YesNoOk

General HDBZ Discussion topic (Read 832047 times)

Started by Iced, May 15, 2015, 11:27:53 am
Share this topic:
Re: General HDBZ Discussion topic
#501  December 05, 2016, 09:15:41 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Each year, Banpresto do a Tournament, with several scultors. They do figures.
This year is the 7th, and those are the submissions. I'm not sure if they are all selected or not, but some or all of them will turn on figures for the market. :)
#502  December 05, 2016, 09:24:57 pm
So it has nothing to do with HDBZ other that being about DBZ, then.
Also,im still waiting for some sort of answer.
Would you like to upload the HDBZ start screen font as a picture or not
Please let me know :)
Let's reiterate what the others have already been telling you : you're saying this in the forum of the guys who made it. If anyone wants those images, and they ask, the guys who made it can very easily post it themselves. Why do you want to be the one doing it over the guys who made these images ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#503  December 05, 2016, 09:41:41 pm
  • Fate's Persona
  • Words hurt more than blades.
Each year, Banpresto do a Tournament, with several scultors. They do figures.
This year is the 7th, and those are the submissions. I'm not sure if they are all selected or not, but some or all of them will turn on figures for the market. :)

Alright,have fun and money to buy the ones you like.

Let's reiterate what the others have already been telling you : you're saying this in the forum of the guys who made it. If anyone wants those images, and they ask, the guys who made it can very easily post it themselves. Why do you want to be the one doing it over the guys who made these images ?

Also,no,if my post makes me look like a douche then i deeply apologise.
And i know who made the font,i don't want credit for anything about it,i just tried to help a few folks out if
they wanted it as a picture.Also,yes,they could and should ask the creators about it.I just offered some
assistance yet small for those who might want it.
I'll stop saying stuff about the it as it turned to a big "no".
I'll wait and be hyped like every HDBZ lad and lass here for the next build.
So that being said,take care man  :hyo:
~ A swift blade makes monsters tame. ~
Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:10:17 pm by AgentofDestiny
#504  December 18, 2016, 09:55:34 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
#505  December 18, 2016, 10:59:51 pm
  • Some Wannabe Voice-Actor
  • Your Average Nerd/Gamer/Introvert
    • USA
Um, I'm trying to click the link, but the channel isn't loading up.

^^; sorry, I'm kind of a dumbass at Discord. xD
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. I just miss, period.
#506  December 18, 2016, 11:04:49 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
#507  December 20, 2016, 06:45:01 pm
    • USA
You know who'd make a great voice for Krillin? The Quarter Guy. xD
#508  December 27, 2016, 10:38:34 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Here some e. You guys fill the needs of some charqcters via eidting, cs-ing and adding alt modes in existed charaters. Is a sort cut way to add more in the roster.
1. Golden frieza: Cs the sprites and add golden form technics in code. U can add seperate golden frieza or, can add a golden mode as alt mode in defult frieza.
2. Black: Editing normal goku sprite and code
3. Ssj and ssj rose black: Editing ssj goku in same way.
4. Ssj vegeta: Edit normal vegete sprite (just the hair to more high and pal-ung it in yellow) and code.
Just like this u guys can add ssg goku, ssgss goku and ssgss vegeta.

I know the game name is hdbz. So golden, ssg or ssgss not belongs to z series. But ssj vegete is there. So u can him like that.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#509  December 27, 2016, 11:03:29 am
  • Fate's Persona

To be fair,if those became official they would be different from the original
but if for convinience and fun to "tweaked"original then sure.
But as Team Z2 said before,no more than 2 forms of one character,maybe super transformation for bosses
There are some palletes that resemble them if that helps you

1.SoldierSunady-Lakers for Freeza (to resemble Golden)  In the current palletes folder for Freeza  -No actual pallete available for now

2.This zip file has a pallete for Rose Black Goku
along with a SSGSS one (Palletes for SSJ Goku)
In case you don't have it.    (Made by LightScareCrow)

3.No normal Black Goku pallete fo Goku yet (i might make one and post it here,in case there isn't one or at least haven't found one)

4.There is a SSJ pallete i think for Vegeta in the current palette folder
(But maybe it is better there is not as folks might confuse him with Majin Vegeta)

Hope that helps you,even a little bit :)

EDIT:One last thing:Stage Idea  (i initially forgot to post it here,i did on JNP's Releases forum xD)
i saw Picc's release trailer and i remembered about it.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 12:43:56 pm by AgentofDestiny
#510  December 27, 2016, 12:50:01 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Ssj vegeta differ from normal and majin state. Ssj vegeta is that super saiyan which have the shield with bulma armor. Majin etate is upper Majin is compareed with ssj2 saiyan form. With other statement... Is ok. Thanks.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#511  December 27, 2016, 01:12:14 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Man,if i had the spriting skills i would make/edit the existing Vegeta Z2  to have the Bulma Armor.....  (Whose ass should i kiss to do it for me  :mlol: )
Like what Ethan the Human and Chamat did with Gohan Z2 without his undershirt and colored to look like his blue gi.Here it is if you don't have it,it is non replacable (just type GohanZ2/GohanZ2_alt in the select.def file)
Then, somebody could edit it to be ssj vegeta. But no,VegetaZ2 (with Bulma Armor for sff,costume) is not a thing for now unfortunately D:
#512  December 27, 2016, 02:02:39 pm
  • God's Tongue
  • SEA (South East Asia)
I really want Broly,Super 17,Omega Shenron and Teen Gohan SSj2 in Z2.In the future hope someone make them >_<.
#513  December 27, 2016, 02:19:49 pm
    • USA
Trust me, I'd want to see Cell, Krillin, the Ginyu Force, and Future Trunks in this game, but... A guy can dream.
#514  December 27, 2016, 02:23:44 pm
  • Not for sale
There's really no need for more versions of Goku and Vegeta. We've gotten two excellent characters out of each of them. Making a bunch of renditions of them by doing small edits would just serve to cheapen the original characters, especially since SSJ Goku and Majin Vegeta are far more than just edits. Every character in this game is of a standard that clones just wouldn't meet.
#515  December 27, 2016, 02:32:16 pm
  • Fate's Persona
There's really no need for more versions of Goku and Vegeta. We've gotten two excellent characters out of each of them. Making a bunch of renditions of them by doing small edits would just serve to cheapen the original characters, especially since SSJ Goku and Majin Vegeta are far more than just edits. Every character in this game is of a standard that clones just wouldn't meet.
Im not into it really,but i would like an alt sff Vegeta Z2 with his armor on to look more Vegeta-ish like what happened to Gohan Z2 (alternate sff)
If i knew how to spriting,i would do it to save everybody the trouble,im still not requesting him though....directly xD

My favourite char was announced as an official Z2 project ............then got canceled D:

#516  December 27, 2016, 03:51:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Busying a spriter with something as minor as armor edits instead of having them finish whole characters is a waste, specially considering how I rather have each character having theri own moveset instead of doing clones.

If we were to spend all tha ttime on doing goku and vegeta over and over again, we would never get anyone else done, at all.
#517  December 27, 2016, 06:16:41 pm
  • Fate's Persona
I meant i would do an armor edit for  Vegeta Z2 as an alt sff (like Gohan Z2)
I would like it(and if i could i would make it but i understand .
#518  December 27, 2016, 06:43:21 pm
I feel similarly to Iced; that just seems like either low quality or a lot of work for a boring result. I'd rather Team Z2 continue working as they have since Majin Vegeta and Super Saiyan Goku actually add gameplay variety to the roster.

Taking Goku Black as an example. Unlike regular Goku, his shirt goes up to his neck and has long sleeves, so a proper Goku Black Z2 would still involve editing all his sprites. That's not a trivial effort. Vegeta's armour would probably be even more.

Plus, Goku Black doesn't fight that much like Goku anyway. He doesn't use Kamehameha a lot, instead preferring powerful one-handed energy balls. He doesn't use Kaioken. He doesn't use Spirit Bomb. Instead he relies heavily on Aura Slide, which Goku doesn't use, and he has some neat variations on it. It would be pretty lame to just give him Goku's moves considering that.
#519  December 27, 2016, 07:21:22 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Goku doesn't use Kamehameha 9 times a fight either you know.
Kaioken is an all or nothing move. Goku never used it often either. a bit against Freezy and most of the Saiyan Saga vs Vegeta fight.

Genki Dama, 2 times in the entire series. 

While i agree Black shouldn't be a copy of Goku, i'm just sayin those aren't exactly the points needed to be said

as for the whole Majin Vegeta/SSJ Vegeta thing. Well, bruh, he can be base vegeta with an M on his Forehead, a frog with an M on his forehead or an SSJ with an M on his forehead. doesn't have to relate to SSJ2 directly.

#520  December 27, 2016, 07:23:56 pm
  • Fate's Persona
Iced,don't think im requesting it.....
I just said a what-if about VegetaZ2's alt
So,are we alright?
(If i could sprite i would do the armor without bothering anyone)

Though i know the Goku Black thing isn't directed to me.
Also,my friend dropped by and we played HDBZ.
His words:"I love it,if it had Broly it would be awesome"
Thumbs Up from him :)