Uppercut after Ryu's SHoryuken in SF1. Is this possible in mugen? I think I've read something like this at one of Werewood's creations, but not 100% sure. Thanks for your time!!

yes, it is.
#263  February 17, 2014, 04:55:42 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#264  July 25, 2014, 12:09:33 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Sorry for the Necrobumping.

Just to say that I'm about to finish Viper (5 sprites are missing!!), once finishing, I'll fix some colour mess I did(LOL!!) and do a bigger CS than she currently has.

NOW, my question to you all: do you have any ideas of things that could be implemented? New moves, intro, etc

-->These won't be added in the first sprite release. these would be included in the MFG-SF Project. Let's give the team some exclusivity!
- Idea #1: Intro against Cammy. Viper has her jacket put and Cammy attacks(as in that SF4 video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zIag3-8yhIw#t=88

Tell me your thoughts!!

Have a nice day!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#265  July 25, 2014, 02:35:48 pm
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Sorry for the Necrobumping.

Just to say that I'm about to finish Viper (5 sprites are missing!!), once finishing, I'll fix some colour mess I did(LOL!!) and do a bigger CS than she currently has.

NOW, my question to you all: do you have any ideas of things that could be implemented? New moves, intro, etc

-->These won't be added in the first sprite release. these would be included in the MFG-SF Project. Let's give the team some exclusivity!
- Idea #1: Intro against Cammy. Viper has her jacket put and Cammy attacks(as in that SF4 video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zIag3-8yhIw#t=88

Tell me your thoughts!!

Have a nice day!!

Not much familiar with Viper myself, but for the moment, let her sprite set have all the general stuff from her original game source. Least, that'll give you time to relax and feel proud of all your hard work~! :)
#266  July 25, 2014, 02:41:19 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Well for the MFG SF you can add run, parry, and we may need to come up with new sprites for defensive and offensive comeback mechanics. Need to watch the sf4 movie again to see if it has anything we might implement.
#267  July 25, 2014, 04:21:34 pm
  • Getting Started
    • Slovenia
    • Dario.Tusek2@gmail.com
I agree with run and parry.
#268  July 25, 2014, 04:25:30 pm
  • WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!
    • USA
Give her dash, parry, guard break (stand, crouch, air), power charge, custom combo, and dodge for anyone who wants to convert her to CvS2 gameplay.
Current Status: N/A
#269  July 25, 2014, 04:57:01 pm
Have you done everything from UMvC3? :)
#270  July 25, 2014, 07:06:31 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Give her dash, parry, guard break (stand, crouch, air), power charge, custom combo, and dodge for anyone who wants to convert her to CvS2 gameplay.
A majority of that can be used from her current sprites. I'm pretty sure the only things she might not have for CvS gameplay is run, dodge roll, and parry. I'm in favor of adding those to the original release if they're not already sprited, but that's up to Felo.
#271  July 25, 2014, 07:21:35 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
run and roll are very important, dodge and parry can easily be recycled from attack sprites.
#272  July 25, 2014, 10:02:28 pm
Well, some of those are in the sheet :P. Running was easy, just a single sprite with some soft jacket and hair movement(similar to the movie). Parry is also done too(different to the block ;)!). The only "new" thing at that film is that "reversal" attack she performs against Cammy(the one which include the electro-breast thing). I also thought in XIIIMature circular kick(HK?) for her comeback technique.

Something I haven't implemented yet is the roll from SFZ. Thought in making it a bit different than in that saga, kinda as Gill-Urien roll(they roll ina  different way). Why? she rolls that way in the film.

She was thought for fitting in a CvS2 gameplay since the begining so, some of those appears here.

About MvC3, I think the only NEW thing is that laser eye beam. She has it ;)!

I'll make a list of what she has later.

Have a nice day!!

#273  July 25, 2014, 10:27:32 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
That's Mature's Blowback (CD strong atack) and it fits perfectly IMHO.

You know I'm witing for something, please, don't be cruel.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#274  July 25, 2014, 11:04:33 pm
  • Getting Started
    • Slovenia
    • Dario.Tusek2@gmail.com
Just a Question. Will you release her after u finish the color fixes and missing sprites without the intense color seperation or will you finish all 3 then release?
#275  July 25, 2014, 11:10:55 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#276  July 26, 2014, 12:03:45 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Wow i cant wait,  glad to hear its almost done
#277  July 26, 2014, 09:21:21 am
- @Thedge: Yes. I recently saw your PM, so don't worry. I will send you those things as soon as I can :)
-  It was a mistake I made. I wanted to say that I would release the sheet with the fixed colours and the CS, but I did a mess at explaining that, so, my apologizes U_U.
- @Memo: Thanks, man!

Now, here is what she currently has:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a nice day!!
#278  July 26, 2014, 10:10:59 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
So dumb question, are you ready for the first sheet release. Just curious been watching this project, since day 1 of announcement. Good luck and keep it rocking man. Just another one of your fan's.lol
#279  July 26, 2014, 11:08:32 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#280  July 26, 2014, 09:14:45 pm
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
Hey FeLo, just a reminder that Viper doesnt have any blocking animations, also i would like to ask for the advance gaurd/guard push to be added and the sf3 spinning/mvc spinning while going up/falling animations please(one or the other).

thanks and talk to you soon

MGMURROW